PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,571 comments
The Sophy AI is excelent but need to be leveled in my opinion.

First , i'm a high A to very small A+ player . For me , the expert level is a few too slow to compete with me , around 1 second slower on Tsukuba.
The perfect 1 vs 1 AI is too fast for me. If we say this AI is 10 , i'm 8 and the expert AI is 6.
Also the AI performance is too linear at all level.
The stronger AI with level 10 is ok to be 10 all the long a race , like Kokobun or Igor fraga. Perhaps falling to 9 during a single turn , like a very top real player.
The weakers level can't stay all the race at his own level. Let's say a 7 AI have to be 20% of the race at 6 and 20% at 8 level. Like a real average Jo player during a race

In term of sportivity and agressivity , i'm impressed. They have a very intituive attack or defensive moves.

Last edited:
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 700 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.27

Remembering when i went in the '90th in Miami , .Miami Vice was the top serial at the TV , i'd rent an old Chevy Impala to check the city of the legendery Sony Crocket and his Testarossa . Good time. :lol:.

Rims size up to you
Offset wide
Rear wing Custom

The car is so fast that i use Racing medium for any grip track like the Nordschleife and it's still as fast as the best 700PP . To fly , you can use Racing Hard on Le Mans , the consumption raise a few more , but this way you can already lap 4:00 easy with a 300kmh top speed.
With the latest update, I was able to run the ECU at 100%. It’s REALLY fast now, over 200mph on FM1.

Excellent. Thanks.

@praiano63
DS 21 Pallas '70 450pp
Tried to balance this out in the rear a bit via some ballast and more negative rear camber, the lack of downforce makes highspeed stability in the rear a challenge. Gearing is a work-in-progress; upgraded gear box gives you an extra gear so I'll have to test that out more on my day off.
FpjWa6gXoAEvDn1
FpjWbFRWAAAC_4c
FpjWbdBXEAAtqXL
FpjWbRnWAAAB5TG

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.29

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Offset wide

You can use this car at 650PP with any racing tires for Porsche cup for example , or maxed for Le Mans.

The same tune also support the 600PP level for Tokyo rain event , using Sport Hard and add 164kg ballast.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Sorry, here is the link, but search on the 1st page for "Tokyo Rain Event". There are dozens of great 600 tunes! 🙂

Last edited:
Citroen DS 21 Pallas '70 - 450PP - Comfort Soft Tires - All Track -1.34

I've never driven a DS when young. I had a CX that is also a must .. but my uncle was a sales representative and doing 200.000km/year , always with DS in the 70's. I remember the smooth ride and the "soft as a pillow" carpets. A real flight , as a plain , or a magic carpet to be exact.
Performant car at this 450PP level.

c1.jpeg
c2.jpeg
c3.jpeg
c4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around
1.23 tune
2 seconds faster than my previous 1.22 tune. The fact to use low front high rear downforce and low front ride height high rear ride height turn the car very grippy and still fast (same power even gaining 6PP on my predecent tune)
Extremely fast anywhere. Top 1 lap at Suzuka , a combination of grip , power & speed.Very performant on this kind of track.

View attachment 1197010View attachment 1197011

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.170 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1197012View attachment 1197013

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.27
Extremely fast , superior grip , easy to place and easy to drive very fast. Needed a few more top speed to be perfect but the driving pleasure is there 100%.
Not so good on Le Mans , lap 4:03 for 3 laps FM 5 or 6. Perfect on Nordschleife or turny technical track.
View attachment 1224707
The '92 NSX setup feels pretty good on the '02 NSX with the HR-414E-NSX engine swap, tuned up to 800pp
View attachment 1212284View attachment 1212285View attachment 1212286
Ty….. I have been looking for a setup for this ☝🏼

@praiano63 go praino get started with the ff
No at all. This DS is very special for me , as the Autobianchi Abarth.
The DS drive as a real FF car. The rear end is very sensitive and responsive during the first moment of the mass transfer. If PD could do the same with others FF perhaps i would love to do more settings.
I grow up looking Mr Jean Ragnotti driving a FF Renault 5 maxi going wild. PD miss totally FF cars is this game.

H how about a tune for the Citroen DS 21 Pallas ‘70?

I’ve been attempting to tune it and it’s actually a beast and super fun. Also it’s PP has glitches where PP drops with the addition of certain racing items. It handily beats other cars in the WTC600.

I haven’t got the suspension right yet though. It can be wonderfully balanced but then want to oversteer you into a barrier on a straight under full throttle.

It’s a fun car a Suzuka!

H how about a tune for the Citroen DS 21 Pallas ‘70?

I’ve been attempting to tune it and it’s actually a beast and super fun. Also it’s PP has glitches where PP drops with the addition of certain racing items. It handily beats other cars in the WTC600.

I haven’t got the suspension right yet though. It can be wonderfully balanced but then want to oversteer you into a barrier on a straight under full throttle.

It’s a fun car a Suzuka!
Hello. Where did you find a PP glitch ? The car can't reach 600PP normally .
The car can have a lot of rotational behaviors , my base setting tend to limit this tendency. I just want an easy car. If you lose the LSD value and low the front ride height , you will almost have a nasty RR car .

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Offset wide

You can use this car at 650PP with any racing tires for Porsche cup for example , or maxed for Le Mans.

The same tune also support the 600PP level for Tokyo rain event , using Sport Hard and add 164kg ballast.

View attachment 1233594View attachment 1233595View attachment 1233596View attachment 1233597

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Loving the old 911. Couldn't bring myself to sticking a turbo on it so running it NA at the max 320 BHP. Makes the 650pp Porsche Cup races more of a challenge run at 625pp on SS tyres. Running a Magnus Walker Urban Outlaw livery and probably now my favourite car, despite its lack of outright pace 👍

Last edited:
Ford Focus RS '18 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks

This car can be used at 700PP with all engine tuning options and racing hard tires.

Wide Car
Rims up to you
Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1175083View attachment 1175084

To set the gearbox build your own for any track

View attachment 1175085View attachment 1175086

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Awesome setup bud. With the new update you can put ECU output to 84% now. It worked perfectly on Tokyo expressway WTC 600

Attachments

• 69DA9C4D-6E74-4C84-8C0D-DEEB80E8EEA3.jpeg
    69DA9C4D-6E74-4C84-8C0D-DEEB80E8EEA3.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 19
Hello. Where did you find a PP glitch ? The car can't reach 600PP normally .
The car can have a lot of rotational behaviors , my base setting tend to limit this tendency. I just want an easy car. If you lose the LSD value and low the front ride height , you will almost have a nasty RR car .
It goes to around 603/604 in certain combinations with stock parts but switching those out for racing parts drops it to around 593-599. I have not tried all combinations yet and this was what I found with my initial playing.

Extras:
18" rims with wide tires/wide offset
Weight reduction stage 1, 2, 3
Racing Soft
Bore Up
High Left Cam Shaft
High Compression Pistons
Racing Crank Shaft
Fully Customizable computer
Medium-RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customizable LSD
Increase Body Rigidity
Stoke Up
Engine Balance Tuning
Polish Parts
Racing Intercooler
Racing Air Filter
Racing Muffler
Racing Pads

IMG_6265.jpeg

I have not played with the gearbox yet beyond adjusting the top speed.

IMG_6264.jpeg

I was unable to add the Racing Brake Kit as that pushed it over 600 and I had tried with others yet and I needed a max 600 tune.

Change any of the Intake & Exhaust or remove the Racing Intercooler and the PP increases (601 - 605). For example:

IMG_6263.jpeg

IMG_6261.jpeg

I might play with other add ons to see what happens as I love this monstrosity however the challenge I have is in the suspension and LSD tune. Currently this is fairly neutral (compared to what I started with) but there is still a tendency on certain cambers or corners for the rear end to want over power the front and drive you into a barrier. That said, its a pretty competent Suzuka car now for it's PP rating.

EDIT:
I just tried a max build testing the low and high RPM turbochargers with the Racing Brake Kit.

Low-RPM
PP 626.98 - 250HP, 234.6 ft-lb

Medium-RPM
PP 635.36 - 263HP, 237.5 ft-lb

High-RPM
PP 629.60 - 272HP, 236.3 ft-lb

What is interesting though is if you drop the brakes to normal (with racing pads) then the low and high RPM stay above 600PP but the medium (as above) drops below 600..

I just found another massive glitch!
If you add the sports brake kit, then with the low-RPM turbocharger the PP drops to below 500!

IMG_6271.jpeg

This does not work with the other turbochargers which remain above 600...

EDIT: I just found the new tune a few posts up. I added the suspensions and LSD updates to mine which improved the rotational G for 150 mph. Thank you. What I found is if you select the low-rpm with my component selection the 150 mph stays in the 0.22 value and PP is at 459.92. As soon as you select one of the other turbochargers then the rotational G jumps to 1.6 and the PP 600+ respectively. Must be a glitch but I have not tried to drive this yet.

Attachments

• IMG_6270.jpeg
    IMG_6270.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.31

Extremely fast , just one thing , take care when braking before the right turn under the last bridge in the bends. I don't what is happening there and only there , brake light and early . It's a fantastic car to drive.

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Offset wide

View attachment 1233594View attachment 1233595View attachment 1233596View attachment 1233597

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune. Great in the dry. Tread lightly in the rain.

With the latest update, I was able to run the ECU at 100%. It’s REALLY fast now, over 200mph on FM1.

Excellent. Thanks.

Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.29

Under 25 minutes race , 1:35.6xx in my hands no traffic , 1:36 regular
View attachment 1233918View attachment 1233920View attachment 1233921View attachment 1233922
View attachment 1234019

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Definitely going to have to try this tune. Love the livery too!

Hi Praiano, by any chance, have you got the tune for the Mazda Roadster S '15 (ND) with engine swap (LT1-Corvette)? Searched on the lists you had, and only found a 500pp tune. Thanks.

You're right , i've miss this swap ,i have the engine and i'll check a 600PP tune for it.
I can tell you that at 700pp it's one of my fastest Le Mans cars - just very hard to handle without your magic! I will definitely be waiting for your tune!

RUI
I can tell you that at 700pp it's one of my fastest Le Mans cars - just very hard to handle without your magic! I will definitely be waiting for your tune!
Yes , i did a 700 tune , 600 PP is horrible due to excess of torque on SPort tires. There is a glitch on ECU and limiter setting. Also on the weight and parts ....

Mazda Roadster S ND '15 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - AllTrack - SWAP - 1.40

Wide body
Rims size 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

Swap engine LT1-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray)

PP settings is full of bugs. ECU , limiter , ballast ..... it's a mess.
Anyway , it's a top 3 700PP road car.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231120145438.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231120145448.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231120145457.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231120145511.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back