Prison BreakTV 

OMG!? Why isn't there a thread on this yet?! This show is awesome and just gets better with each episode. I hear others talking about it on other threads, but now here's one dedicated to it!:dopey:

Is it a show about real prison breaks, with a new one every episode. Or, is it a drama show with the same characters?

It's not about real prison breaks, but rather like the series Oz. And since that show was such a hit, I hope this show does as well (though it'll never be as good as Oz if it's censored, and since it's not on HBO I bet it's not as raw and gritty as Oz).

I've caught a episode of this show and thought it was excellent. However, I don't do good with TV shows(just ask Solid Lifters how many episodes of "My Name Is Earl" I've missed), so I'm not watching it. :(

It's about a guy who gets himself in the slamer on purpose, so he can save his brother who is going to get executed in 30 days. The premise of the show is really good and every episode begins with like 5 problems which are just thrown out there, and by the end of the episode only like 1 gets solved, which reallys gets you into watching the next episode.:dopey: 👍

They are actually filming scenes for a future episode in my town as I speak. They filmed outside of out local pawn shop (where I frequent for guitar pics, etc.) and a local bar, and at a local lake. We're all really excited because our town is so small and nothing ever happens.

I wonder how long they can make this series run? It's an awesome show, but now they're out of prison and on the run. How many more episodes can they get out of that? Are they going to get captured and have to break out again? It'd be a shame to see the series end. The characters are great, and it's very entertaining, but there's really nowhere else for the story to go :(.

They are actually filming scenes for a future episode in my town as I speak. They filmed outside of out local pawn shop (where I frequent for guitar pics, etc.) and a local bar, and at a local lake. We're all really excited because our town is so small and nothing ever happens.

Where is your town? I don't know where 'Da Hood' is. ;)

Yep, Prison Break is definately a greatly crafted show.
You were always kept guessing with each episode in the first season, and Scofield portrayed his character well.
Looking forward to Season 2, not that they will be trying to break out of prison anymore...

This show is awesome! It is a must see in my opinion :) There is never a dull moment!

We are on series 2 here in NZ! Thank goodness when series 1 finished then about 2ish months later we had series 2 starting! Most probably because we are so way behind the rest of the world!! The show is up to the part where they have found the loot and Sucre (hope I spelt that right?) pulls a gun on everyone and is wanting to run off with the money for himself! And LJ is about to be let free and Lincoln is on his way to find him.

Great show, Scofield is the man!

Also, I hear there is a series 3?

As long as people keep watching this show, they'll find a way to extend the storyline.

I think this would be a good idea: when the season gets down to 3 or 4 episodes left (like right now in the U.S.), Fox should release that season on DVD. Many people (myself included) would gladly shell out $50-$60 to see how it ends RIGHT NOW. Of course, this would lead to DVD rips being posted online, and people spoiling the ending, but it would be a good way for Fox to make a quick buck, and the junkies to get their fix.

(This might be my favorite show right now :))

Anybody here of this recently?

news.ninemsn
Prison Break actor faces six years jail
news.ninemsn
Friday Mar 9 13:42 AEDT
AP - Actor Lane Garrison, who appeared in the hit US television show Prison Break, has been charged with manslaughter and drink driving over a crash that killed a 17-year-old boy in his car.

The 26-year-old was charged on Thursday with felony vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated, felony driving under the influence causing injury to multiple victims, felony driving with a blood-alcohol level above the .08 per cent legal limit causing injury, and a misdemeanour count of furnishing alcohol to a minor.

He could face up to six years and eight months in prison if convicted.

RELATED LINKS
  • Image search: Lane Garrison

Garrison was freed on bail after he appeared in Beverly Hills Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until April 11.

The judge barred Garrison from driving, drinking alcohol or going to bars. He also was barred from contacting witnesses or victims of the crash.

His lawyer Harland Braun said Garrison "has a deep sense of responsibility" and indicated a plea bargain was in the works.

Garrison is "going to accept responsibility for his conduct. The only question is what is that level of responsibility," he said.

Garrison was behind the wheel of a 2001 Land Rover that jumped a curb at about 80km/h and struck a tree on December 2.

The crash killed Beverly Hills High School student Vahagn Setian, 17, and injured two 15-year-old girls who also were in the car.

Garrison is accused of supplying Setian with vodka, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

Police said Garrison was found to have a blood-alcohol level of .20 per cent and cocaine in his system.

The charges only indicate that his blood-alcohol level was above .15 per cent.

Braun previously has said that Garrison met the three youths at a grocery store and accompanied them to a party, where he had one drink.

In a statement, members of Setian's family said they were "gratified" by the charges.
"They have lost their only child due to Lane Garrison's recklessness," said the statement issued by family lawyer Paul R Kiesel.

Garrison played David "Tweener" Apolskis on the Fox drama series Prison Break. His character was killed in an episode last year.

Maybe we'll see a real-life Prison Break...

...Wow, this brings back memories. Enjoyed watching the first season, but damn, the whole thing became a bit insane and ludicrous fast and I think I gave up on this after around the beginning of third season.

So, it's coming back? I guess the TV land's running out of ideas too.

I'm pretty excited, I must say. Yet I feel that the trailer may have revealed a bit too much - is it only me or does anybody else feel this way?

Back