Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

ss220611.jpg

ss222957.jpg

ss231745.jpg

ss212403.jpg

ss212139.jpg

Are there any real liveries for the NSX GT3 and if there are, can someone take pictures?
I'd like to see some too. Considering they'd be 2017 liveries. And Shank have liveries in game already minus IMSA stuff.
Although PWC is licensed at least for GT3.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some too. Considering they'd be 2017 liveries. And Shank have liveries in game already minus IMSA stuff.
Although PWC is licensed at least for GT3.

So far I've seen almost the entire field of PWC and some from IMSA, hopefully they've licensed Realtime but I'm happy with any real livery.

Besides the load of great looking PCars2 videos also these screenshots/photomode (?) are jaw dropping. Most of them are so realistic vs real life pics that I have to blink my eyes and watch again if it is a Pcars shot or a real life pic. The numberplate helps though :)

For me, and yes that's very personal, these look more realistic versus some plastic looking cars I have seen of e.g GT Sport beta. The GTS screens/gifs are also gorgeous but sometimes too clean that it cannot be real.

Besides the load of great looking PCars2 videos also these screenshots/photomode (?) are jaw dropping. Most of them are so realistic vs real life pics that I have to blink my eyes and watch again if it is a Pcars shot or a real life pic. The numberplate helps though :)

For me, and yes that's very personal, these look more realistic versus some plastic looking cars I have seen of e.g GT Sport beta. The GTS screens/gifs are also gorgeous but sometimes too clean that it cannot be real.
I've dabbled in model trains for a number of years and the thing that really brings train layouts to life is the grit and the details. It's one thing to model a car or track like it just rolled off the showroom floor or was just freshly constructed, but that's not how they look in real life. Train layouts, like racing games, look most realistic when they look well used, not brand spanking new. Grit and rubber build up on the cars and on the track surface goes a long way towards bringing that "used" look to racing games and really enhances the believibility IMO. Trackside details, flags, people etc. all add to that as well.

What changes in photo mode that we can't get in live for the moment?
(next time i will be a wmd, it's so hard to wait lol)

Thank you very much sir! This thing was buried. The liveries they have are great but it's a pity they missed this one:

ferrari_488_gte.jpeg

EDIT: Or the Risi Competizione one for that matter.

There are many good liveries in the IMSA. I Hope SMS can includes some more

No Risi makes me sad. The simple red Risi livery is my favorite 488 GTE livery in real life. Hopefully the IMSA 62 and Le Mans 82 liveries are added for launch or as DLC.

Well, people shouldn't get so upset. That's out of SMS's hands.
Maybe we get some current Ferrari approved liveries in a DLC.

Back