Premium payment.

• Thread starter G-T-4-Fan
  • 9 comments
Netherlands
Holland
Is there any way to pay premium with an alternative payment instead of paypal? We dont have one of those creditcards required there, I only have one credit card from my dutch bank.

I was PM'ed about my name changing into Niels, but I used a new account cause internet payment isn't exactly my thing in the first place. But now I got kicked back to new member again, and all my posts are gone.
I dont mind it THAT much, but I wouldn't mind spending 3,11 euro for a premium account and a red title for one month:P

But now I can only find one payment method:scared:

What Credit Card do you have ?.. I believe Paypal will accept more or less anything these days... And come on, you can't be on the internet and not have an internet-enabled credit card :lol:

Oh then I'm just gonna send my money. I think that works best:dopey:
Will I get my change though?:irked:

;) lol nah j/k.
I still have to think about it though....dunno....but theres a good chance I will.
BTW this is my second account now.

Flerbizky
Since he lives in Holland (The Netherlands) and Paypal spend the time making a localized page for the pot smoking bunch, I don't think that should be a problem..

:lol:

But I'm probably going to send money. I tried to pay Live For Speed once through the internet, and it was very annoying, I didn't get LFS and now we want our money back. It was another payment method than paypal but I dont trust internet payment in general anymore.

I also ordered this PC through internet, that went wrong too. I'm probably gonna pick for the envelop method;)

@ Niels,

If you have internet banking yourself, whic is quite common in NL, then setting up a paypal account is quite easy. Transferring funds from Internet bank (or giro) to paypal is easy too.
I have a healthy distrust of 'web banking' but my premiumship was a reality as soon as the paypal-money transferred to GTP.:)

AMG

Niels, did you send a payment via the mail? Of course, I would strongly encourage you to use Paypal. It's a very easy to use service and I have never had any problems with them.

Jordan
Niels, did you send a payment via the mail? Of course, I would strongly encourage you to use Paypal. It's a very easy to use service and I have never had any problems with them.

Kinda forgot this thread:dunce:

Anyway, I am still concidering it, but now I have used my Niels account for a couple of days I dont feel the need to get premium anymore as much as when I made this thread.

I'm imagining how it would be like to be premium member. I have peace with my name now so it would mean that I wouldn't have adds anymore and I have a larger PM Box plus a red name.

I'm doubting now, I never cared about adds anyway, so thats one advantage gone again too.

Back