Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,195 comments
Based on what we saw at Le Mans this year I feel neither LMP1 car - Porsche or Toyota - deserve to be in pCARS 2 for a while...

I expect a pack with 919 2017 Edition and TS050 along Interlagos perhaps. It will 100% be DLC.

There surely will be more surprises down the road. And one of the few very good things in PC1 was that the DLC was very fresh with brand new cars.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the 919 Hybrid 2017 but I would be amazed to see the TS050-HYBRID 2017 ever arrive. Toyota are far more guarded in their technology. Remember for PCars they wouldn't share any hybrid details with SMS.

I am happy to be proven wrong though.

Last edited:
hello Ian
Thanks for all the answers, and for the great work you are doing.

some questions:
1: you can change car setup during the race?

2: the problems have been resolved to the replay?

3: the maximum number of pilots per room will always be 16?

4: Contacts between the cars have been improved?

Thanks in advance...
Would love for them to increase the number for online lobbies

Even 20 would be good! :)

I wonder where is problem on consoles. I know P2P connection can by painfully bad, but.... GT Sport and/or Forza have 24 online players count doesn't it? And P2P connection, and pretty demanding graphics, so this is not consoles fault. I hope they manage to do this in console port of Project Cars 2 :)

The Maserati Gran Turismo MC GT4 is a great drive in Assetto Corsa. Once you get used to the snappy brakes it is huge fun and the noise is intoxicating too.

Damn, i love this GT4 car. I hope we will see it in Project Cars 2 even as a DLC.

Based on what we saw at Le Mans this year I feel neither LMP1 car - Porsche or Toyota - deserve to be in pCARS 2 for a while...
Why's that? Toyota had a mix of mechanical issues and poor judgements (not that that should be held against them), but Porsche fought from the back as 1 member put it right:
Doesn't mean something deserves it because a person thinks it does. Porsche worked hard, over came an issue like many before them have at Le Mans and won. Doesn't get more deserving and ultimately earning it, than that.

Also I saw you @Animera post in one of those PCars1 topics about a new FFB settings you came upon that's really good. Is it just stronger and what not or were you trying to make it like Assetto Corsa which others have tried as well?

I was trying to get a better road feel like AC has without just turning up the FFB strength.
The setting I posted give me more feeling of subtle effects, while the FFB strength is not overpowering.
It made a huge difference to the feel of the game..
May I ask where I might find these settings? I'd love something that feels closer to Assetto Corsa.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, just like your adorable idea of cold :lol::cheers:

P.S. Don't forget... We Canadians are all homeless 6 months of the year..... Every time our igloos melt.... :crazy::lol::lol::lol:
This is so solid. Our 'snow days' are when we get maybe 1" and get to be off work. It is marvelous.

Back