PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,810 comments
Jaguar F-Type R '14 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.25
This car is as 5 seconds slower the Audi R8 or Lambo aventador on Nordschleife but it's still my 4th car there. Excelent grip , i think it can fight with the top on grip technical track.
I've take out the turbocharger because of the snap oversteer generated by the sudden torque peack.

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side Standard
Rear Standard
Rear Wing : Custom.
Livery on share "Praiano's garage"

View attachment 1205454View attachment 1205455View attachment 1205456View attachment 1205457View attachment 1205458

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune. Even at full-power. Thanks.

Yeah, you never want to pit more than twice on the LeMans race. LeMans is a long and slow pit, like Spa.

Anyway, I got the F50!! Very glad that I did. Fun car to throw around the track. Only tried it on LeMans but looking forward to trying it on some other tracks like Nordschleife.

Funny (stupid) thing happened during my race. I forgot to come into the pit at the end of lap 2 like I always do. Oops! I was going to start over, but I looked down and I had 20% fuel remaining, so I threw it in to FM6 and was able to get into the pits at the end of lap 3 with 2% fuel remaining. So then I thought to myself, I bet I could do the remaining 4 laps without a pit stop, and indeed I was. It had started raining so I put on IM tires and ran the rest of the race successfully on FM4 for a 1-pit race.

Ended up winning by 40 seconds. This race was very wet in the middle laps in comparison to my Corvette drive the other night so I think that helped with fuel consumption as well.

Tried another race with my normal 2-3-2 strategy and was able to run FM1 for the 2 lap sections and FM3 on the 3-lap section. This one was much drier, almost completely dry, so I won by a much smaller margin.

Fun car, and as usual, a great tune from @praiano63
Love a happy accident like that! I'm keen to give the F50 a go some other places too, I quite enjoyed it on Red Bull Ring but need something more technical now.

This has been a lesson to me that I probably should learn to drive manual. I bought a Firebird and used @praiano63's impeccable engine swap tune and it's so much fun but can barely make 2 laps. And from the sound of it I could be getting more value from the F50 too.

Love a happy accident like that! I'm keen to give the F50 a go some other places too, I quite enjoyed it on Red Bull Ring but need something more technical now.

This has been a lesson to me that I probably should learn to drive manual. I bought a Firebird and used @praiano63's impeccable engine swap tune and it's so much fun but can barely make 2 laps. And from the sound of it I could be getting more value from the F50 too.

Do it mate, bit weird/awkward at 1st but then muscle memory kicks in amd you'll never go back... much more immersive imo as its another step towards having control of your car.

Hello brains trust! I'm hoping someone can provide some insight into a question which has been haunting me.

I'm a recent lurker, returning to the franchise after getting my PS5. My last GT game was GT4 😅 I've recently discovered these incredible tunes and am very grateful for them!

I've recently started grinding credits on Le Mans WTC700, and first built the Lambo Diablo to Praiano's specifications. I loved it, it became a sudden favourite, but the F50 came into stock so I used this tune too.

The problem is, I just can't win with it. I can't even do well. I can get past about half the pack and I gain on the straights but just barely. Any time I make up there I lose again on corners. Some turns are a nightmare, the car feels like it's fighting me.

I have some theories but does anyone have any idea on why the F50 is just not working for me like this? Any help ia greatly appreciated!
Video?

Please bear with me, because I suck at tuning... what I'm looking for is a 700 pp tune for Le Mans with my 458 Italia GT3 '13 on Intermediate tires. It always rains, so I want to make sure I only need 1 pit stop for grinding. I'll post my tune below, and it's giving me 4.15 lap times, which is pretty good. It seems to be a little squirrelly, so maybe more downforce? I welcome any suggestions.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160227.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160227.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160237.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160237.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160245.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160245.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160253.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230320160253.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 44
Interesting, that's one of my favorite cars but I've never tried making a 700pp tune for it. I have a ~780pp tune that I've used successfully and really enjoy on the Spa 800 event. (If you want those settings happy to send them to you).

I'm not that great at tuning either, but I'm trying to learn thanks to some advice from the Maestro, so you've given me a project - I'll try it out tonight.

In the meantime if you don't want to wait and w1ant to experiment as well, I'd suggest taking @praiano's 800pp tune for this car from this thread and using the suspension and LSD settings from it with whatever else you're doing to make it 700pp. I'm thinking RH tires should work and you'll be able to switch to IMs (or even wets) when it rains. Not sure if you'll be able to do it in 1-pit stop though with a Gr.3 car. On LeMans I usually run a 2-3-2 strategy and can win with most 700pp cars using a version of this

But like I said, I'll give it a whirl tonight and let you know my experience.

Ford Mustang GT '15 - 443HP - Sport Soft Tires - Laguna seca time attack - 1.29

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side A - Wing Custom

First quick tune for Lap time challenge laguna seca , 1:28.70x , still room , tomorrow ... Fun stable car , 10 days without playing GT , i need an easy ride for the moment.

f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Interesting, that's one of my favorite cars but I've never tried making a 700pp tune for it. I have a ~780pp tune that I've used successfully and really enjoy on the Spa 800 event. (If you want those settings happy to send them to you).

I'm not that great at tuning either, but I'm trying to learn thanks to some advice from the Maestro, so you've given me a project - I'll try it out tonight.

In the meantime if you don't want to wait and w1ant to experiment as well, I'd suggest taking @praiano's 800pp tune for this car from this thread and using the suspension and LSD settings from it with whatever else you're doing to make it 700pp. I'm thinking RH tires should work and you'll be able to switch to IMs (or even wets) when it rains. Not sure if you'll be able to do it in 1-pit stop though with a Gr.3 car. On LeMans I usually run a 2-3-2 strategy and can win with most 700pp cars using a version of this

But like I said, I'll give it a whirl tonight and let you know my experience.

@Chaz Lambo I didn't reply to your earlier post properly so I hope you see this.

Anyway, I tried this out and it was interesting. Turns out I was able to get 4 laps in (barely) at FM1, and have a 1-pit race. I guess that's because I removed the High RPM Turbo from the 780pp tune, and lowered the engine output. I stayed with the same suspension settings, and the car corners extremely well and was really fun to drive. You can really whip it quickly through the final chicane. I'll have to run LeMans with this car more often.

This was a weird race because there was almost no rain, and I ran the whole thing on RH, never needing to switch to IM. I was expecting to come in and pit after lap 3 for a 3+4 attempt, but ended up with 4+3 instead. The 6th lap I ended up having quite a fun battle with a C7 Corvette for 1st place. I would smoke him in the corners and then he would catch up on the straights only for me to pass him again in the corners. (This car's strength is definitely cornering over speed). Finally pulled ahead for good in the sweeping turn section at the end of lap 6. He pitted after that lap so I ended up winning by 40 seconds. I was turning 2:13 and 2:14 laps with one in the high 2:12s

I'll be interested to see how it works with the rain, but I would imagine it will be even easier - 3 laps on RH then 4 laps on IM

After few days, I finally broke into silver with 1:30.549!

Maybe it would be enough because Fin is dropping n1 time almost every day, and there is sirvia just behind...

EDIT: wrong thread, I was thinking I'm in Time Trial

Last edited:
I'm been struggling with GT7, I'm not as fast as I was on GT Sport. Until today, I'm just a guy who plays GT7 for fun I'm no pro, anyways I used your Tuning set up for the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAM and what a difference it made, like not a 2 or 3 second difference, I knocked off 9 seconds off my lap time at Nordschliefe, 9 bloody seconds! Thank you greatly for these tunes, much appreciated sir.

Wide body.

First quick tune for Lap time challenge laguna seca , 1:28.70x , still room , tomorrow ... Fun stable car , 10 days without playing GT , i need an easy ride for the moment.

View attachment 1241212View attachment 1241213View attachment 1241214View attachment 1241215

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I lowered my time about 0.5 sec (using your old tune).
Now I’m on 1’29”9
1 sec far to the gold. I think my problem is at the corkscrew and the turn before (with the climb).
@praiano63 could you post your best lap video?
thanks

Wide body.

View attachment 1241212View attachment 1241213View attachment 1241214View attachment 1241215

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What is the difference between wide bode and stock body, and wide rims vs standart rims

Mercedes AMG GT R '17 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo rain event

NO WIDE CAR
Rims 19" Width Wide Offset Wide.
Front A Wing Custom.
Stock original Gearbox .
Normal top speed , slower than GTR and NSX , but grip , safety and balance turn the car very fast. It lap 2:11 regular .
1 stop for gas and tires due for Sport medium tires.(It could be that the car can do all race without changing tires , i didn't try.

View attachment 1163828View attachment 1163829View attachment 1163830View attachment 1163831View attachment 1163832

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hello Praiano!

After a series of updates, the PP600 tune of the AMG GT R '17 does not work anymore - anything that I tried to suppress the PP just takes away significant power. Do you think that you can suggest me a fine tuning targeting PP600 for this car working in version 1.30? I'd be really glad if you could do that, thanks in advance!

BMW M3 '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
For @333hp and his real dream car . Here it his marvel. A well digital balanced M3 for you. Also one of the top 3 of my cars on any medium speed track type. Also perfect for Nordschleife on the 700PP event , even with his only 600PP. This car forgive almoest everything , just take care out a slow curve when accelerate. If do it early , try to be this in medium to low rpm . If not , you could lose some grip on rear end.

NO Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1143070View attachment 1143071

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.915 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1143072View attachment 1143073View attachment 1143074

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Can you tell me what modifications should be made to the engine?And what level of weight reduction should I aim for?

Last edited:
Can you tell me what modifications should be made to the engine?And what level of weight reduction should I aim for?
bm4-jpg.1143073

Hi Teddy, this is the attached picture of his guide. If you look at the bottom right corner, you can discover that NO engine tuning should be installed, and only Weight Reduction Stages 1 and 2 should be installed.

Last edited:
Fuel map 1 will net you 5 laps. 2 stops. Fill to about 90% fuel for one of the stints, change tires once. This netted me a just sub 25 min race.

Last edited:

Wide body.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Fantastic tune man! Was able to post a 1:29.103 within 30 minutes. Hopefully it holds up towards the end of the event. Get well soon!

Back