Probably the Best™ Fantasy UEFA™ EURO 2016™ France™ brought to you by Matty and Carlsberg®

• Thread starter Matty
  • 122 comments

Matty

Insert User Title Here
Premium
Ireland
Mother's House
MattyMc1996
Egg's box? £3.60.
Match Day 23/23, Final: Portugal v France

Hello all, I am back with the sequel to the Official GTPlanet* EURO 2012 and
Official GTPlanet* Fantasy FIFA® World Cup™ Brazil 2014™ brought to you by Matty and MasterCard®.

GAME RULES

I will post pick forms for the next days games every day and sometimes early if I will not be around the day of the games. You will have to pick the team you think will win based not on goals but via the scoring system in the image below. At the end of the 51 matches the person whos combined total is highest will win.

OAX5OPJ.png

FINAL STANDINGS
bdQ2BEg.png

Last edited:
Match Results
eLDhXnc.png

fpCyrAV.png

7JnqKaT.png

7KLtdGT.png

4LteVsh.png

rJascuF.png

LVV4tRk.png

VvlL1bE.png

PQIPEkc.png

vADSp7i.png

UkyzLzr.png

jv42Xt2.png

ncZyaRv.png

TMu0YdR.png

kwwHg99.png

0FICCNu.png

HZE9XC9.png

8loH58K.png

lkEIPFO.png

w6Qii9Y.png

ebCPtSE.png

5CqTl11.png

joQzMYL.png

awIS1ah.png

mwIM29x.png

dyYsXsT.png

qXsFjhv.png

Q8JYfVo.png

zoHe1km.png

16R55He.png

KyBIcDP.png

tgmQE8b.png

1udx7n6.png

pHLZw48.png

H1Sd4PQ.png

tG0rzW2.png

QZwERy9.png

ymi93qC.png

LFjeIqd.png

Yk8YgxX.png

WgztxBY.png

4NvGs61.png

tC1cZ5D.png

2ckrSb8.png

Af6sRPO.png

PY3mnob.png

lkfjCpp.png

IK7OxYW.png

3pRxl3p.png

uEJzBxa.png

FiMv49Z.png

Last edited:
Count me in again. It'll be harder for me to keep on top of submitting this year but ill try my best.

What does the winner get

You, the winner gets RedPartyhat.

Count me in again. It'll be harder for me to keep on top of submitting this year but ill try my best.

If you think you won't be able to submit throw me a PM with the teams you want and I'll put them in for you.

You, the winner gets RedPartyhat.

If you think you won't be able to submit throw me a PM with the teams you want and I'll put them in for you.
Thank you. I will look each game "week" (1st games, 2nd games etc for each team and pm just incase I miss the cut off.

I remember I was not too bad at the 2014 World Cup one so count me in 👍. Already submitted my picks for matchday 1

Would it be possible to do every few days of games, rather than every day, as people are sure to miss one day, or be unavailable, which is unfair on them.

Would it be possible to do every few days of games, rather than every day, as people are sure to miss one day, or be unavailable, which is unfair on them.

Yeah I planned to do this anyway and forgot. Will do something later be it this evening or tomorrow.

Just done my picks, don't forget the tournament starts tomorrow night so you guys need to get your picks in if you want to play.

Back