PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,815 comments
Can try this one:
Thanks for sharing. I will try within the hour and report back.

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport soft - All Track - 1.25

Don't need 2 cars like i did , you can set the 700PP to 600PP using ECU or power limiter.

The car is a beast on every track. On Tokyo under rain , take care with your first gear during the first 2 laps due to very wet condition.
On Tokyo preserve your rear tires , if not , you're need 2 stop , but it's not a problem. The car is flying anyway.
I think it's the faster 600PP on the Nordschleife or Suzuka ...... everywhere. I didn't check against capuccinno swap.

Wide body ON
Front part St
Rear diffuser A ON
Wing Custom

View attachment 1202763View attachment 1202764

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1202765View attachment 1202766View attachment 1202767

Enjoy your drive.

<(((((°>°°°°°

Tokyo 600
This is so easy to drive. Drive this car before they nerf it.

porsche.jpg

That 787 tune makes it better than the Sauber at 800. That wasn't the case pre-1.25 (for me). This is first under 25:00 at Sardegna I could pull after the update.

Pleasantly surprised!

Last edited:
That 787 tune makes it better than the Sauber at 800. That wasn't the case pre-1.25 (for me). This is first under 25:00 at Sardegna I could pull after the update.

Pleasantly surprised!
Yeah, Me too! I took the 787B to Spa last night and found it beaucoup improved. Instead of 165 at the end of the straight, I was now achieving 180 mph, and I lapped all cars by two laps except for Hizal, only one lap. Yeah, the 787 is back! Thankyou so much Praiano.
Cheers, Pete

Pleasantly surprised!
I've always preferred the 787B to the Sauber - for some reason I could never quite get the same pace around Sardegna in it like many of the commenters here where getting.

Tried the new 787B tune last night though for 1:35's and consistent 1:36's at Sardegna. Feels so different, I can't quite describe it, but it is an absolutely beautiful new tune, thank you @praiano63!

I also took it out on Fuji Neo Classic, I don't race that track very often but managed 1:37's, almost two seconds faster than my fun laps with Master P's F1 GTR '95 tune.

Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 295HP/ 2757lbs- Sport Hard Tires - Daily Race-Fuji

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

EDIT: Need to set the weight to 2757lbs . I did a wrong conversion from KG to LBS yesterday.

I did a 1:51.140 after severals settings options , i was position 7 this monday night. The car is good and easy , perhaps it's possible more traction adding more torque , using more tuning engine options , but i didn't want to trash my others settings i have on this car. Up to you.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 295HP/ 2767lbs- Sport Hard Tires - Daily Race-Fuji

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

I did a 1:51.140 after severals settings options , i was position 7 this monday night. The car is good and easy , perhaps it's possible more traction adding more torque , using more tuning engine options , but i didn't want to trash my others settings i have on this car. Up to you.

View attachment 1206639View attachment 1206640View attachment 1206641View attachment 1206642

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
it's true that it lacks torque and top speed for tokyo it's even worth it lol dsl my english I'm french thank you praino.

This car only reach 600PP with Racing tires. Must be good to race monotype only.
I've won Tokyo WTC 600 (12 laps, ver 1.25) without pit stop and mixed race tires (RH/RM). , tuned with removable parts only (PP595).. :);)

IR

Last edited:
I've won Tokyo WTC 600 (12 laps, ver 1.25) without pit stop and mixed race tires (RH/RM). , tuned with removable parts only (PP595).. :);)

IR
Do you mind sharing that tune? And do you mean by mixed, that you had one type front and another in rear?

Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.25
A small front ballast can carry more power and speed without prejudice the front grip . You can lap 1:36 1:35 at FM 2 or 3.

m1-jpg.1206138
View attachment 1206140View attachment 1206141View attachment 1206142

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is my new favourite car! Absolutely love it round Sardinia. I think I would have given up with this game by now if is wasn't for your fun times. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Lancia Stratos '73 - 600PP - Neumáticos Sport Soft - Tokyo/All Tracks- 1.25
El coche de carretera que más amo, desde que era niño y vio al campeón mundial de Rally "Bernard Darniche" ganar todo con el Stratos.
Parece un animal, un tiburón, una cuchilla....
Esta actualización 1.25 trae una nueva melodía con una carrocería ancha, llantas más grandes y una compensación ancha. El auto no es extremadamente rápido para Tokio, pero el agarre delantero es +++ y muy fácil de manejar. SHARP es la palabra extremadamente SHARP.
En Suzuka son 2:10, 2 segundos más rápido que mi auto 2d más rápido. Un verdadero placer
De nuevo mi mejor coche, el que mas disfruto en cualquier pista.

-Cuerpo ancho

- Tamaño hasta usted / Ancho de llantas ancho / Desplazamiento ancho

-Frente B
-Alas personalizadas

[ADJUNTAR] 1204558 [/ ADJUNTAR] [ ADJUNTAR] 1204559 [/ ADJUNTAR] [ ADJUNTAR] 1204560 [/ ADJUNTAR] [ ADJUNTAR] 1204561 [/ ADJUNTAR]
mi propia librea ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::salud:
[ADJUNTAR=completo]1129985[/ADJUNTA

>((((°>°°°°°°
Disfruta de tu viaje.

Attachments

• images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back