Project CARS 3 Electric Pack DLC Teased With Mysterious Coded Achievement List

I really hope they still have budget to get spa or de la sarthe (le mans) to add to the game, or at least any real circuit. hope they don't stop the dlc.

DG (dressing gown) - Dakota GP (making a return from Shift)? Just a wild guess. Wouldn't be a bad track to have, another oval plus multiple infield layouts.

Some even wilder guesses!
AEW - Audi Electric Wagon (E-tron).
Nips - New I - Pace Suv
Duvet 3000 - The Mitsubishi GTO. That had a lot of electronics. Probably not the AC 3000ME, that didn't have a lot of electronics.

I really hope they still have budget to get spa or de la sarthe (le mans) to add to the game, or at least any real circuit. hope they don't stop the dlc.
From sales perspective it looks like a big fail so it doesn't make much sense to add very expensive tracks. Le mans could be completely unavailable for now. I guess it will "CM way" :D

I hope it's not the true final DLC, 'cause I really like this game!
Given that nothing extra beyond the season pass was added to PCars2, a title that commercially was more successful, I find it unlikely that we will get anything more for PCars 3.

SMS have also said they are already working on PCars4 as well, add those two points together and I think the forth pack, completing the season pass, is likely to be the last.

...SMS have also said they are already working on PCars4 as well, add those two points together and I think the forth pack, completing the season pass, is likely to be the last.
SMS working on the next game means nothing for DLC; that's just how game development goes. I'm sure they were on it before PCARS3 even launched.

SMS working on the next game means nothing for DLC; that's just how game development goes. I'm sure they were on it before PCARS3 even launched.
Agreed it's certainly not a slam-dunk, but I'm still very doubtful we will see anymore DLC for PCars 3.

DG (dressing gown) - Dakota GP (making a return from Shift)? Just a wild guess. Wouldn't be a bad track to have, another oval plus multiple infield layouts.

Some even wilder guesses!
AEW - Audi Electric Wagon (E-tron).
Nips - New I - Pace Suv
Duvet 3000 - The Mitsubishi GTO. That had a lot of electronics. Probably not the AC 3000ME, that didn't have a lot of electronics.
Just out of sheer boredom, and because it's probably this week or next...

I like your AEW explanation. Interestingly, if you use a simple substitution cypher - replacing one letter with another, running reverse alphabetically starting at A = N - you get AEW = NIQ. That's almost "NIO" and could be a mistype (as with the "RAESR Tachyon Spees" on the recent FH4 teaser) or someone misreading the O as a Q. NIO EP9 would fit with the other EV megacars they have.

Whatever Nips is, it better hadn't be Japanese, but I-PACE makes good sense (especially as there's a race car version of it).

Duvet 3000... No idea. 1,000 in Roman numerals is M, so it could be 3M = M3 = Model 3. How you get from Duvet to Tesla I don't know.

Aaaaand finally. You put on your Dressing Gown at Bed time... or Bedford Autodrome time :D

That's my guesses, for no good reason other than just because.

That's pure nonsense, Project Cars 3 is great fun. Both in the career and online.
Subjective, despite Jay making a joke, people are allowed their views and opinions even if they differ to yours and your cronies,

Relax on the white knighting mate, it's great online when you have to ask people on forums to join to even get a chance of an online experience.

Subjective, despite Jay making a joke, people are allowed their views and opinions even if they differ to yours and your cronies,

Relax on the white knighting mate, it's great online when you have to ask people on forums to join to even get a chance of an online experience.
I'm not your mate, mate.
And it's quite easy to get good races online, I put the invite out on the forums to see if any regulars want to jump in too.

*sigh*

Take it to the PC3 General Discussion thread, folks. And bear in mind that people can both like and dislike the game, and are free to express that opinion, and disagree with one another, and discuss the nature of their disagreement.

What they're not free to do is insult each other in the process, as the post that's now missing did.

Ok so either you like the game or don't. People have opinions,you know what they say about that. Enjoy what your playing. Here is a :gtpflag: emoji. We all good now?

Any guesses as to what track it could be in this one?
A couple...
Aaaaand finally. You put on your Dressing Gown at Bed time... or Bedford Autodrome time :D

Dakota GP looks interesting, though with Daytona (which has a similar layout) already in the game I don't see it happening.

Back