41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
This is an absolute beast.
Agreed. I’ve been racing the this car the same race grinding for some cash recently, never thought to tune the thing; followed this set up and it’s basically not worth anyone else turning up on track. I’d never lapped anyone twice before this setup! Had to play with the gear ratios a bit as the first setup was like someone left the fuel tank open.

Mercedes AMG GT3 '16 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires
The car is almost perfect with originals settings. This is the one i'll select for the next manufacturer for sure. I've just added some of my touch to feel the car more safe , faster , around 8 kmh more end of straight at SPA and more precise adding some front downforce increasing front grip.
For the gearbox :
Set top speed autospeed minimum 200 kmh
Set final gear to the number writen on sheet
Set each gear tatios.

Hey mate!

First of all let me appreciate the awesome work you’ve being doing with all your GT tunes! You have truly helped me enjoying the game even more. So my sincere thanks to you.

I would love to see an updated tune (version 1.27) for this car. I enjoy a lot driving this car but I’m assuming this tune is no more the most efficient one, unfortunately. Can you take a lot at it please?

I noticed than many Gr.3 cars still have old tunes, so I assume you don’t use this category that much.

Anyway, muito obrigado por tudo. As maiores felicidades para ti e para os teus.
Abraço!

Last edited:
Hey mate!

First of all let me appreciate the awesome work you’ve being doing with all your GT tunes! You have truly helped me enjoying the game even more. So my sincere thanks to you.

I would love to see an updated tune (version 1.27) for this car. I enjoy a lot driving this car but I’m assuming this tune is no more the most efficient one, unfortunately. Can you take a lot at it please?

I noticed than many Gr.3 cars still have old tunes, so I assume you don’t use this category that much.

Anyway, muito obrigado por tudo. As maiores felicidades para ti e para os teus.
Abraço!
I'll check the car , this is the one i prefer to drive original settings together with the Viper.

Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)

The same setting fit for 600PP Sport Hard tires but the car is so good and enjoyable at 700PP ....

View attachment 1223383
View attachment 1223384View attachment 1223385View attachment 1223386
View attachment 1165954View attachment 1165955

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Will this tune still work with the original engine, or do I need to wait for that engine to pop up on a roulette ticket?

okay so i don't know if i should post here or not so i will cover my bases. I am NOT Praiano and I suck, but I will keep this short and use links instead of embeds to keep the long thread clean.
I have worked on a Rampage Swap DeLorean based on Maestro's Rampage old gearboxing and DeLorean tunes with small changes.
I am curious from the community if you would like to try this car and let me know how it feels- if it is good I will keep it here and you can share it anywhere and thank praiano, if it is bad or we can make it better, I will remove/edit it!

I will now ingur link the tune and then briefly discuss what I did and why

DeLorean - Rampage SWAP 700 ??? track lol
gearbox
page1
page2

Please let me know what you all think and thank you all and Praiano because without him or you guys I wouldn't even be trying this stuff but I've gotten so much better it's really neat. If this thing drives bad let me know that too be honest!

Edit: After some testing I actually think my Del is a ganrly tune, even if it isn't the best, I was having no trouble keeping it straight and had some interesting corrections, and used Nitrous and Panoram's hills to try to flop up and couldn't get it to as easily enough I think it would be a prevalant issue in daily driving. Only thing really that takes the smile off my face is super high speed breaking, maybe 2 front brake balance give or take would fix this. I'll edit one more time if I find a sweet spot but for now just a note. Car is weirdly designed from the getgo and adding the Rampage makes an iconic car fun but I think there's only so much we can do to 'make it work.' I have a Willy's and swap I wonder if I am getting the hang of things if I could jigsaw some Praiano logic into one but I need opinions on this Del to know if it's working for ME or if it's actually alright so I know if my measurements aren't biased

Last edited:
Will this tune still work with the original engine, or do I need to wait for that engine to pop up on a roulette ticket?
I think it's ok , i use this car at 600PP and it's a very good car with same settings. The only thing that you can reset perhaps is the LSD acceleration . Some engines have differents torque behaviors .Traction can be rough or smoother than the swap engine setting .

Aston Martin V8 Vantage S '15 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide Car
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Shift at 8600RPM , this is why i've set a very long gearbox.

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - SWAP - 1.25

Engine Swap : LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1)
Wide Car
Rims 15" (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Rear wing Custom

New 700P update , Le Mans is a perfect track for it. Laping cruzing 4:03 FM6 for 3 laps .There is a weird snap oversteer when the huge torque together. I've let the the Differential acceleration fully open at 5 , you can raise the value if you like this sensation , not my cup of tea.

Congratulation to "whynotMicrosoft" for the livery. I love it. :cheers::cheers:

View attachment 1208735View attachment 1208736View attachment 1208737View attachment 1208738

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Still a rocket. Excellent. Thanks.

Alfa Romeo 4C '14 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.25

Wide car.
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Very good to race this car against Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 , same performance on Nordschleife for example.
Top 5 cars at 600PP after this update 1.25

View attachment 1204875View attachment 1204876View attachment 1204877
Settings for Tokyo Rain with sport hard , more HP more Speed.
View attachment 1204878View attachment 1204879View attachment 1204880

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Outstanding at 700pp with the Ferrari engine swap.

I couldn't get it drivable with the swap maxed out. Wheelies, snap oversteer under braking, etc. Any ideas?

Outstanding at 700pp with the Ferrari engine swap.

I couldn't get it drivable with the swap maxed out. Wheelies, snap oversteer under braking, etc. Any ideas?
I don't have the F136F-458 (Ferrari 458 Italia '09) engine. A very long time i didn't get any engine on the roulette too.

Last edited:
Toyota Crown Athlete G '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Engine SWAP

Engine SWAP 3UZ-FE-SC430 (Lexus SC430 GT500)
6:45 on Nordschleife in my hands. Very good eagerness , good reactive front wheels , stable , very fast , Lexus GT500 is a real beast , just take care under acceleration high RPM out slow corner. Excelent car overall. Perfect on Le Mans too.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

View attachment 1168933View attachment 1168934

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.000
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1168935View attachment 1168936View attachment 1168937

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This is still a very good option, just tested it. PP is at 697.22 so it lets you put the ECU up to 74 for 620bhp at 699.01 PP. Snaps of oversteer here and there with 3rd gear and below.

Good mornin,
I would like to start off and say thanks for sharing your tunes. The ones I’ve used so far are awesome. I was wondering by any chance that you have a 800pp tune for the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car to race the 1hr at Spa? I’m just looking for other options on that race. I love using the Mazda 787B and would like to change it up. Thanks in Advance and God Bless.😎

Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All Around setting
New update for this car 26/04/2022 , this is was an early tune , it was ok but i think i've learn some news things since the GT7 launch. So here it is .

View attachment 1143184View attachment 1143185

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.225 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1143186View attachment 1143187

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I appreciate your Supra '97 GT3 tune. I have found it allows me to make extremely consistent laps of 1:38 to 1:40 throughout my Sardegna GR3 race. This tune is superior to all others I've tried.
BANG

Last edited:
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.25
This car is as fast the Audi R8 or Lambo aventador on Nordschleife. Easy to lead , LSD is doing miracles to manage the power , helped with a wonderfull power curve. Perfect drive , for any level of drivers.

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front Standard
Side Standard
Rear Wing : Custom.

Simply outstanding, both at 700pp and maxed out. I ran a 3:36 at LeMans maxed out with numerous missed braking points and too-short gearing, (hitting 222mph with more available).

Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 - 700PP - Le Mans / All Tracks - SWAP - 1.25

SWAP LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

For this 1.25 update , i'll bring 2 settings for this car.

- 1 for Le Mans or any high speed track. There is a BUG on this car that allow to increase the power (I'ts a lot of power) , but this turn the car undrivable or boring on slow or medium turny tracks. For Le Mans , you need very early short shift at FM6 for 3 laps.

- 1 that i called DRIVABLE VERSION , a top 700PP car , very fun to drive , excelente performance anywhere , Nordschleife , Suzuka , any technical circuit. For this car , i've let the same the same gearbox , but you can build a shorter one. The huge torque allow you to use a 4 gears box , up to you.

Tune 1 Full power bug
View attachment 1204980View attachment 1204981View attachment 1204982View attachment 1204983

Tune 2 , drivable turny technical track , the one i prefer of course , it's a top 700PP car . Very good drivability.
View attachment 1204984View attachment 1204985View attachment 1204986View attachment 1204987

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Ran this tune with the Silvia S13 Ks '90 swap-(SR20DET-Silvia-S15 engine).

It's perfect.

Back