Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
Bit of trouble getting my videos to YouTube. Shared on my twitter.

Trying Catalunya Club for the first time, with the 2002 Stanceworks. By the 3rd lap, tyres gaining grip and me getting used to the bumps and finding the racing line. If this variation had a pit lane, I would have done Practice and Qualy.

Pushing 100% to stay with the AI and keep them behind.

Yeah, I'm fast.. But not.
But hey still it went on top 100 at Nordschleife formulas, even being first Renault.. Hihii

No ABS, TC or anything else, just me car and wheel.
Some cars are pretty fun and nice to drive, this Renault formula is one of those.

First stab at Rallycross, in the Citroen DS3 at Brands Hatch Rallycross Community Event

Current (as of 5th January) #1 time on PC. It's genuinely my first proper* attempt at Rallycross in pCARS2, despite being a WMD2 (and WMD1) member from the start, I'd just never really bothered with it as I prefer tarmac to dirt and gravel.

* the only other time I've tried rallycross was in a WMD2 pre-release test race that my league (RevolutionSimRacing) had organised.
† when I say "my" I mean "the league I race with"

First stab at Rallycross, in the Citroen DS3 at Brands Hatch Rallycross Community Event

Current (as of 5th January) #1 time on PC. It's genuinely my first proper* attempt at Rallycross in pCARS2, despite being a WMD2 (and WMD1) member from the start, I'd just never really bothered with it as I prefer tarmac to dirt and gravel.

* the only other time I've tried rallycross was in a WMD2 pre-release test race that my league (RevolutionSimRacing) had organised.
† when I say "my" I mean "the league I race with"

The sense of speed in VR is amazing, With right FOV on single screen the game feels excruciatingly slow.

Back