Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments

Okay, just a couple of comments after seeing that.

The illustration of tire warming from the AI is pretty cool although it does look a bit out of place? I don't know if it's just me but it feels very abrupt. I also liked the weather effects but noticed the AI didn't aquaplane like the driver did towards the end of the video? It was a hugeee puddle!

Also I couldn't make out if the puddles ripple when a car goes over the surface?

@IanBell The video shows the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 righthanddrive, while in the E3 trailer it is shown as a lefthanddrive. Is it correct that depending on UK / European team we get the according drivingposition with it or can one choose freely between righ/left handdrive?

edit: answered! Read doblo read...:irked::lol:

Last edited:
@IanBell The video shows the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 righthanddrive, while in the E3 trailer it is shown as a lefthanddrive. Is it correct that depending on UK / European team we get the according drivingposition with it or can one choose freely between righ/left handdrive?
The video is showing the Nissan Fairlady if I'm not mistaken. I think it says so in the description.

@IanBell The video shows the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 right-hand drive, while in the E3 trailer it is shown as a left-hand drive. Is it correct that depending on UK / European team we get the according driving position with it or can one choose freely between right/left-hand drive?
The car being used in the Vintage GT video is the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG GTS-II. The Z on the steering wheel gave that away.

EDIT I'm a little late...

Back