PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,561 comments
Ferrari La ferrari is a totally broken car. I've spent several sessions on it , trying all the tricks on it , on a wide settings parameters , but no way to turn this car at least enjoyable.
I would recommend to Polyphony to swap the "Enzo" physics on it to save this wonderfull car.
Sorry , but i give up.:indiff:
Damn, that's too bad. Happy I only bought a duplicate Enzo, which I will mod at some point. I also wish PD would let us add more aero to some hypercars, like how little some cars are allowed (e.g. 100-200/250 I think on Chiron) is crazy. But yet some can have a bunch of aero, like I have a maxed out widebody Huayra that handles nicely, with full aero.

Last edited:
Damn, that's too bad. Happy I only bought a duplicate Enzo, which I will mod at some point. I also wish PD would let us add more aero to some hypercars, like how little some cars are allowed (e.g. 100-200/250 I think on Chiron) is crazy. But yet some can have a bunch of aero, like I have a maxed out widebody Huayra that handles nicely, with full aero.
The "La Ferrari" have enough downforce with a 400/600 . The problems are in the physics , nothing is working at all.

Nissan GT-R GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA - 1.27

View attachment 1219039View attachment 1219040View attachment 1219041View attachment 1219042

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Just discovered this tune yesterday. Don't know why I never found it before, but it could be because it doesn't show up on your "800pp" list at the top of the thread.

In any case, this is an amazing tune! The car is so perfectly smooth and responsive... and fast. It has instantly become one of my favorite tunes, and I'm going to take this car all over the place to see what it can do on different tracks.

Just discovered this tune yesterday. Don't know why I never found it before, but it could be because it doesn't show up on your "800pp" list at the top of the thread.

In any case, this is an amazing tune! The car is so perfectly smooth and responsive... and fast. It has instantly become one of my favorite tunes, and I'm going to take this car all over the place to see what it can do on different tracks.
GR1 /2/3/4 are in their own section only , no matter the PP . Or in the A to Z section.;)

Honda 2&4 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track

Totally broken original setting , i 've just try to turn it drivable , it's ok now with the help of some few settings available on it. Ride height , LSD and ballast basically.
You don't need all the engine tuning like me , it was just to test the car at 600PP (Horrible experience) 500PP is the good sweet spot , as fast as any other fast 500PP in the game.
@SUBZERO-8K

View attachment 1181661View attachment 1181662View attachment 1181663View attachment 1181664

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I use this fun little beast at Le Mans 700, maxed. Maybe PD fixed it, I think it works quite well. Needs Racing Wets for the rainy phase of the race, Intermediates are not enough to keep the pace on wet roads.

Last edited:
BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE- 1.27

SWAP ENGINE P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing custom

Excelent 700PP car , 2:02 on Suzuka.On Le mans it lap easy under 4:00 , you can use FM1 for 3 laps easily.

View attachment 1217543View attachment 1217544View attachment 1217545View attachment 1217546View attachment 1217547

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Rear diffuser or not - SWAP -1.27

Swap engine 65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3
Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front B - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

With rear diffuser , favor the grip for turny tracks , not so good for the top speed.
No diffuser is faster with a few less grip.

View attachment 1219130View attachment 1219131
NO DIFFUSER SETTING OPTION.
View attachment 1219141

View attachment 1219132View attachment 1219133

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I'm working through your German car tunes on the German 1 lap race at Nordschleife...

I'm a bmw man anyway, but these two tunes are fantastic. CSL in particular.

I've started using sports soft on other cars to raise challenge a bit, and a little bit of 'give'/Oversteer and to keep me sharp and focused :D.

I assume that's not a big no-no, as can recall some saying you need to amend suspension when transitioning to between sports and racing tyres?

Last edited:
Thank you for all your amazing tunes. I've managed to get gold in all events thanks to you!

I was wondering if you had a 800pp tune for the '16 version of the GTR GT500
I was also wondering this..

Btw, I've not long started getting my grind on; my GT7 insane mate recommended Le Mans WTC700 to me, but I put it off because of having to deal with rain, fuel, weather blah. Tried with the Alfa (u know which one), not bad. Also a Corvette. Then something else I can't remember right now.

THEN, even though my mate said I needed to use a Gr4 car, I tried the A220.

Needless to say, I am now grinding and churning out the cash like a pole dancer on angel dust. And I am LOVING the A220 - thank you sir.

Must also give a shout out to AJC Liveries, whose clothes for this car - and many, many others - are just spectacular.

I'm an 80's boy, still have some cassettes and his (or her?) colour palettes just blow my mind. None of the usual "hot mess" here. I'm gonna buy a Testarossa just to have this one, for example.. I'm even thinking of printing and framing some of them ffs :bowdown:

20829382631012954.jpg

Hi Praiano,
the wheel gave me an invitation for the Carrera GT '04. I already use your 700 PP tune. I love it.
Do you think one could use it properly at 800 PP with permanent tuning parts?
I would buy another one then.

Thank you for your advice and regards

M

Thank you for all your amazing tunes. I've managed to get gold in all events thanks to you!

I was wondering if you had a 800pp tune for the '16 version of the GTR GT500
The GTR GT500 is not performant at all at 800PP. Very slow even with FM1 and Racing hard tires. It's the slower by far on Sardenia event.

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 700PP- Racing Medium tires - Nordschleife/All Tracks - 1.23

Wide body

Rims 15" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front ST
Side ST
Rear A
Wing A

I love the NSX , The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).
A new 700PP for this wonderfull iconic bolid. 6:16 on Nordschleife in my hands.A new suspensions for it , Needed to put the rear end at the higher level to gain stability , this is how the things are working in GT7 . Lower ride height turn the car very unstable and nasty.
I didn't chose the rear diffuser option , need to pay a lot of HP to gain some few grip. I prefer extra power , the car is extremely fast on straight this way. Grip stay ok.

Do this one need an update in the new game version? I am unable to keep it under 700pp even using hard tires, at least without touching the ecu

Last edited:
Pardon me for the stupid questions:

1. which Mazda LM55 I should buy to race in GT7 Lobbies? ‘Normal’ or ‘GR1’ ?
2. I can’t modify gear transmission manually on my Porsche 911 17. Pretty sure there is a way and other asked frequently. Can’t find the answers :(

Thanks and cheers to everybody! Thanks for these great tuning !

Pardon me for the stupid questions:

1. which Mazda LM55 I should buy to race in GT7 Lobbies? ‘Normal’ or ‘GR1’ ?
2. I can’t modify gear transmission manually on my Porsche 911 17. Pretty sure there is a way and other asked frequently. Can’t find the answers :(

Thanks and cheers to everybody! Thanks for these great tuning !
1. GR1 version is more useful, since it is in a racing category.

Last edited:
Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 TC GR4 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.29

Engine SWAP- GTR NISMO

View attachment 1234584View attachment 1234585View attachment 1234586View attachment 1234587

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
OK this engine swap is golden, totally transforms the car into a different A class league.
My times are improving drastically I can't put down GT7 so I have a good excuse to keep pushing my time down & VR has restored by love of GT7 and the bonus is tunes like this one means I'm grinning ear to ear under my VR headset so many many thanks again.
I added a little something to your VR PayPal purchase kitty and get well soon

praiano63
How did you manage first gear on 1219?
I can only set to 1952

It's the same question from me
I applied the method, transmission flip
Did not show the same results ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
The actual update turn impossible to reach those ratios. Range 1st gear is now limited.
You can also use the 2d gear as 1st , i don't use 5th gear in the original tune.
Like this.
Set top speed 440 kmh / 273 mph . then
Fqxx02UXwAEbQio.jpg

EDIT: My old setting is still ok for me in my garage on my own car but i can't change the values anymore. If i do this i'll reset the new parameters turning impossible to reach the ratios.
My old gearbox is showing others numbers but the performance by each gear are still the same like before.
2.jpg

Last edited:
@praiano63

Not sure how many others are curious, but I would really love to hear you describe the process you go through, either in text or video, detailing or watching how you come up with these tunes.

Specifically the Suspension, LSD & Weight Distribution

I enjoy tuning and have a solid understanding for assessing and making changes to the power-band and gear ratios…however, even though I understand the other adjustments and how they affect the suspension, LSD and weight distribution, they are simply small corrections I make to fix what I feel is a problem like under/oversteer.

Aside from a theme I see in a number of your tunes with the low front + high rear ride height, I haven’t a clue how you come up with such DRASTIC changes as if your building a new car from scratch.

BTW, like many others, I find your work extremely helpful and appreciate all the time you spend doing this 👍

**You’re a Wizard

Last edited:
@praiano63

Not sure how many others are curious, but I would really love to hear you describe the process you go through, either in text or video, detailing or watching how you come up with these tunes.

Specifically the Suspension, LSD & Weight Distribution

I enjoy tuning and have a solid understanding for assessing and making changes to the power-band and gear ratios…however, even though I understand the other adjustments and how they affect the suspension, LSD and weight distribution, they are simply small corrections I make to fix what I feel is a problem like under/oversteer.

Aside from a theme I see in a number of your tunes with the low front + high rear ride height, I haven’t a clue how you come up with such DRASTIC changes as if your building a new car from scratch.

BTW, like many others, I find your work extremely helpful and appreciate all the time you spend doing this 👍

**You’re a Wizard
It's very hard to me to write explaining everything about this (Again because my aphasia problem after stroke) . I have already responded severals points somewhere in my garage thread , or in post 3 .
I had also a long conversation about tuning by PM with my friend and fellow donator @luv2drive
So i'll use those PM to publish something about it.
Due to my comunication problem , we did several messages as a question x answer . It's easier for me. I can't explain the whole thing . Everything is in my mind but it don't go out easy. Like a funnel in front of me. 🤬 aphasia :lol:
Later i'll publish here soon.

Last edited:
Back