PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,574 comments
Hi Praiano, can I ask you the assist settings that you usually use? TCS, abs, counter steering help...thanks and sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:

Alpine A110 '72- 465 PP - Comfort soft Tires - Human mission 1H- 1.26
a1.jpg

Next time , the ball refuse to enter this time , good luck Croatia for the next game. Brasilian coach also is guilty.4 minutes to the end , leading 1x0 , only a stupid coach don't give the order to his players to stay defending his advantage , keeping the ball with his team. .... only 4 minutes , for a counter attack ?? Stupid !
EDIT: Brasilian Coach is a 🤬coward going directly to locker-room without supporting the team . He let the players alone on the field after the defeat. Shame on him.
Hi Praiano, can I ask you the assist settings that you usually use? TCS, abs, counter steering help...thanks and sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:
Easy. I don't use TCS , ABS on normal , no counter steer assist .

EDIT: Brasilian Coach is a 🤬coward going directly to locker-room without supporting the team . He let the players alone on the field after the defeat. Shame on him.

Easy. I don't use TCS , ABS on normal , no counter steer assist .

I saw the game boss, Brazil certainly looked to be more in control, dictating the tempo. Croatia seem to have that stereotyped German resoluteness, tough mentality and can never be ruled out. Seem to keep ending up in latter stages of tournaments, despite aging squad/players retiring. But yes, that is shameful of the coach, should at least go to greet and thank the fantastic supports.

Hopefully we'll get a result v France later :)

Anyway, back to work matters :). I assume the big difference in height between front and rear, assists with handling? Or is it more to gain PP? Sorry I've missed you explaining this, been away from the game fir a couple of months...

B80
I assume the big difference in height between front and rear, assists with handling?
Right. You can build the car with same grip and behaviors using more front downforce and less rake but you'll have much more PP penalty.
Ride height don't have influence on PP , front downforce yes. Just one another PD weirdness you have to deal with PP system on this game.

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupé '06 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
Very fast car , top car at suzuka , same performance as BMW M3 '03 , it would be nice to race both cars anywhere.

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1143861View attachment 1143862

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.605 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1143863View attachment 1143864

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This tune works very well for the 13 GTS viper. I put stage 3 weight, all engine upgrades, racing trans with default gearing. Also lower the car by 10 on front and rear. At 800pp I was pleasantly surprised at how well it handles the power around Nordschleife. Just thought I’d share my findings.

He left, but our captain Modrić was comforted Brazilian players...

A true world class player and gentleman. If he was better looking and played for one of the 'marquee' nations he'd be held in even higher regard than he is already.

**Not a sleight on Croatia of course, you guys are machines, with genuine quality too. Almost like a new stereotypical Germany. Seem very resolute, mentally tough. Keep delivering despite each year people saying 'not as strong as last time...' etc etc.

Guardiol looks he'll be your next world class player. I'm a Bournemouth fan, and people I know were saying who's the guy with the mask, we should go in for him. Umm, think he's destined for bigger things. Already with RBL and apparently Chelsea sniffing around with talks of approx £80mill iirc.

Last edited:
6 second improvement on the FL and an overall improvement of a whopping 1 minute. I didn’t think the tires would survive a no-stop any longer, but sure enough they hung on just enough for me. A remarkably consistent performer.

I'm doing a alpine A110 '72 at 550PP for Nordschleife to race with the Renault 5 turbo. They have the same pace , it could be a fun option

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing custom

Top3 700PP car on Nordschleife with 6:34 (Lambo Veneno was 6:33 / Cayman GT4 6:35 ) Fantastic front grip , stable rear anywhere, very easy to drive fast .
I 've tested Le Mans but it was a few slower in FM6 for 3 first laps on dry , tahn the Veneno for example. Perhaps there you can raise front ride height to gain some more HP , if you don't need so much front grip on Le Mans... Just an idea.

View attachment 1191331View attachment 1191332View attachment 1191333View attachment 1191334

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi Boss,

I'm using your setup with the swapped VK45DE-GT-R and it's amazing. I changed a few parameters a little bit and the car is flying 😍
Thanks alot 👍

Hi Boss,

I'm using your setup with the swapped VK45DE-GT-R and it's amazing. I changed a few parameters a little bit and the car is flying 😍
Thanks alot 👍
Yes , i think this car don't need a lot of things for an updated. It's already the way i do the last cars. Front downforce is already low and rear at the higher level. Ride height also is ok. Almost nothing to increase power instead PP.

Yes , i think this car don't need a lot of things for an updated. It's already the way i do the last cars. Front downforce is already low and rear at the higher level. Ride height also is ok. Almost nothing to increase power instead PP.
I only lowered the front a bit more, reduced the front downforce to minimum and addet more ballast to the rear to compensate the heavier engine. Final gear up to reach 365 km/h
Till now i drove only Sarthe and it's very performant. Same Level like the Viper GTS '02 with better top speed and way better fuel Management. Amazing 👍

Last edited:
Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 TC GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

Good overall grip , not very fast but still performant.

View attachment 1150890View attachment 1150891

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.670 for HSR or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1150892View attachment 1150893View attachment 1150894

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Have you had a chance to revisit this with the Nismo GT-R engine swap? It's pretty darn rapid.

This BRZ Sti Sport 18' with the Vette engine is a beast for WTC700 race at Le Mans. No clue how it can have all that power with racing mediums and be rated under 700pp lol. Fuel mix 4-5 and some short shifting and you get a 3 lap stint. Then you can run fuel mix 1-2 on your 2 lap stint, btw mediums last 3 laps. I'd go for a 2 stop race. Car does sub 4 min laps with fuel mix 4-5.

Attachments

• IMG_20221211_011711336.jpg
    IMG_20221211_011711336.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 19
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard / Medium Tires - Tokyo / All track-1.26
I never be bored driving this car , specially on Tokyo rain. It lap 2:06 best 2:07 , top speed 315 kmh .
You can use with sport medium for grip settings same numbers , just reduce ECU and top speed.
The R8 engine is doing marvels , fantastic to ear in cockpit view , smooth and controlable torque .
View attachment 1214842View attachment 1214843
Thanks for updating this tune. The MR2 was one of my favourites for Tokyo but I hadn’t used it much recently because an update had put it beyond 600 pp. This tune makes it brilliant again: fast, controllable and with a great engine note!

This BRZ Sti Sport 18' with the Vette engine is a beast for WTC700 race at Le Mans. No clue how it can have all that power with racing mediums and be rated under 700pp lol. Fuel mix 4-5 and some short shifting and you get a 3 lap stint. Then you can run fuel mix 1-2 on your 2 lap stint, btw mediums last 3 laps. I'd go for a 2 stop race. Car does sub 4 min laps with fuel mix 4-5.
Sounds like a fun engine swap/tune. Gotta see if I have a vette engine kicking around.

Hello from Canada Praiano!

I see that you gave some love to a few Ferrari’s lately and I really enjoyed your work on those. Being a Porsche guy, I was wondering if you could update some of the 911s as the 930 Turbo, 964 or 993 when you have the time, obviously. No rush.

Thanks again, you’re the best!

Thanks man, you gave me a great opportunity to make a fun build. Here's my tune for this beast. I know we can still do better than that but I have the feeling that I already fixed a lot for it.

Attachments

• 18505d4de0254-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18505d4de0254-screenshotUrl.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 18505d4f2618-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18505d4f2618-screenshotUrl.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 18505d507b462-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18505d507b462-screenshotUrl.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 18505d5196997-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18505d5196997-screenshotUrl.jpg