Project CARS 3 Legends Pack Now Available, Yas Marina Circuit Free to All

Project CARS 3 (8).png

It looks, sounds and drives great!

Last edited:
I already own this via the Deluxe edition but I can’t even be bothered to give it a try. This game is such a letdown.

Bought Dirt 5 Deluxe yesterday and that game (despite having performance issues and bugs) is already way more fun and refreshing than PC3 is. PC3 is just... dull.

If you factor in the two versions of the cars its 6 models for £8 which still seems surprising based on the price of pcars 2 dlcs. Something about SMS just isnt the same, really feels like they have just given up.

People moaning about the pitiful DLC fail to remember that Codies mantra is to sell an unfinished game, and then release DLC of the rest of the game to screw gamers out of more money.
People moaning about Codemasters fail to remember that they’re not publishing this game or its DLC, as Bandai Namco are still in charge of that for this title.

Last edited:
Yas Marina has 3 layouts by the way, GP, North and South.

If you've played Forza Motorsport 7 you may recognise these as the same names are used there.
Ah good news. I wasn't able to verify whether there were any additional layouts as it's not mentioned in their releases and we never got a review copy - and from the reviews I read I didn't feel the urge to pick the game up myself :lol: - but at least I can update the article and the Guide with it.

Last edited:
Did they fix the car pack for the season pass holders for the xbox it kept trying to charge to the credit card but I didn't want to do it I got nervous did they fix it does anybody know there was an issue with the xbox for season pass holders for the new deal sci car pack

I already own this via the Deluxe edition but I can’t even be bothered to give it a try. This game is such a letdown.

Bought Dirt 5 Deluxe yesterday and that game (despite having performance issues and bugs) is already way more fun and refreshing than PC3 is. PC3 is just... dull.
Au contraire. PC3 is anything but dull. It's quite interesting and challenging IMO. At first I was a little put back with how challenging the events were but I decided to give it a chance and persevere and now I'm quite enjoying it progressing through Career Mode with it's variety of events and also the Rivals section is also enjoyable...challenging yet enjoyable. I find myself playing Pcars 3 almost every day now if not every day.

Releases a DLC pack before any patches to actually fix and improve the game. This DLC might just tip it into the "mostly negative" level in the Steam reviews, hopefully it does. Maybe then SMS might come out and speak up about this truly awful "racing" game.

People moaning about Codemasters fail to remember that they’re not publishing this game or its DLC, as Bandai Namco are still in charge of that for this title.
You actually work for these guys? If GM buys Ford,the crap cars made are still Ford even if you slap a GM badge on it. GM takes the hit for Ford building crap cars. I guess Codemasters didn't do their homework. If it looks like 🤬 and smells like 🤬,its probably 🤬.
Sorry your stuck defending this 🤬.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back