PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,880 comments
This stupid VW ID.R '19 is very nerfed at 800PP and you can do only 1 lap on Sardenia :lol: :lol: . What kind of battery are they using on this car ?? Cell phone ?
At least set it a way to do this race no stop. 20 minutes for a full charge !!! A big too long for a pit.😴
Come on PD , you can do better than this.
20200828_Infografik_IDR_16-9_en.jpg

The LS7 swapped Silvia with an ultra high RPM turbo is quite the experience. Passed the field before the second Mulsanne chicane and chickened out at 246 mph on a later lap before the first chicane.

18573c1810721-screenshotUrl.jpg

1232hp

18573c1a9b481-screenshotUrl.jpg

Leaders in the rearview before the left hand chicane
18573c19bac36-screenshotUrl.jpg

Tried FM1 for a lap, could've reached 250mph
18573c18d1b19-screenshotUrl.jpg

Thank you, praiano!
18573c16b4825-screenshotUrl.jpg

Praiano, Happy New Year,
Could you, by any chance do a tune for the RX8 with the SWAPPED 787 engine please?
I thought I had a tune for it but could not find it.
Thank you,
Cheers, Pete

Maestro, Happy New Year!
Could you do a tune for the RX-8 with the swapped R-26B-787B engine please.
I thought I had one but it got lost in the shuffle.
Thank you,
Cheers, Pete

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 700 PP - Racing Medium - All Track - 1.27
New tune more performant for this car . I wasn't happy with this 1.25 tune.
Now it's really fast , top 3 cars on Nordschleife too , 6:23 in my hands.
Faster than Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
Under 4:00 on Le Mans with FM6 with very short shifting use.

Wide body ON
Front part B
Rear diffuser A ON
Wing Custom

View attachment 1219933View attachment 1219934View attachment 1219935View attachment 1219936
For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

Enjoy your drive.

Great update, Maestro. Fast and stable.

I did discover that if you don’t have the wide wheels, you can only get the front downforce to 100. It was driving me nuts until I figured it out. After adding the wide wheels, 200 was possible.

Last edited:
Great update, Maestro. Fast and stable.

I did discover that if you don’t have the wide wheels, you can only get the front downforce to 100. It was driving me nuts until I figured it out. After adding the wide wheels, 200 was possible.
Wait, when selecting the wheels where you choose the rim size, can add "wide" and sometimes "offset", that section? I thought it was all cosmetic, let alone affecting downforce! I've got to experiment with this... Thanks for bringing it up or I'd have never found out

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022

26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1187987View attachment 1187988View attachment 1187989View attachment 1187990View attachment 1187991View attachment 1187992

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Does this one not work on the current update? I don’t see how it can be 600 horsepower with stage 4 weight reduction and only 600 pp. Mine is lower power and more ballast than this to hit 600 pp. :(

Sorry in advance if I’m missing something.

Wait, when selecting the wheels where you choose the rim size, can add "wide" and sometimes "offset", that section? I thought it was all cosmetic, let alone affecting downforce! I've got to experiment with this... Thanks for bringing it up or I'd have never found out
That's exactly right. I just found it by pure chance. And I'm certainly not any kind of tuner like you guys.

I'm still using your 917k tune. Thanks.

Does this one not work on the current update? I don’t see how it can be 600 horsepower with stage 4 weight reduction and only 600 pp. Mine is lower power and more ballast than this to hit 600 pp. :(

Sorry in advance if I’m missing something.
The pre-1.23 tunings are not woking. They changed the performance system. Try the tunings highlighted in red.

Last edited:
I'm going to check the GT500 '08 at 800PP on Sardenia , i'll publish it soon. The '99 need to be updated too.
Hi praiano,
first of all : thank you for your worldclass tunes. It wouldn't be half the fun without them.
Is the update for the GT500' 99 in work?

Greetings
qajey

Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model - 730PP - All tracks

New tune update 15/06/2022
I didn't improve the car so much , it was already a good car. Almost 0.800 better on Suzuka and SPA.
I finished the car at Maggiore to set a gearbox but it can drive Suzuka and SPA also.
Let's say that the car is close to the top 5 GR3 cars but not in it in my opinion. Just a good easy car.

View attachment 1161594View attachment 1161595

Gearbox for Maggiore , SPA , Suzuka....
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.190 for other track needing different top speed increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1161596View attachment 1161597

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This one still works perfectly in 1.27 even though it now makes 728.4-something PP instead of 729.96. To get as close to 730 as possible I've put power limiter to 75 and 5kg of weight on -1 position, makes 729.96 but not really sure if adding weight is a good idea...still won the Maggiore 5 laps Gr.3 with the 728-something tune.

Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.27

Good any track , drivable and fast. No late braking , the '70 old car have a poor downforce so respect braking marks.
On the Nordschleife need to be much more smooth of course.
I've put a racing gearbox because the stock one can't handle the top speed car .

View attachment 1219436View attachment 1219437View attachment 1219438View attachment 1219439

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

You did it!!! Thank you so much!!!

So the Bugatti Veyron is a car that I really hated to like all these years because of all the hype around it but after buying it to get the engine ticket I thought I’d give it a shot and all I can say is wow. I bought all of the upgrades and changed nothing in the tune besides maxing out the downforce and was able to churn out a 6:09 on the Nordschleife on my first lap with plenty room for improvement. I’d be interested to see what it could do with a proper tune!

So the Bugatti Veyron is a car that I really hated to like all these years because of all the hype around it but after buying it to get the engine ticket I thought I’d give it a shot and all I can say is wow. I bought all of the upgrades and changed nothing in the tune besides maxing out the downforce and was able to churn out a 6:09 on the Nordschleife on my first lap with plenty room for improvement. I’d be interested to see what it could do with a proper tune!
I don't have the car , only the Chiron. Did you test the Chiron tune on the Veyron ? Are the parts the same?

Hi Praiano! Could i ask a question? What are your top 5 fastest 600pp cars on the Nordschleife right now?

Thanks!
The ranking boards are broken so i don't have recent records , only some ghost , so i have around 10 cars between 7:05 and 7:08 . Some i remember here . I don't include the Suzuki escudo and cappuccino swap engine...
From the top of my head:

Audi TT Coupé 3.2 Quattro '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks -1.25
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport soft - All Track - 1.25
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordschleife - 1.26
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife 1.23
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.26
Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car '95 - 600PP - Port Medium Tires - Tokyo / All Track - 1.27

Last edited:
Even the Lancia Stratos and the Evo V are two beasts on the green hell, my top two cars there ;) I still have to test the Celica Rally car!

Last edited:
Back