PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,883 comments
The 25th anniversary races seem the best grind. 1m credits from 10 laps of Spa sounds good to me. Unfortunately, I've had to return my wheel so can't participate 😞

They aren't that easy!!
Yes the menu books are easy. You only have to purchase a truck, they give you the vehicles required to complete the main portion.

This is a thread about tuning gt7 vehicles...

Lol. You can definitely participate. I’ve never used one. The PS5 controller is actually pretty good.
I've a PS4, but more crucially only one arm. I used to use a controller for GT 1 and 2 and while I could gold all licences, I never had full control and consistancy. While still at a disadvantage, a wheel and pedals allows me to be more accurate with my throttle and brake inputs.

That's not to say that you or others won't be as fast on a controller as a wheel, as there are many extremely fast players using a controller.

Last edited:
Yes the menu books are easy. You only have to purchase a truck, they give you the vehicles required to complete the main portion.

This is a thread about tuning gt7 vehicles...

You are right, well spotted, it really is a thread about tuning vehicles. However someone posted about being able to sell so long as you completed menu books so i replied.

Update on this, i thought it had to be all the new menu books too, but its just the original ones that came as standard.

@praiano63
Are you considering a RS Cosworth build?

Don't, how would you know, you were just unlucky. Your point in the main is correct = Controller players can be just as fast if not faster than wheel players on GT. IMO, for the average player, it's immersion and enjoyment that you buy when splashing cash on a wheel, not speed
Hopefully vr compatability at some point too, that would take the immersion even further!

Hi Praiano,

Any LM55 Gr.1 tune in the works for menu book 42? I would appreciate that very much.
Can't change much anyway, if I could work out how to put settings here would show you what I use, 1 of my favourites for Segadena and Le Mans. Actually I like it on all tracks from 800pp upwards.
Handlings sweet
Brakes are awesome
Fuel consumption minimal, 1 stop for Sardegna on RH

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track - 1.25

Not very fast on Tokyo , top speed 292kmh end of straight , but the front grip is fantastic , perfect through the bends. A real pleasure.
You can use same setting for 700PP , no need to add engine tuning , I use stock geaarbox , a very good gear , permit to low PP and add power on the car.

Wide Body

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front St - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1209053View attachment 1209054View attachment 1209055
View attachment 1209056

Enjoy your drive.
Copied that exactly but can only get it down to 658.02, ?.

You are right, well spotted, it really is a thread about tuning vehicles. However someone posted about being able to sell so long as you completed menu books so i replied.

Update on this, i thought it had to be all the new menu books too, but its just the original ones that came as standard.

@praiano63
Are you considering a RS Cosworth build?
Im sure he will get to it, he has been battling the flu.😷😮‍💨
I didn't test any 1.26 car yet , i'm not playing since a couple of days , i'm sick , bad flue. Perhaps this week end.

🫡Prayers for @Praiano

Don't, how would you know, you were just unlucky. Your point in the main is correct = Controller players can be just as fast if not faster than wheel players on GT. IMO, for the average player, it's immersion and enjoyment that you buy when splashing cash on a wheel, not speed
Thank you.

I've tested the Ford RS500 right now , but the car need more power for 600PP Sport hard tires. On medium at max level of power it's still slow on tokyo.
Perhaps ok for grippy turny track or Nordschleife. I have to check on balance options.
It's ok on Road atlanta 700 pp event using racing hard tires... Let's see.

Hope you're starting to feel better Praiano!

Just a heads up in case you've missed it, but there is currently a quiz at the top of the homescreen in GT7 where you can get a free engine swap ticket. The answer today is Porsche. Tomorrow is the last quiz question with a new Ferrari VGT car prize.

I haven't the talent for tunes like Praiano, but this might be a good starting point for the Sierra RS 200. It's probably best detuned to 600pp, but I enjoy it at 700pp with this setup.

Widebody, offset, and wheels.
184b2a21e7e25-screenshotUrl.jpg
184b2a21e7e73-screenshotUrl.jpg
184b2a2353050-screenshotUrl.jpg

I had a fun evening driving the M2 Competition. This is a cool car and I'm not much at tuning but I did a blend of Praiano's BMW tunes and applied them for a dynamite 600PP race car. I entered in one of those WTC 600 races and won quite easily. I warmed up at the Spa Anniversary race first and took home 1.8 million dollars driving the VW BEETLE! Not sure where the extra money came from, but I did not return any of it!?!?
I was very impressed with the M2, and roamed around Europe racing it. I can't wait to see what the Maestro does with it!
Cheers, Pete

I haven't the talent for tunes like Praiano, but this might be a good starting point for the Sierra RS 200. It's probably best detuned to 600pp, but I enjoy it at 700pp with this setup.

Widebody, offset, and wheels.View attachment 1211172View attachment 1211173View attachment 1211174
I've tested the car on Nordschleife with some 60 kg ballast and full weight reduction at 600PP with Sport medium tires. It's a fun agressive option to drive , , performance is just good , but not a top 3 600PP .Let's say a top 10.

Edit: I'm ok today , flu is almost gone. 1 week without going to the beach , i'll go there tomorrow for a swim taking some waves and let the salty water finish the job. ;) :cheers:

Last edited:
I had a fun evening driving the M2 Competition. This is a cool car and I'm not much at tuning but I did a blend of Praiano's BMW tunes and applied them for a dynamite 600PP race car. I entered in one of those WTC 600 races and won quite easily. I warmed up at the Spa Anniversary race first and took home 1.8 million dollars driving the VW BEETLE! Not sure where the extra money came from, but I did not return any of it!?!?
I was very impressed with the M2, and roamed around Europe racing it. I can't wait to see what the Maestro does with it!
Cheers, Pete
I did the same - basically used the M4 road car tune including all the parts, wide body etc etc. Tuned to 700pp and dominated that class as well as the various Turbo races. It's a good car and once Praiano works his magic on it, it will be exceptional...

Get well soon dude, everyone seems to be getting around me! I had my flu jab & booster for covid so I seem to be getting away with it. Good luck on the Ford Sierra dude, had a mess around with settings but its not the best but it is an old car!

Back