PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,826 comments
Not interested at all about this.
No money and still this horrible AI.
I get that. I just wanted to do the Nordschleife without driving alone or online and at least getting some credits out of it.

A custom race editor with decent amounts of credits would help here.

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG GT Black Series '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.25

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Wing Custom

I've bought a new car to do this new setting. The old one is still with the original settings , for me , THE perfect tune. I'll touch it , i love to drive it sometime.

The car support 800PP and is performant anywhere , but you have to use Racing Soft that don't do the distance on Sardenia. I did a race with Medium tires and i win laping 1.41 regular. Also i don't like the way the car move with full power.

At 700PP the car is perfectly balanced , a real pleasure. In my opinion the best option.

View attachment 1207592View attachment 1207593View attachment 1207594View attachment 1207595

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Maestro
Tried this tune last night and won the Norschleife easily. Then, I tried my first Time Trial, still on the Nord. I was excited to be able to turn a 6:35.3, with the Big Black tuned up to 792PP, and really enjoyed the power and speed without all those annoying AI getting in the way.What a fun way to practice!
Thank you so much for this amazing tune,
Cheers, Pete

Audi TT Coupé 3.2 Quattro '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks -1.25
Very fast on Nordschleife at 600PP , 7:09 in my hands. It's ok on Tokyo with Sport Hard , lapping 2:09 regular.
a1.jpg

Front A - Wing Custom

I've bought a new car to do this new setting. The old one is still with the original settings , for me , THE perfect tune. I'll touch it , i love to drive it sometime.

The car support 800PP and is performant anywhere , but you have to use Racing Soft that don't do the distance on Sardenia. I did a race with Medium tires and i win laping 1.41 regular. Also i don't like the way the car move with full power.

At 700PP the car is perfectly balanced , a real pleasure. In my opinion the best option.

View attachment 1207592View attachment 1207593View attachment 1207594View attachment 1207595

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
That car has so much low end torque and you can carry so much speed through the corners. I was just able to do a 1 stop Le Mans rain and I still won by almost 1:30.

Solid work!

Ferrari GTO '84 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks 1.23
I just managed to best my time over an Exeter-based variant that I absolutely love. I’m planning on running it again with RH’s and the ECU turned up as the RM’s probably have more grip than is needed for Sarthe. Maybe she can crack the 4:00-minute for me!

EBCF6111-7517-4E7A-BA15-961C98FBECC5.jpeg
This car has me wondering if there is actually a bad tune for her. Out of the 7 tunes I have tested, only one has failed to crack the 4:10 mark.

9470BA2E-9BAD-42B1-8596-20AE18EBA025.jpeg
That car has so much low end torque and you can carry so much speed through the corners. I was just able to do a 1 stop Le Mans rain and I still won by almost 1:30.

Solid work!
How did you manage that? Granted I’m using an AT, but I had to get a little tricky to squeeze that 3rd lap at FM6.

How did you manage that? Granted I’m using an AT, but I had to get a little tricky to squeeze that 3rd lap at FM6.
You’re using an AT. You can’t short shift an AT. If you make the switch to manual, you’ll see that you can use so many more road cars or make racing cars last so much longer.

23 min with the Delta R8 swap ;)
Unfortunately, the 1.25 update partly broke the setting. When braking in particular, or it blocks the wheels and sends you into the background. 😭
Have try it on Le Mans last day...

Since update 1.25, the new Praiano settings are generally more efficient, especially for swaps

@Praiano: do you think you can revisit this setting on occasion?😅

Last edited:
You’re using an AT. You can’t short shift an AT. If you make the switch to manual, you’ll see that you can use so many more road cars or make racing cars last so much longer.
I knew you could do quite a bit better with a MT, just didn’t realize it was that drastic.

As for the AT, I’m long past ready to switch, but I don’t want to change the methodology for the testing mid-stream.

I'm on the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans / All tracks with Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
This car can do 4 laps in FM1 on Le Mans at 3:54

Also on the Ford GT '66 . Soon next week.
Hey Maestro, I'm so happy you are working on the 4rotor RX7, it's such a beautiful sounding car.

Will you include a setting for Nurburgring as well? I'm interested if it can fight with your Aventandor and the new AMG GTR tunes.

All the best to you Praiano, I love your work, we are blessed to have you Patrao.

Front A - Wing Custom

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I've never been all that fond of this car with the default settings and found the car annoying more than anything else to drive. With your tune at 700PP it is so well balanced and well behaved and keeps great pace. Love it!

But at 800PP (just added Racing Softs, and removed the weight and power limiters), Gods almighty, but this is so fast and incredible to drive with your tune! It's on a whole other level for me. I took it onto World GT Series Race 1 - Deep Forest Raceway for a 1:20 FL and PB for me on this track.

I also took it out on Hypercar Parade - Trial Mountain for not quite a PB but close and seconds faster than what I could do with the default setting, Amazing! Thanks again for your efforts, you are a genius!

Last edited:
I knew you could do quite a bit better with a MT, just didn’t realize it was that drastic.

As for the AT, I’m long past ready to switch, but I don’t want to change the methodology for the testing mid-stream.
Don't forget that in GT7 we can change from AT/MT during racing; just by switching to MT in the straights and short shifting you can save lots of fuel.
I always use MT with my wheel but tend to go for AT when I'm with the controler because of my lazzy 50+ year old fingers. Just recently found out we had the option of switching mid race though when I do, I almost always stay with MT till the end of the race!

Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain - 1.25

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part St
Side St
Rear Wing : Custom .

I use manual gearbox on this track to able to add some more power , the car reach +300kmh.

ft1.jpg
ft2.jpg
ft3.jpg
ft4.jpg

>(((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman, we have a new overall champion! She just missed on a PR for lap time as well. My first sub-4:00 and 8-lap contender. Wow, wow, wow is all I can say!
Try the Dodge Viper GTS'02, I managed in FM6 to do the first lap in 3:59.xxx with MT, and possible to turn in 3:54.xxx in FM1, it's a monster!

Last edited:
Try the Dodge Viper GTS'02, I managed in FM6 to do the first lap in 3:59.xxx with MT, and possible to turn in 3:54.xxx in FM1, it's a monster!
Those times are significantly better than mine (4:10.xxx), I’ll have to retest the car.

Back