Project CARS 3 Electric Pack DLC & Circuit Zandvoort Arrive May 4

...this is the first time anyone has had anything negative to say about control feedback on a gamepad.
While I don't share @Johnnn's exact point of view, I still find the analog stick steering in PCARS3 to be so overbearing that I will not play the game again without my G25. The steering logic in PCARS2 was not intelligent enough, but PCARS3 goes a bit too far in compensating for that precedent, IMHO.

Sliders to adjust the steering parameters like in PCARS2 could have helped. The new steering logic is not universal enough to warrant making the options unavailable.

Recently I tested PC1, PC2 and PC3 and it looks like PC1 is the most raw and fastest, which is probably the reason I like this input so much. PC2 has higher input lag and is more smooth which is worse to me. PC3 is next level. Even more input lag and smoother input. But it's too much for me. Like @Wolfe said it's not about removing all helpers and filters but the choice should be there.

I personally hate this type of game model. One year support and than end of life. What Codenasters does. That’s the reason I like the first party racing games.
When I like a game, I want play it more years and see it get fresh over a longer time.
In this case PC3 only 8 months..
I agree with you.

Fixed for you :D

There's a fourth car yet to be revealed too.

Nice. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only cars I've seen were the Audi AI:Race concept, NIO EP9 and Porsche Taycan Turbo S. The Formula E car in the game has its liveries changed to the 2021 season, and the 2019 version is no longer available, I guess.

Can’t wait to get 100% for this last DLC trophy and never touch this game again. I will create a tuning guide for the career mode soon.

apps.1843.13607251225047032.991850da-bebd-4807-98c0-3e128cd9df74.0472413e-f136-46b2-bd16-4265629d22d7

apps.55206.13607251225047032.991850da-bebd-4807-98c0-3e128cd9df74.730aaeab-44be-4644-a2cf-9266e01478ef

apps.8406.13607251225047032.991850da-bebd-4807-98c0-3e128cd9df74.a9ef66be-5583-4d9e-879d-b2c180e5f4e7

apps.56129.13607251225047032.991850da-bebd-4807-98c0-3e128cd9df74.25acac46-fd65-4934-983c-ab43d739014f

Last edited:
Downloaded & installed it on the PS4 half an hour ago. Was hot lapping around Zandvoort & got the trophy for mastering the circuit. Didn't expect that as I haven't bought the DLC yet.

Downloaded & installed it on the PS4 half an hour ago. Was hot lapping around Zandvoort & got the trophy for mastering the circuit. Didn't expect that as I haven't bought the DLC yet.
Tracks have always been free and not linked (apart from the timing of the release) to buying the DLC packs.

Tracks have always been free and not linked (apart from the timing of the release) to buying the DLC packs.

Aye, just didn't realise the trophy's for mastering the tracks popped when you haven't bought the DLC. Nice wee surprise.

EDIT: Embarrassingly I hadn't mastered Yas Marina, Bahrain or Lake Valley either. Now remedied I'm glad to say.

Last edited:
Ok, now I'm stumped. The DLC is available on Xbox, I have the Season Pass but, when I'm inside the game and press Y to go to the store and download it, it is asking me to buy it.

Looks like I have to wait and see if this is a bug. But, strange enough, when I check out the contents of the Season Pass in the Xbox Store, it lists only the Season Pass Bonus, Legends, Style and Power Pack. The Electric Pack is not included...

Weird.

Ok, now I'm stumped. The DLC is available on Xbox, I have the Season Pass but, when I'm inside the game and press Y to go to the store and download it, it is asking me to buy it.

Looks like I have to wait and see if this is a bug. But, strange enough, when I check out the contents of the Season Pass in the Xbox Store, it lists only the Season Pass Bonus, Legends, Style and Power Pack. The Electric Pack is not included...

Weird.

Same thing is happening to me. Also none of the new achievements that come with the update have been added to the achievement list of the game yet.

Weird.
Same here, it’s as if the DLC isn’t linked to the season pass. I think this happened with one of the earlier DLCs as well. I think then they fixed it after a few days or so.

I can't see any update/patch notes yet but looks like... Nothings changed, just added content... same bugs and visual issues

Same here, it’s as if the DLC isn’t linked to the season pass. I think this happened with one of the earlier DLCs as well. I think then they fixed it after a few days or so.
Well, this never happened before with the other packs (they all downloaded OK through the game), that's why I got kinda antsy. Already sent some tweets to @projectcarsgame about this situation but no answer so far.

Last edited:
Back