Project CARS 3 Track and Car List Revealed, Pre-Orders Go Live

This might have already been mentioned because we're on page 6 but the Pre-order - what exactly is the benefit? You don't save any money and I could be wrong but I can't see you get any extra bonus content. Just wondering what there would be to entice anyone in.

Personally I like pre-ordering as it allows you to pre-load the game so you can play it immediately on the release date. Plus with Steam you can always refund it if it's abysmal.

OK thanks. I seemed to have missed that and the premium livery pack, can't have been very obvious. I think I'd have preferred something more substantial than that though. PC2 had the 4 car motorsports pack for a season pass purchase. Actually 10% off would have been better still. :)
I wouldn’t worry...I suspect this will be 60 percent off within 45 days of release.

@IfAndOr - Yes the pre-order bonus is distinctly underwhelming this time round!

The Season Pass with only 12 cars also looks like relatively poor value.

I won't be pre-ordering this time round. I will however be reading and watching the reviews from trusted GTPlanet members such as @Scaff and @Chikane_GTR

I don't know enough about this game yet to be able to pre-order. The lack of private lobbies (at launch) for league racing is a worry.

I am not put off and don't want to pick it up for a discount, but I'm thinking I might let it be something to open on my birthday at the end of September (a bit arbitrary, but my wife loves giving gifts; more than receiving them).

After PCARS2 I think it couldn't hurt to give them a few weeks to patch early problems. I do not expect it to be up to par on day one.

I am not put off and don't want to pick it up for a discount, but I'm thinking I might let it be something to open on my birthday at the end of September (a bit arbitrary, but my wife loves giving gifts; more than receiving them).

After PCARS2 I think it couldn't hurt to give them a few weeks to patch early problems. I do not expect it to be up to par on day one.
My wife's the opposite, she likes receiving, not giving :)

It probably would benefit by going game pass, more casual players exposure is probably what SMS wanted and the only closed track game on game pass is F1 2019.

Lucky you, a wife who likes giving more than receiving. The dream

Back