Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

ss221320.jpg

These are great Screenshots guys, I really like the snow shots and the gravel flying. For those that are playing on the PC, are these from a WIP still and there is still more to touch up and more fine detail to be added or are these coming from the Final build Ver. to be released to console? 👍

Would anybody have an image of the new Stats screen? I love Stats in games and racing titles in particular. Ian said PCars2 has a far wider range than PCars1, which was limited and bugged in it's stat tracking.

Thanks.

These are great Screenshots guys, I really like the snow shots and the gravel flying. For those that are playing on the PC, are these from a WIP still and there is still more to touch up and more fine detail to be added or are these coming from the Final build Ver. to be released to console? 👍
We get a new build pretty much every single day so whilst it must be pretty close to the release client as, they wouldn't have allowed the free for all on vids and screen shots if it wasn't, there is still time for improvements to be made.

@Infinity448 Cheers, I appreciate that. Are those locations within Showroom and can we move round the car etc?

They are photo mode locations. You can move around the car and drive the cars. Off course within certain perimeters. They are not static. In the garage location the time of day setting will effect the lighting. The above (garage)pictures i took at night time. There is also a showroom that has cinematic angles which you don't have control over, which you can check while selecting your livery.

edit: Also i am not sure if these locations can be used in the retail game, as they are currently only available for the development build.

Last edited:
They are photo mode locations. You can move around the car and drive the cars. Off course within certain perimeters. They are not static. In the garage location the time of day setting will effect the lighting. The above (garage)pictures i took at night time. There is also a showroom that has cinematic angles which you don't have control over, which you can check while selecting your livery.

edit: Also i am not sure if these locations can be used in the retail game, as they are currently only available for the development build.

They'd be silly not to keep them for retail if they truly want to compete with gran turismo and forza.

Back