PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,554 comments
Finally!!!!! Left Fuel on 1, pit right at end of 5th as rain started falling to IM. Finished 3rd but had too 2 insights on lap 9, just over-drove it for half lap trying to catch them and left the track twice on 10th lap. Too nervous. What a tune. Thanks for the haus machine

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide car

Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Wing Custom

Very fast anywhere. SPA , Nordschleife..... Le Mans i presume but i didn't test there .
I use the Normal original transmission , very performant and 6PP less than custom one. I prefer to put more power on it.

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg
l4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi.
Could you please share the tune setup for Ferrari F430 '06 for 600pp for v1.26?

I could find it for 700pp only.

But everybody states that it is very good for 600pp championship.

I tried to tune by myself. But I screwed up with it :)

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Hello big tuning master ☺️ my question for you, I need a setup for the Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16 or the Red Bull x2019 25th Anniversary for the Nordschleife.... Would that be possible.? Only managed a 5:30.450 with the Red Bull x2019 so far. And with the Toyota TS050 - 5:46.311 until then, greetings from Germany / Leipzig

For 30 minutes Le Mans Mazda is the best for me, in economy mode you could easily drive under 3:50.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-091950_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207-091950_Gallery.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

For 30 minutes Le Mans Mazda is the best for me, in economy mode you could easily drive under 3:50.
In my opinion , all those cars are too fast .... or the others are too slow <----> for a 30 minutes time limit. If you look for credits $$ , (most of the people ) the goal is to finish close to the 30 minutes.
Or you race your own best time (without ghost ... boring)
Or you race the others cars availables , with a very stupid criminals AI.
I can't wait and i hope Sophie will change the game a lot. Actually i don't race AI or real people . Both are disappointing me a lot.

During this time , i'll wait dreaming about Sophie.
sophie-marceau-1.jpg

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordschleife - 1.26

Wide car

Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Wing Custom

Top number 1 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:05 lap ( i don't count the hacked crazy Suzuki Cappuccini '91)
A bit technical to drive but still easy if you don't push it 100%

View attachment 1213716View attachment 1213718View attachment 1213719View attachment 1213720View attachment 1213721View attachment 1213722

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Amazing tune and drive!!

I did an improvement on the livery though. Not my own. Found in the content search. Now my fave in the game 😆

38115597-2D4D-406A-B9CD-022F76F3567B.jpeg61AAD685-6D12-471B-9FBC-5918418DC812.jpeg

Hello big tuning master ☺️ my question for you, I need a setup for the Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16 or the Red Bull x2019 25th Anniversary for the Nordschleife.... Would that be possible.? Only managed a 5:30.450 with the Red Bull x2019 so far. And with the Toyota TS050 - 5:46.311 until then, greetings from Germany / Leipzig
Hi, sorry for the question but where is available the Red Bull 25th Ann..

thanks

Anyone got any tips for which cars to use for easy wins in those 2 new 25th anniversary 1,000,000 CR races? I go away next week for a month so I need to knock them over quickly in next few days !

hello praino i have a question. how long do you take to configure a car before posting it on forum.
It depend , some are easy to nail , others very hard to find the sweet point. From 1 hour to 1 week more or less. Mostly , around 80% are made in 2 hours.
My first Pro deck as a kid was a Santa Cruz Rob Roskopp with the infamous hand palm image seen on the car. Brings back memories
When i was young in 1976 , i was crazy about skateboard , riding my board all day long. A fantastic era.
Of course i remember Santa Cruz deck but my prefered was a fiberflex for slalom , together G & S Warp Tail Stacy Peralta.....
ACS trucks or independent , wheels yoyo or bones or Kryptonics....
What a fabulous times.:dopey::dopey:

It depend , some are easy to nail , others very hard to find the sweet point. From 1 hour to 1 week more or less. Mostly , around 80% are made in 2 hours.

When i was young in 1976 , i was crazy about skateboard , riding my board all day long. A fantastic era.
Of course i remember Santa Cruz deck but my prefered was a fiberflex for slalom , together G & S Warp Tail Stacy Peralta.....
ACS trucks or independent , wheels yoyo or bones or Kryptonics....
What a fabulous times.:dopey::dopey:
I'm much better riding my snowboard than riding a skateboard. Huge respect to people who do that stuff on concrete. Snow hurts less!

Bacxk to the garage. Amazing run of cars, Praiano. The STI '14, Lancer Evo '15 are both amazing drives.
F50 smooth as silk and the 458 super fun too.
I don't know if there's anything special about this last batch; maybe I'm just a bit more stressed than usual and enjoying the GT7 playtime even more than usual. Anyway. Thanks man!

Oben auf dem Startbildschirm befindet sich ein großes rotes Banner mit der Aufschrift 25th Anniversary. Tippen Sie einfach

Oben auf dem Startbildschirm befindet sich ein großes rotes Banner mit der Aufschrift 25th Anniversary. Tippen Sie einfach darauf, um eine kostenlose zu erhalten.
Barmherzig
Oben auf dem Startbildschirm befindet sich ein großes rotes Banner mit der Aufschrift 25th Anniversary. Tippen Sie einfach darauf und Sie erhalten eine kostenlose.
Mercy Bro ❤️😍

Sorry about the world cup praiano. :(
Next time , the ball refuse to enter this time , good luck Croatia for the next game. Brasilian coach also is guilty.4 minutes to the end , leading 1x0 , only a stupid coach don't give the order to his players to stay defending his advantage , keeping the ball with his team. .... only 4 minutes , for a counter attack ?? Stupid !

Latest Posts

Back