Professional Review of GT4p

• Thread starter Nizar1980
  • 40 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my review of gt4p .please read it with attention. Let's discuss the graphics as I hear some people say the graphic engine is the same as in gt3. the cars lok a bit better , which doesn't mean they're stuffed with more polygons. They're just more identical to the real counterparts. For example , ford focus rally car , subaru impreza , spoon s, mazda rx 8 ,integra type r. These car models have been reviewed and corrected in gt4p. Now it's clear why kazunori yamauchi had decided to change the whole car design team who worked in gt3. Some car models in gt3 were deceiving , and they just looked less stylish than the real ones. I estimate the car design improvement at around 5%.
The tracks are far better than in gt3. The track textures are amazing to look at , I suppose you have already seen images from grand canyon and citta di aria. The Newyork track is dark and shadowy most of the time because of the high buildings.
The other two tracks , tsukuba and fuji , have crappy textures , specially when you zoom in , they still need work. My farvourite is Citta di aria. Again I estimate the improvement in around 30%.
The reflections on the cars are great , specially in New york and Citta di aria where you notice the transition between light and shadow on cars. The improvement is around 5 %. I can't say the speed sensation is any better , but it's still good.
I gave gt3 a 99% for graphics in the time , so does gt4 deserve a 115 % for example ???. Anyway , for the final product , I hope they include a replay editor in which you can adjust light and color , and why not point cameras in the track. I also hope racing modifications are back. By the way , the release date in Europe is still June I hope.

Are you not going to review the game just the graphics? Any way, you reviewed the graphics well, as for the release date, Sony have stated end of the year, it will probably be a christmas title.

Professional review? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

This "review" has some ACE comments!!! Shame I couldn't find a single reference to how it plays or content :P

I gave gt3 a 99% for graphics in the time , so does gt4 deserve a 115 % for example ???.

1% off perfection, are you INSANE???
This whole article is just full of contradictions. Please, for the love of GT, NEVER review a game EVER again. Please, I will send money.

Right I'm gonna review Half life2, please read it with attention...NOW!

Ok, it has gud gwafics and stUF, eye Gave Hafl L1fe 999% 4 gwafiCS, but DIS, DIS is for real my brother. I estimate that it luks 3.67435677% betta. 2 make it betta, I want sonic the hedgeHog in as hes radikal, to the max. Adding sonic wud make it 67% beta then final fantasy. I bought this copy in russia, so its real and evrythink OK, SO SHUT UP.

:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with your review, Nizar, although you should be more careful with the use of words like "professional";

You should also pay no attention to people who see you're a new member-and from another continent-and think that give's them the right to abuse you

Originally posted by code_kev
Professional review? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA

This "review" has some ACE comments!!! Shame I couldn't find a single reference to how it plays or content :P

1% off perfection, are you INSANE???
This whole article is just full of contradictions. Please, for the love of GT, NEVER review a game EVER again. Please, I will send money.

Right I'm gonna review Half life2, please read it with attention...NOW!

Ok, it has gud gwafics and stUF, eye Gave Hafl L1fe 999% 4 gwafiCS, but DIS, DIS is for real my brother. I estimate that it luks 3.67435677% betta. 2 make it betta, I want sonic the hedgeHog in as hes radikal, to the max. Adding sonic wud make it 67% beta then final fantasy. I bought this copy in russia, so its real and evrythink OK, SO SHUT UP.

:rolleyes:

BEST.REPLY.EVER!

:lol:

Lay off the guy, he's from Morroco if you hadn't noticed. Also his English puts plenty of people on this site to shame who have it as their first language. And so what if he called it a profesional review, it's no big deal.

I estimate the car design improvement at around 5%.

Well I estimate that this post is 13.6% better then my last one.

It's just so funny, I'm sorry. I'm not bashing his english, because it's obviously better then my *insert random language that isn't bad english*, I'm just laughing at the comical points he made. Sticking percentages on random stuff, not giving any game play info, so don't all jump on the old "he's bashing foreign people" bandwagon, because I certainly am not!

I hope they include a replay editor in which you can adjust light and color

My friend, look on your remote, LOOKY HERE!!! magic buttons, now press menu, go to picture settings. WOW!!! colour, brightness, contrast, sharpness (and more is your tv's posh), everything any budding GT player needs to make his replays look like crap. Hell, if your tv's crap, stick some tissue paper over it :D

*waits for the back lash :)*

Sorry code, but you're acting like a real idiot. That's just mean how you are treating this guy, he's new and you are just dissing him, not cool man. Who the **** do you think you are? You are alittle to immature imo. Anyway, thxs Nizar for your opinion on the demo. BTW, PD is making a new demo and Toyota is helping, they will call it the MTRC edition I guess since the demo is focused on that concept car.

Nizar- thanks for your input and welcome to GTPlanet. Don't worry about some of the idiots around here. Your comments about the graphics were well thought out and well written. I agree with most of what you said.

The percentages he applied to his review were just another way for him to describe how he rates each category, nothin' wrong with that. More information=better understanding of how he feels about the game.

Code kev, I thought you used to like to bash CobraGT, which sometimes he deserves. But a reply like this to this guy's interesting post was uncalled for. I never see you bring up anything worthwhile now that I think of it. With all the other real idiotic posts we get around here, I cannot imagine why you chose to ridicule this guy. Especially a new member. Sad.

Nizar, I hope you do not feel guilty... do not read what he says...

Every opinion is welcome here and this is the strengh of GTP.

I'm also new here and found in your post most of my first feeling over prologue graphics. You're not so far away from reality.

Concerning English practice, please guys who use it as mother language remember that for us it is just a way to be understood and share the same fun with GT.

(just one advice Nizar, don't ask for GT4 release date ... !!! :) )

Agreed, no need for bashing. But I do advise to be cautious with the word "Professional" - normally it refers to work done by someone who gets paid to write reviews. If you don't get paid for doing a review, that doesn't mean it isn't a good review at all, but nevertheless it's not professional.

However, professional is sometimes also used to describe something that isn't really done by a professional but is of such quality that it could have been. However, usually only amateurs use the term professional to describe themselves or something they do, while professionals do not - they try to show their professionalism through the quality of their work. ;)

Heres my professional reply...

not once have i seen code_kev make any nice comments

:lol: awwww I'm sowwy, I'll be all nice and kiss ass just for uuuu.
If something is crap, I'll say it's crap. Your all giving it the "awww poor guy, he's not english etc etc, awwww and hes new, lets all be nice", but that doesn't excuse a cobra gtesque "review(I say review in the loosest terms)".

I never see you bring up anything worthwhile now that I think of it

What? Excuse me? And this thread IS worthwhile? A more accurate title for the post would have been "GT4 graphics review".
If posting crap like this thread is bringing up worthwhile topics, I'd rather not.

And cobra, shhhhhh, you of all people can not call anyone an idiot, cough "car off a cliff", cough "human AI", cough "super computer". So I'm immature in your opinion? Well good thing that your opinion is worth nothing, your the guy who thought those CG renders were in game after all :lol: :lol:

No one sticks up for ME and I'm not even english, shhheesshhh. No one comes running to save me. :D :D :D lol

I'm finaly really surprised by your reaction. What the hell did you eat today ????

You surely have your reasons to react like that but you should take all this as it as to be : Fun. No need to over-react this way.

Have a nice evening readers.

Originally posted by code_kev
Heres my professional reply...

:lol: awwww I'm sowwy, I'll be all nice and kiss ass just for uuuu.
If something is crap, I'll say it's crap. Your all giving it the "awww poor guy, he's not english etc etc, awwww and hes new, lets all be nice", but that doesn't excuse a cobra gtesque "review(I say review in the loosest terms)".

What? Excuse me? And this thread IS worthwhile? A more accurate title for the post would have been "GT4 graphics review".
If posting crap like this thread is bringing up worthwhile topics, I'd rather not.

And cobra, shhhhhh, you of all people can not call anyone an idiot, cough "car off a cliff", cough "human AI", cough "super computer". So I'm immature in your opinion? Well good thing that your opinion is worth nothing, your the guy who thought those CG renders were in game after all :lol: :lol:

No one sticks up for ME and I'm not even english, shhheesshhh. No one comes running to save me. :D :D :D lol
Meh, you can be immature all you want. You dissed that guy and that isn't cool. I wont even waste my time arguing with you, you can't win when you're a against a fool and iq might drop arguing with you. Code is just a pathetic person trying to make herself feel better by dissing others.

Cobra and Kev, sitting in a tree, kay eye ess ess eye en gee.

Lol, two fantastic replys. Cobra, I agree with you that it's bad to bash but then you bash Kev in the same post. Why don't the pair of you just quit bashing altogether, if it's not going to be a productive comment forget it.

Bashing people is fun.

I agree with kev. The English aside, the review doesn't say much, if anything, that we couldn't tell.

Originally posted by live4speed
Lol, two fantastic replys. Cobra, I agree with you that it's bad to bash but then you bash Kev in the same post. Why don't the pair of you just quit bashing altogether, if it's not going to be a productive comment forget it.
Agreed but you must admit code will come back talking trash but I'll try to resist replying to him.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Bashing people is fun.

So that's what Booms been teaching you eh?

Personally I think the review has some comedy value.

:D i love you all :D

Cobra you can NEVER resist my posts MW AHAHAHAHA

Code is just a pathetic person trying to make herself feel better by dissing others

Herself!!! HO HO, see what she's done there, HO HO look look, I did it too :D

I also agree, the review had muchos comic value, thats why I replied.

*just bashed his motherboard out of his case with a hammer, still works hahah*

I wish I could make myself ignore you. But, I refuse to use the the ignore feature.

You post nothing but drivel. Drivel upon drivel upon a pool of drool

If i ignored people I'd miss out on half the fun!!

Aww on cobras ignore list! lol

*in style of max payne* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I wish I could make myself ignore you. But, I refuse to use the the ignore feature.

You post nothing but drivel. Drivel upon drivel upon a pool of drool
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back