Project CARS 3 Livery Editor Previewed in New Video

I still remember Vettel comlpaining about modern F1 cars being more about playing a piano with all these buttons and functions on the steering wheel since DRS and ers and all that crap was added, than the very driving of the car. He was so right, and now there's even more damned electronic stuff added...

On the livery aspect, I think it seems good enough for something i wasn't expecting at all. Also, was the editor of the original grid that bad for some?, I mean I know Forza editor raised the bar too high, but hey grids original was very cool and lotta less complicated as well. One of the best designs I made back then was with that editor, and it took me ten minutes only.

I enjoyed Grids. Grid 2019 doesn't quite have as many options as that or PC3 but has decent results.

One thing that hasn’t been discussed yet, but I think would be a big plus for this templates system if it’s in there, is the ability to port a single design across multiple cars.

In the preview clip there was a menu option for “My Styles”. Given the rest of the editor is all templated stuff, I wonder if saving a design to “My Styles” lets you use that template on other cars. Logos, pattern, colours, the lot.

If so that’s going to be a massive timesaver for people who make “team” liveries or just want a Gulf design on every car :lol:

One thing that hasn’t been discussed yet, but I think would be a big plus for this templates system if it’s in there, is the ability to port a single design across multiple cars.

In the preview clip there was a menu option for “My Styles”. Given the rest of the editor is all templated stuff, I wonder if saving a design to “My Styles” lets you use that template on other cars. Logos, pattern, colours, the lot.

If so that’s going to be a massive timesaver for people who make “team” liveries or just want a Gulf design on every car :lol:

Seeing that the livery editor looks very similar to the one in Driveclub (apart from sponsor logos) and knowing that a bunch of Evolution Studios people are working on PC3 I really hope that the feature you are describing will be there as well. It was in Driveclub and I loved it.

Seeing that the livery editor looks very similar to the one in Driveclub (apart from sponsor logos) and knowing that a bunch of Evolution Studios people are working on PC3 I really hope that the feature you are describing will be there as well. It was in Driveclub and I loved it.

There are more driveclub traits here and there.... Look for rivals mode and scheduled races. It is 1:1 system from Driveclub. (Which is actually good)

Back