PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
Mazda RX7 Spirit R '02 - Maxed 818PP - Racing Soft Tires - Nordschleife Engine SWAP

Engine SWAP R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
Just to play around the Nordschleife , it was a $$ request for a time attack on "Granturismo Discord"

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

View attachment 1168486View attachment 1168487View attachment 1168488View attachment 1168489

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Sorry I'd this is late brother, but no matter what I do I can't get my first gear ratio below 1.816/165 for some reason. I've tried alot

can't get the PP with that Power restriction... Power restriction 86 PP 598.77
The tune is ok , exactly 599.91PP check your parts and setings .
Sorry I'd this is late brother, but no matter what I do I can't get my first gear ratio below 1.816/165 for some reason. I've tried alot
The car is not updated and don't fit the same settings. If you try to match the speed for each gear you can do like this.
Final gear max at 5.500 full right of the bar
Top speed auto minimum 200kmh full left
then final gear again 3.268
Then each gear
1st 1.816
2d 1.384
3rd 1.152
4th 0.98
5th 0,843

The C8 is done at 700PP , the car is not performant at all at 800PP so i'll don't publish anything in this way.

The tune is ok , exactly 599.91PP check your parts and setings .

The car is not updated and don't fit the same settings. If you try to match the speed for each gear you can do like this.
Final gear max at 5.500 full right of the bar
Top speed auto minimum 200kmh full left
then final gear again 3.268
Then each gear
1st 1.816
2d 1.384
3rd 1.152
4th 0.98
5th 0,843

The C8 is done at 700PP , the car is not performant at all at 800PP so i'll don't publish anything in this way.
Thank you, I will double check the parts and settings

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.35

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

vet1.jpeg
vet2.jpeg
vet3.jpeg
vet4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27
Hmmm, the Convertible has a different motor (ZQ3 vs. L46), produces different power than the hard-top, has a different trans and also supports a Stroke Up. To spec the Convertible, I removed the Intercooler, Air Cleaner, Exhaust Manifold, adjusted the downforce to 13/197 and added the Stroke Up since it actually reduced the PP some. I'll test this, but will have to wait on the hard-top as I don't have one available to build.

Last edited:
Hmmm, the Convertible has a different motor (ZQ3 vs. L46), produces different power than the hard-top, has a different trans and also supports a Stroke Up. To spec the Convertible, I removed the Intercooler, Air Cleaner, Exhaust Manifold, adjusted the downforce to 13/197 and added the Stroke Up since it actually reduced the PP some. I'll test this, but will have to wait on the hard-top as I don't have one available to build.
Chassis and balance were the same thing before 1.23 , because of this i suppose it's ok , but i didn't test it yet. ;)

Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27
Top 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:04 in my humbles hands.
It's ok for Tokyo too , i've posted a Sport Hard settings , because of the square box very bad aerodynamic even with more power the car is not so fast in straight. However the Sport medium tires are fantastics in the bends. This the way i prefer to drive it there. Up to you.
a1.jpg

Last edited:
Is this car good for Le Mans wtc 700? Or too much fuel consumption?
The fuel consumption is poor, but I just used it in that race. I got first place by over a minute and was doing 4:09 non pit laps. However, to get three laps out of it, you really have to take short shifting to another level, but the power and low end torque is so good that it doesn’t really matter. With the way the rain fell, I did 2/3/2 as a pit strategy and did the 3 laps on IM tires.

I have better cars that I use for it, but I wanted to try it and I personally like AWD cars for that event.

Last edited:
The fuel consumption is poor, but I just used it in that race. I got first place by over a minute and was doing 4:09 non pit laps. However, to get three laps out of it, you really have to take short shifting to another level, but the power and low end torque is so good that it doesn’t really matter. With the way the rain fell, I did 2/3/2 as a pit strategy and did the 3 laps on IM tires.

I have better cars that I use for it, but I wanted to try it and I personally like AWD cars for that event.
got any favourite 4WD cars? always struggle to find ones I actually like!

Maestro, I know you are busy and the list of requests is long, but when you get a chance, could you revisit the RE Amemiya RX7? It was such a quick and fun car to drive, I feel sad as it is gathering dust in my garage lol.

I had this issue before, I found it's because each gear ratio can only go as low as the one below it on screen, best option is to work from the bottom up when doing gear ratios.

Last edited:
Mercedes A45 AMG '13 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.41

This is a top road car 600PP is 7:08 on the Nordschleife .
Excelent for Tokyo rain using Sport hard. Just set top speed when reach max power.
For Nordschleife shift at this max power at 6900 RPM.

Wide Body Car
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Wing A

Gran Turismo® 7_20231205123822.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231205123830.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231205123839.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231205123849.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.23

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear St - Wing Custom

Top car on Norschleife , lap around sub 7:10. Good on Tokyo rain event too.
Rear end is very alive , take care when you place the car under brake to no be late , or you'll dance. I love this behavior. It's agressive on turny track like the ring , if you like a more tight car , you can raise the front ride height.

View attachment 1199397
View attachment 1219115
View attachment 1199399View attachment 1199400

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
With RH/IM tires, the front end raised and the power maxed out, the brake balance at 2 and the acceleration sensitivity down to 30/30 it does great at Le Mans Rain. Easy win and low 4 min times. It’s good for 700 also.

Great tune, I just had to make it work @700pp. It would be epic if I had a 6th gear, but it’ll still do 195. It just drinks gas on the straights.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.34

SWAP ENGINE: VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '08)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

After updates , the car suffer huge understeer tendency . I needed to cut some rear downforce and some rear ballast to control wheel spin.
Le Mans with FM1 = 3:55 minutes.
Very fast anywhere .

v1.jpeg
v2.jpeg
v3.jpeg

FyxnLAsXsAEAhSy.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 700PP - racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - Swap Engine 1.23

Engine swap Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)

Wide Wide Wide Wide Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide
Wing custom

4:00 regular on Le Mans / dry track at FM6 . Very fast anywhere . Also fast detuned to 600PP on Tokyo rain.

View attachment 1198883View attachment 1198886View attachment 1198887View attachment 1198888

View attachment 1182866View attachment 1182867

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Ran it maxed out with the standard motor. Excellent. Thanks.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo 2 '86 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34
Top 700PP car , excelent at SPA , very good at Nordschleife.
Just take care to never overdrive the car , it's a real pilot car , never pass over the grip at acceleration or braking , wheel inputs need to a good precision . Doing this in the good way , you can race any other 700PP car.
I had to tight all the LSD settings initial and deceleration to stop the dangerous pivot on this short base rally car.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back