Human comedy race , perfect drive , easy and sensitive
al1.jpeg
al2.jpeg
al3.jpeg
al4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I would love a maxed out or 800pp R34 GT-R with the R92CP engine, a 700pp 240ZG with the Rampage engine, and the MkIV Supra with the Pagani Huayra engine while I’m making requests. There’s a small donation in it for you if you fill all three requests! LMAO!

I would love a maxed out or 800pp R34 GT-R with the R92CP engine, a 700pp 240ZG with the Rampage engine, and the MkIV Supra with the Pagani Huayra engine while I’m making requests. There’s a small donation in it for you if you fill all three requests! LMAO!
I used the Praiano’s 700pp r33 to setup my R92CP swapped r33…and it’s a real rocket. I made even a less powered but safer 650pp version and I made a lap at Nordschleife in 6:45…I didn’t try to swap the r34, but the r33 is actually one of the best car in my garage 😉 a possible rival…the 930 turbo RSR swap, of course with the new Praiano’s tune 😁

Goes to 790 pp or so with racing softs and fully built 800hp engine, 1009 kg weight, widebody and full aero. A little bit depending what aero you run. I guess a bit more pp when you remove the rear wing, because GT7 logic 😁
Hmm, I get 740PP with mediums. Not sure about softs for Sardegna.

Well, someone had to do it, and so the first thing I did after I loaded the latest update was to buy a 2019 Mazda3, a 4 door hatch. I took it to GT Brainfart and installed the R26B, 4 rotor engine. Then I tuned it very closely to the Maestro tune for the stock car, just bumped up the springs by 10% and changed the DIFF ratio TO 3.730 just like a Ford Mustang. I totally forgot all about the weight distribution, bought all the tires and took it to le Mans. I already have an RX-8 and an RX-7 with this engine so I knew what to expect from 690 HP. But my my, this little car trumps them all. Now I'm not the fastest kid on the block having just turned 80 years old, but I was turning 4:00 laps all night long with this stock looking little car. A couple of wins, lapping the field both times and the 1.2 million$ engine was paid for!!
The car, running FM-1 will actually go 4.7 four minute laps and 5 laps would be easily possible. While writing up a tuning sheet for the car I twigged on the weight distribution for the stocker, and realized I was away off and was very nose heavy. Which would explain the slightly "pushy" feeling of the cornering and also the front tire wear exceeding the rear. So, I have added 50 kilos to the rear and the overall weight is very similar to the weight of the stock car, now 2780lbs.

So, if anyone is looking for a comfortable grinder for Le Mans, jump in this car and say goodbye to Portilla right around the first hairpin corner on the first lap. If you fly under the Porsche Banner at 3:00 minutes, you will make a 4:00 minute lap.

Hopefully the Maestro can tweak the tune to make it even better!
Cheers, Pete

Some Swap options are not so good but the R34 at 800PP is fantastic even the 1.600.000 cr price for the engine. I'm on it together some others.... soon.

This car is still ok after recents update. With IM tires for Tokyo rain event or Le Mans or else with racing tires tires.
Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Doing my first engine swaps now that we can do them on demand! :)

Tried this out - problem with recent update is PD messed up the IM tire wear - before they lasted too long, now they wear out too quickly.

On Tokyo with this car on IM, rear tires melt after 2 laps. Had to pit after lap 2 and had to be careful near the end of that lap. (spun out on the extended chicane just before the hair pin).

Still able to win and turn a few sub-2:00 laps with the RH tires in the back half of the race.

I don’t know why, when I drive the Nismo R32, I can hear a constant cockpit alert sound…like when you forgot the seatbelt. I don’t have any seatbelt in my playset 🤣 Very performant car even stock, I love it, but that noise is very annoying…especially in VR 😅

Well, someone had to do it, and so the first thing I did after I loaded the latest update was to buy a 2019 Mazda3, a 4 door hatch. I took it to GT Brainfart and installed the R26B, 4 rotor engine. Then I tuned it very closely to the Maestro tune for the stock car, just bumped up the springs by 10% and changed the DIFF ratio TO 3.730 just like a Ford Mustang. I totally forgot all about the weight distribution, bought all the tires and took it to le Mans. I already have an RX-8 and an RX-7 with this engine so I knew what to expect from 690 HP. But my my, this little car trumps them all. Now I'm not the fastest kid on the block having just turned 80 years old, but I was turning 4:00 laps all night long with this stock looking little car. A couple of wins, lapping the field both times and the 1.2 million$ engine was paid for!!
The car, running FM-1 will actually go 4.7 four minute laps and 5 laps would be easily possible. While writing up a tuning sheet for the car I twigged on the weight distribution for the stocker, and realized I was away off and was very nose heavy. Which would explain the slightly "pushy" feeling of the cornering and also the front tire wear exceeding the rear. So, I have added 50 kilos to the rear and the overall weight is very similar to the weight of the stock car, now 2780lbs.

So, if anyone is looking for a comfortable grinder for Le Mans, jump in this car and say goodbye to Portilla right around the first hairpin corner on the first lap. If you fly under the Porsche Banner at 3:00 minutes, you will make a 4:00 minute lap.

Hopefully the Maestro can tweak the tune to make it even better!
Cheers, Pete
Show us your tune then - don’t be shy!

I don’t know why, when I drive the Nismo R32, I can hear a constant cockpit alert sound…like when you forgot the seatbelt. I don’t have any seatbelt in my playset 🤣 Very performant car even stock, I love it, but that noise is very annoying…especially in VR 😅
Its the speed warning chime that's on quite a few JDM sports cars like the RX-7 and AE86

Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side A
Rear ST
Wing A

The Engine swap change a lot the car's behaviors to a much more better car. This is one of my favorite car in the game now. For Le Mans the engine have a miraculous consumption , FM1 full gas. Lap 3:55 easy way.
Perfect anywhere , Nordschleife is a must .

View attachment 1259671View attachment 1259672View attachment 1259673View attachment 1259674

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Spectacular! Definitely love at first drive! I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this car.

Took it out to LeMans. Actually got 4 laps out of it on FM1 with a minor amount of short shifting. My race was mostly dry so I was able to stay on RMs the whole time with only 1 stop. Ran a bit harder on the back half, pushed it on Lap 7 and turned a 3:57.8

Also took it out to Norschliefe and what a pleasure. The car is so responsive and grounded. Thanks to the tune and the new physics, you are able to correct almost any mistake when you overcook a corner, which is needed on the 'Ring.

Just a joy to drive. Thanks as always @praiano63 for all your amazing work!

Show us your tune then - don’t be shy!
Sorry, thought I had described it. Take Praiano's Mazda 3 tune, modify it by adding 10% of spring weight, front: 1.76, rear: 2.64, change the final drive to 3.730, add 50 kg to the zero balance at +50 to get closer to his balance, (PRT:58/42) and you are done. I left the torque split alone at 40/60, and added 16lbs to the front downforce and left 150 on the rear.

The final drive worked out well with 320kph/200mph plus attainable on all the straights but not redlined. My races were all done with no rear ballast whatsoever.

The two big differences between this car and the RX versions are the 4x4, and the brakes. The 4x4 is invaluable when you get surprised by a deluge while leading the pack. With the 4x4 you can continue in control to the pits, while they flounder playing "Bumper Car". When equipped with RAINS, the 4x4 helps to maintain a higher speed in the wet. I used CARBON BRAKES which seem to work pretty well and this car will slow down for the chicanes from over 200mph by applying brakes at the 200 meter marker, again far superior to the foot dragging performance of the RX's.
Hope this helps, Pete

Last edited:
Sorry, thought I had described it. Take Praiano's Mazda 3 tune, modify it by adding 10% of spring weight, front: 1.76, rear: 2.64, change the final drive to 3.730, add 50 kg to the zero balance at +50 to get closer to his balance, (PRT:58/42) and you are done. I left the torque split alone at 40/60, and added 16lbs to the front downforce and left 150 on the rear.

The final drive worked out well with 320kph/200mph plus attainable on all the straights but not redlined. My races were all done with no rear ballast whatsoever.

The two big differences between this car and the RX versions are the 4x4, and the brakes. The 4x4 is invaluable when you get surprised by a deluge while leading the pack. With the 4x4 you can continue in control to the pits, while they flounder playing "Bumper Car". When equipped with RAINS, the 4x4 helps to maintain a higher speed in the wet. I used CARBON BRAKES which seem to work pretty well and this car will slow down for the chicanes from over 200mph by applying brakes at the 200 meter marker, again far superior to the foot dragging performance of the RX's.
Hope this helps, Pete
You did describe it, to be fair, but I thought just posting the three pics would be easier. I should have just said that, sorry 😬

But thanks for replying, I’m gonna try it later tonight. Great to know you’re never too young for GT btw 👏

Nissan R34 GT-R V Nurb '02 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34

SWAP ENGINE : VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side St
Rear B
Wing Custom

My faster road car 800PP on Nordschleife. For sardenia use FM1 one stop.

n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Some Swap options are not so good but the R34 at 800PP is fantastic even the 1.600.000 cr price for the engine. I'm on it together some others.... soon.
If you don’t want to mess with the Supra or 240 then my next request would be the Mitsubishi GTO with the Escudo engine, I’ll get you your donation later today since you already filled the R34 request for me. Thanks!

Edit: donation sent!

Last edited:
You did describe it, to be fair, but I thought just posting the three pics would be easier. I should have just said that, sorry 😬

But thanks for replying, I’m gonna try it later tonight. Great to know you’re never too young for GT btw 👏
I would have done that, but I don't know how,GULP! Maybe you could explain how, grin. How did this guy ever fly jets with the glass cockpit. I can remember when the Airbus came on line. The most common thing said in the cockpit was "WTF is it doing now?" I was so happy that I stayed with Boeings!

Last edited:
I would have done that, but I don't know how,GULP! Maybe you could explain how, grin.
Err, now you’ve got me! I guess I’d take pics with my phone and attach them as files, but if I was on a PC? No idea, I’m afraid.

But if you’re on a PS5, you could screenshot with that little almost-flush button north east of the D-pad, save it to your gallery and then access it through the PSN website?

I’m making that up, and it sounds clunky. Someone else will no doubt offer the correct and much easier way.

Alfa Romeo 4C '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

SWAP: F136F-458 (Ferrari 458 Italia '09)
Wide car.
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Wing custom

You can low the front downforce to gain some PP & Power , but it's just a medium car for this. If you add grip , the car is still fast enough but really grippy and fun.

a1.jpeg
a2.jpeg
a3.jpeg
a4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track-SWAP - 1.27

Wide body car.
SWAP ENGINE LT4-CAMARO

Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

I favor the grip on this car , for Le Mans you can take out the rear diffuser , you will be able to add more power on it.

View attachment 1216239View attachment 1216240View attachment 1216241View attachment 1216242

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another excellent swap tune. Thanks.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - SWAP - All Tracks - 1.43
SWAP : CTR38-CTR3 (Ruf CTR3)

Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side ST - Rear St - Wing A

New update without rear diffuser. Faster , still a good grip and steady drive. The RS CS have a few different handling behaviors in this game , i'll check a different setting for it soon.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327083708.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327083718.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327083728.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327083737.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Err, now you’ve got me! I guess I’d take pics with my phone and attach them as files, but if I was on a PC? No idea, I’m afraid.

But if you’re on a PS5, you could screenshot with that little almost-flush button north east of the D-pad, save it to your gallery and then access it through the PSN website?

I’m making that up, and it sounds clunky. Someone else will no doubt offer the correct and much easier way.
I'm on a PS4 and this computer is a MacBook, and I have an iPhone, if that helps.

Back