Probably already beaten to death, but are there going to be Used Cars?

• Thread starter rjensen11
  • 5 comments

Should there?

• Of course!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment...

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
That's one thing that GT3 lacked, I'd really love to buy a Stingray or an old Mustange or something like that. Those are the real cars! Who needs the sharp handleing? Looks are everything!
*runs away*
Buy American!

Anyway, WILL we be able to 'buy' used or old cars?

I kinda miss those used car dealers in the game. Polyphony Digital originate that concept that made them immortal. GT3 was tough because of lack of used car slot in the game, which makes us gripe playing it. I hope in GT4, they will bring back what they are famous for and relive the tradition of puting usedcars in the game.

Heck if they say, "when u bought usedcars in the game the horsepower drops in a significant amount", its easier playing GT when you get a '92 Toyota Supra GT and put some couple of add-ons.:grumpy:

yes your right it has been beaten to death so I will just say yes I hope it does come with a used car list preferably on a separate disk on its own which in time you can but these used car upgrades from a shop for £5. good idea yeah :)

i here this place is about rumors i hear 1 that aher stank and eat knives and forks

to all he lyes about being good at any figthin game cos i beat him with 82 % of my life on tecken and i wip his ass at any figthin game

ant the only reason he likes ryu and i quot "he haz a nice ass" and he knows who drew his big toe :cheeburga

Originally posted by fat_ward
i here this place is about rumors i hear 1 that aher stank and eat knives and forks

to all he lyes about being good at any figthin game cos i beat him with 82 % of my life on tecken and i wip his ass at any figthin game

ant the only reason he likes ryu and i quot "he haz a nice ass" and he knows who drew his big toe :cheeburga

....sigh.... :rolleyes: your gonna get band for this **** john you best quit while your ahead

Back