Project CARS 3 Legends Pack Now Available, Yas Marina Circuit Free to All

If you by the DLC, can you race the 6 cars straight away in free player single race mode? Of do you have to buy them with in game credits first?
There's an area where you can drive any car without "buying" it, yes.

Considering getting pc3.

If you by the DLC, can you race the 6 cars straight away in free player single race mode? Of do you have to buy them with in game credits first?
I can confirm that you can loan the DLC cars (and others too) by going to "Custom Event" tab first in the main menu. Second, you have to then go to "vehicle" tab and toggle between the cars you owned and the cars you can loan. Lastly, you can pick any preset liveries that you want for the vehicle. However, if you want to upgrade your car to increase performance, then you need to buy the car.

I can confirm that you can loan the DLC cars (and others too) by going to "Custom Event" tab first in the main menu. Second, you have to then go to "vehicle" tab and toggle between the cars you owned and the cars you can loan. Lastly, you can pick any preset liveries that you want for the vehicle. However, if you want to upgrade your car to increase performance, then you need to buy the car.
So you buy the DLC to have to buy the car in game for career or you can not buy the DLC and use the cars for free in custom events due to the loaning system... ok

I mean I could actually check this out, but the effort required to put the disc in my PS seems too much for the return the game gives

Last edited:
So you buy the DLC to have to buy the car in game for career or you can not buy the DLC and use the cars for free in custom events due to the loaning system... ok

I mean I could actually check this out, but the effort required to put the disc in my PS seems too much for the return the game gives

You need to purchase the DLC in order to use any of the cars at all. Once you have the DLC, you can use any of the 6 cars in a custom event straight away, but you have to purchase them with in-game credits to use them in career mode.

You need to purchase the DLC in order to use any of the cars at all. Once you have the DLC, you can use any of the 6 cars in a custom event straight away, but you have to purchase them with in-game credits to use them in career mode.
Correct, there's a difference between "owning" a car (which lets you upgrade and customise it) and simply driving one (which you can do in Custom and Multiplayer if you own the DLC).

Latest Posts

Back