• 11,536 comments
McLaren MP4-12C '10 - 600PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track / Tokyo - 1.27

Wide car
Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

Top car on Tokyo event , you can pass 1st 1 lap safely and cruze at 2:07 safely to avoid colisions to keep the bonus credit at the end.
The gear have a long configuration because you have to shift at 8000RPM , after this the power drop a lot so you have to stay in this RPM range. It stay in the mid of the RPM bar on the dashboard.
You can use Sport medium for turny slow track that a lot of grip.

View attachment 1216916View attachment 1216917View attachment 1216918View attachment 1216919View attachment 1216920

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune, even maxed out with the high-speed turbo. Really sucks gas, though. Thanks.

This car after update by Praiano is at top for stability , braking and speed. I won 700 and 800 pp on Le Mans with AT and Ds4...

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
[/QUOTE]

Next Update will change everything,
All extreme parts and engines
At least it looks like it 😅

Attachments

• Fw5UnwRXsAM6bWw.jpeg
    Fw5UnwRXsAM6bWw.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 18
Been keeping an MR2 by, hoping I’d win an R8 engine in cafe menus. Now I don’t need to, and I’m even happier to have found this perfect livery for it. Thing of beauty..

Except now I’m wondering if she’ll go to 800PP with all the bells and whistles on 🤔

Anyone tried?

Attachments

• IMG_2338.jpeg
    IMG_2338.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I think that the Alfa Giulia GT Veloce should be a good 450pp! Supreme components, purchasable engine swap...this update opened a new world for setups 💪
I don't even know what engine swap you're talking about im enjoying the twin spark sounds at 600pp sports soft too much.

I don't even know what engine swap you're talking about im enjoying the twin spark sounds at 600pp sports soft too much.
Sorry, they were two separated arguments 😅 the Alfa is fantastic, I love its interiors. I wanna try to keep it as original as possible and make a 450pp with sport hard tires 😉

Been keeping an MR2 by, hoping I’d win an R8 engine in cafe menus. Now I don’t need to, and I’m even happier to have found this perfect livery for it. Thing of beauty..

Except now I’m wondering if she’ll go to 800PP with all the bells and whistles on 🤔

Anyone tried?
Goes to 790 pp or so with racing softs and fully built 800hp engine, 1009 kg weight, widebody and full aero. A little bit depending what aero you run. I guess a bit more pp when you remove the rear wing, because GT7 logic 😁

Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side A
Rear ST
Wing A

The Engine swap change a lot the car's behaviors to a much more better car. This is one of my favorite car in the game now. For Le Mans the engine have a miraculous consumption , FM1 full gas. Lap 3:55 easy way.
Perfect anywhere , Nordschleife is a must .

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Back