Project CARS 2 PC Cars Mods General Discussion

• Thread starter Cote Dazur
  • 104 comments
Hi! Here are my two last mods, released recently!

The first one is the legend, the first real supercar of the history: Lamborghini Miura SV!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fhznrutj152gv7h/Lamborghini_Miura_SV_1.0.7z/file

The second was used during a championship organized by a French simracing league. It has evolved and been perfected over the course of this championship. It is now released in its public version!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aomn0k03yql2ph6/Alpine_A110_Cup_v1.00_public.7z/file

Have fun!

Porsche Taycan Turbo S released for Project Cars 2!

0nmbc3yezx171.jpg

The first electric Porsche is here, in its most extreme version, the Turbo S. 625hp (616bhp) to all 4 wheels, 761hp (750bhp) with the overboost available at first start by just flooring the throttle pedal, this is the ultimate drag race car! Batteries are placed in the floor, so the center of gravity is very low, which allows to keep a very dynamic behaviour despite the high weight.

Known "bug": Overboost is available as soon as it is recharged, not only at start. Not very realistic, but fun! And impossible to do differently

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1nswdvx2rmy9c9s/Porsche+Taycan+Turbo+S.7z/file

zkptw4f10y171.png

exmojibozx171.jpg

Enjoy this beast!

Last edited:
i've currently just bought PC2 on PC after having it on xbox and to be honest i'm glad i've got the PC version now thanks to playing PC1 stuff on PC2. like the Alpine and the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3.

Hmmm...

I wonder if anyone has tried to port some FnF Crossroads car models to PCARS2. I remembered there was an RX-3 and a Skyline 2000GT along with a few body kits for the cars from PCARS3. Could be interesting to put them in an actually good game. XD

Hmmm...

I wonder if anyone has tried to port some FnF Crossroads car models to PCARS2. I remembered there was an RX-3 and a Skyline 2000GT along with a few body kits for the cars from PCARS3. Could be interesting to put them in an actually good game. XD
At this rate I could see AMS2 becoming PCARS3 at this rate with all the mods and what not Since it's been confirmed cars are now possinble to bring into PCARS2, AMS2 will get the same treatment.

At this rate I could see AMS2 becoming PCARS3 at this rate with all the mods and what not Since it's been confirmed cars are now possinble to bring into PCARS2, AMS2 will get the same treatment.
The problem right now is that they keep on updating the game every 3 days so it makes it difficult with bootfiles and/or these major physics updates (sounds like they're done and on the right path with that though).
Keep an eye here:

There's a dozen + being worked on but here are some of the releases. (Which are still being worked on)

Hey. I finally have a PC which can run Project Cars 2 PC version. So i wanted to try custom FFB files and car mods. Does custom FFB affects mod cars? Will it be compatible?

Does nt affect and is compatible...
Hey. I finally have a PC which can run Project Cars 2 PC version. So i wanted to try custom FFB files and car mods. Does custom FFB affects mod cars? Will it be compatibl

Ok i have a small problem. Latest Bootfiles don't have JSGME.exe included. Where am I supposed to get it to install mods?

I just bought a PS5 controller just to play pcars 2 and the difference in handing between this controller and the 3rd party one i was using is night in day. 😊

Also good thing is it feels just like the ds4 so i didnt need to get used to holding it or anything it just feels natural.

I wonder is there any GT4 add on mod similar to GTE/GT3 pack for Pcars 2? There are great additions in PCars 3 with Camaro GT4, 570S GT4 and Lotus Exige i hope this cars are getting ported to PCars 2 :)

Last edited:
I tried yesterday FIA GT1 mod. Oh god it is awesome. I love it! Great for racing with AI. Also custom FFB files are gamechanger I am in love with this game again :) I never realized how much better PCars 2 plays on PC

Back