PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
Aston Martin DB5 '65 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Original car have some problems with rear end and the full power come all together with high RPM , not easy to master in certain circonstances.
Now is almost ok , resolved almost all the problems. Just try to shift early medium RPM out of slow or medium speed curves.
It lap as any medium fast 600PP car , sure not close of the top 5 cars of this range. But evidently with a lot of class.

View attachment 1148913View attachment 1148914

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 150 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.335
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 300 kmh

View attachment 1148915View attachment 1148916View attachment 1148917

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Works like a champ at 700pp with a rear wing. Add the supercharger and intercooler. Just adjust the top gear to 335mph and evenly space out the rest of the gears, keeping the final drive ratio at 3.335. Hits 180mph on FM6.

Thanks.

Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hello Mr. Priano

I have always loved my R34 with your tune and have cleaned up many times at Tokyo with this car.

I now find myself struggling with the 600PP race at GV and realise your tune is pre-1.27 (in fact pre-1.23). I cannot get higher than 3rd with any of my 600pp Porsches and thought this wonderful car would easily be good enough. But after 10+ attempts I am still not quite there.

I think I need to find a second or so a lap for this race and wondered if you might find the time to revisit this gem of a car to see if it can win GV?

Many thanks
Noel

Hello Mr. Priano

I have always loved my R34 with your tune and have cleaned up many times at Tokyo with this car.

I now find myself struggling with the 600PP race at GV and realise your tune is pre-1.27 (in fact pre-1.23). I cannot get higher than 3rd with any of my 600pp Porsches and thought this wonderful car would easily be good enough. But after 10+ attempts I am still not quite there.

I think I need to find a second or so a lap for this race and wondered if you might find the time to revisit this gem of a car to see if it can win GV?

Many thanks
Noel
Hello , for sure the R34 need an update . I'll check it.
I did the GV 600PP with my Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.27
Others performants cars can do this too.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.26
Nissan R32 GT-R Vspec II '94 - 600PP - Sport Med/Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Tokyo Rain 1.23
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife 1.23

Hi, amazing tunes, i really wnjoy your work. Wanted to ask about the 97 supra tho, is the top speed really so low? About 151? Or did i gear the trans wrong??

Hi, amazing tunes, i really wnjoy your work. Wanted to ask about the 97 supra tho, is the top speed really so low? About 151? Or did i gear the trans wrong??
I can reach a top speed of 284 miles on the supra so I think your trans setup might be incorrect.

I am using the M3 07 tune but at 360HP and 1280kg. I need though to run it on RH. Can anyone suggest what I need to change in the suspension and diff settings because of the move to RH please. Thanks

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
332094609_735545244813535_5294132086580892287_n.jpg

I forgot how good the R32 is! I had it tuned back to 550 and had not been in it for a long time. Had a lovely set of runs at GV in it tonight and finally bagged some sub 2:03 laps and the W.

cannot wait to see if you can breathe life back into the R34 which feels heavy and lacking in feedback now compared to the 32.

Yes that would go really well with the RH :) :)

The car runs great on sports tyres but an upcoming event has put RH on it and does not drive as well as it did.

I am just asking that when you change sport tyres for racing tyres what changes should I be looking at making to the suspension and diff settings because of the tyre change or does it not matter and the settings can remain as they are?

I know nothing about how to do settings but I would have thought that at least the diff would need changing because of the extra grip?

Last edited:
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.25

Remembering when i went in the '90th in Miami , .Miami Vice was the top serial at the TV , i'd rent an old Chevy Impala to check the city of the legendery Sony Crocket and his Testarossa . Good time. :lol:.

Rear wing Custom

This car race Tokyo Rain event with Sport Hard tires too.
This one is a grip setting for Nordschleife or more turny track.

View attachment 1206428View attachment 1206429View attachment 1206430View attachment 1206431
View attachment 1130203View attachment 1130205

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Can't recommend this one enough, at least for my driving style. Wow, insane drive/fun. Only used it on various tokyo layouts and loving it. Love the amount of 'give' and how you can burn the tyres and recover relatively easy.

My current favourite car/tune Along with the old Honda thing from the last update. Need to try 700pp version and more ferrraris, which I've neglected for some reason.

Edited to say just tried Testarossa 700pp on Nordschleife. Absolute rocket, but have to tread carefully as not much margin for error with it here!! Bit of scalpel, needs to be in excellent, capable hands with full concentration to get near to best out of it and not wipe out imo. But will reward those who can harness its capabilities.

Are you getting psvr2 boss?

Last edited:
Maserati Merek SS '80 - 600 PP - Sport Soft tires - Grip Tune / All Track - 1.25

-Wide body

Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Wing Custom

You can use it on Tokyo with Sport Medium or even Sport Hard , then you'll have a excelent top speed , but i love to use it this way, fantastic grip behaviors with still a good medium speed. Suzuka , Nordschleife ...... With harder compound the car stay a bit difficult to master mainly under rain.

Still excellent at 700pp, (maxed out). Thanks.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.29

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear B - Wing Custom

Power stay in the mid RPM , shift at 8000RPM . Max power at 6900RPM.
Top 550PP on most tracks but it really fly on Nordschleife.

ni1.jpg
ni2.jpg
ni3.jpg
ni4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Works like a champ at 700pp with a rear wing. Add the supercharger and intercooler. Just adjust the top gear to 335mph and evenly space out the rest of the gears, keeping the final drive ratio at 3.335. Hits 180mph on FM6.

Thanks.
Oh, I may have to pick that one up then!

Underrated car is Lancer Evo IV GSR 96'. Can run 470 hp with racing softs, and still stay under 700pp. 100-240 aero felt enough at Grand Valley South (did the 550pp Japanese race a few times). Gonna try it at WTC700 Le Mans next, to see how it is on fuel.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 600PP - Sport medium tires - All around
Top time 600PP at suzuka and other places. Needed to raise the front a bit to not use ballast . This Porsche specially don't work with ballast. So because of this it float a few only at very high speed with very fast curves over bumps like Nordschleife. No problem with it , the car stay incredibly stable and safe . Just stay calm :scared::lol::lol:

Wide Body
Rims 17" / Width Wide / Offset wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

Master, any chance for a revamp of this tune, or maybe a 700pp version? This is a car I'd love to use for how awesome it is, but can't manage to prevent from losing the rear all the time.

My thanks in advance for all your hard work!

Master, any chance for a revamp of this tune, or maybe a 700pp version? This is a car I'd love to use for how awesome it is, but can't manage to prevent from losing the rear all the time.

My thanks in advance for all your hard work!
Sure i'll check it. Soon.

Golf GTI ‘83 Audi Pikes Peak Swap

If anyone is interested, I applied Kita Kangaroos Integra tune to this car along with ballast to keep 65:35 and it is amazing. My new fastest FF on Nordschleife. You can run high rpm turbo but it spins like crazy. With normal turbo it is easy to manage wheel spin and is still very fast.

99E9B266-3BAC-4E24-A576-B492CF933C2E.jpeg
820873F5-B095-4C5E-ABDC-69314830E3EE.jpeg
9DE03BBA-61AC-4BF0-83B0-405A3F870521.jpeg

Golf GTI ‘83 Audi Pikes Peak Swap

If anyone is interested, I applied Kita Kangaroos Integra tune to this car along with ballast to keep 65:35 and it is amazing. My new fastest FF on Nordschleife. You can run high rpm turbo but it spins like crazy. With normal turbo it is easy to manage wheel spin and is still very fast.

View attachment 1235723View attachment 1235724View attachment 1235725
Thanks a lot! Intentionally did not apply wide/front/side/rear/wing?

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track -1.31
Wide car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front ST - Side ST - Rear A- Wing A

New update to turn the car more Porsche 911 behaviors , with a 40/60 weight distribution , an alive rear end & responsive front wheels.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 186
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg