Prelude replay in Citti De Aria *video

• Thread starter railsldr
  • 20 comments
Great video with great graphics but something got me, at about 17sec it what looks to be a 3d crowd they werent moving from what i saw but if there not 3d then there great looking 2d crowds.. anyways hey the 92 might be in the game just keep your fingers cross and thanks for the vid..

I had a 94 Prelude VTEC. It was the love of my life (I'll never forgive myself for selling it). It was green with black leather and had 17" Fittapaldi rims. I've always thought that the Prelude was the prettiest car ever built. I especially loved the interior with the gas gauge and coolant temp gauge in the center! And the triangle tailights were perfect. Anyway, I surely pray that the 92-96 Preludes make it into GT4.

Btw, thanks for the vid. It looks to be another challenging track (very tight......probably will be banging quite a few of those walls!).

Originally posted by Rport03
Great video with great graphics but something got me, at about 17sec it what looks to be a 3d crowd they werent moving from what i saw but if there not 3d then there great looking 2d crowds.. anyways hey the 92 might be in the game just keep your fingers cross and thanks for the vid..

They're 2d, if you look at the close up ones you cant really tell but if you look at the ones on the corner you can.

hopefully, all generations of prelude, evn the 80's wedge shaped prelude will be in, hopefully.

just saw the video, great vid, crap driver.... :mischievous:

Hey theres no need to diss on the 80's preludes. I own one :) and for some reaosn that link isnt working for me.

nah i like them, i just thought they didnt look as good as the 90's version with 4 wheel steer and digi speedos... thats all.

i agree i would much rather have a newer one but i dont think the chances of finding a decent one for $600 are very good and since mine was $600 well i think ill stick with my 84.

Originally posted by ZEE
nah i like them, i just thought they didnt look as good as the 90's version with 4 wheel steer and digi speedos... thats all.

They had 4-wheel steering?

Oh yeah and the link doesn't work for me either... :(

Link doesnt work for me too, can anyone host it?

Preludes are my favourite car from Honda, and it's great that they will be in GT4. Good looks and decent performance too.

I downloaded it by just clicking on it rather that right click and save as.

this is my 92 Si

fb7e60a0.jpg

My homemade LED tail lights :D
fb7e5d34.jpg

Back