• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,199 comments
HERE WE GO!

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
indy6_orig.jpg

indy10_orig.jpg

I think I can see Pippa!

WE CAN ACTUALLY DO AN INDY 500 YES YES YES YES
And be realistic as JR Hildebrand and crash at Turn 3!
And crash an Andretti!
And win in a Coyne!
Wait. What?

Am I the only one that notices Pagenaud at the back of the field in this? (And Gabby Chaves at the front here but that's not the point because hugely bright Pagenaud car)
indy6_orig.jpg

These three images in the article stand out to me the most.

I don't think this is a real picture, but in the case it is, that detail would be INSANE to capture the tire whiskers..
image.jpeg

This photo basically confirmed Watkins Glen in the game.
image.jpeg

This is an in-game photo (I think), the atmosphere depicted here is amazing, SMS have a game changer here coming.
image.jpeg

I don't think this is a real picture, but in the case it is, that detail would be INSANE to capture the tire whiskers..
View attachment 649066

View attachment 649067

This is an in-game photo (I think), the atmosphere depicted here is amazing, SMS have a game changer here coming.
View attachment 649068
Watkins Glen was confirmed ages ago in the grid of circuits.

View attachment 649066

View attachment 649067

View attachment 649068
Out of these only the middle one is a screenshot. The other two are real-life photos. To get that kind of detail, wait for pCARS 4 (or 5) :)

This game is shaping up nicely. Only things left which I hope they showed love to is Lmp 1 and 2, a couple more GTP or imsa GTO cars, and some more road cars. For a 180 car roster the car list thus far is on par and nearly as varied as Forza's 500+. I'm impressed

Tbh I have never liked Indy 500 but the interest in Alonso makes me really curious lol I love the Indy road course but having 30+ cars going around three wide in PC2 makes this an amazing addition which I cannot wait to try!!

I think it's the start of the race but good to see the 3 wide. (The picture that I saw Pippa's Pink in with a front row of Stefan, Sage and Castroneves)
That's another thing I love about PC, I can race that wide with the AI. Sometimes it gets out of hand, but for the most part, wheel to wheel, "they" give me room.

That's another thing I love about PC, I can race that wide with the AI. Sometimes it gets out of hand, but for the most part, wheel to wheel, "they" give me room.

It went bad for me one time. Lol. This was a indycar race I did last year. I shouldn't had made it 3 wide anyway but i was really trying to go because laps were running out.

Latest Posts

Back