Prize car question

• Thread starter Zed_x
  • 9 comments
I just did the endurance race for superspeed way and I won the Tickford car. There were 4 cars that I could have won (0ne was an F! car) but I got the tickford. If I race again will I win a second car, or is it only one car per event?

its random, yes u will a car a second, third, 4th adn 5th time..you'll a car evertytime u do it. But its a random car of the 4. You can win a Corvette C5R, Clio Race Car, Tickford, and the f090s.....u can win the same car over agian so its not really the best idea to do.

Yes, the Dream Car Championships will give you the F090/S. The PD cup will give you a really great F094/S!!! I have those 2 from those series :fdevil:

You can also get the Polyphony 001 (which I think is the F094/S - it's certainly a 1994 Benetton), from the Super Speedway Endurance.

I would recommend doing that race over until you get the C5R and the 001/094S, as they are the two cars that more than anything helped me to progres through the game.

Originally posted by f094h
if u really want an f1, u should get the S-lisnese and do the dream car champs in pro, i think you win one....

Get the S license? :D

That takes skill my friend...and I don't think this guy is ready just yet...

Back