Project Cars or Asseto Corsa

• Thread starter Heels074
  • 7 comments
United States
Rockingham. North Carolina
Crimsonsrage
Hello guys just a quick question that I'm going to post in both forums..

Which one of these titles has the more active community / online leagues that are actively racing . I'm going to purchase either game ASAP to hold me off till GTsport arrives

Thanks in advance
Heels
PS4

I know you were asking for an answer based on online community activity, but I think that if you got PCars you would be very surprised at just how amazing the single player career mode is. Easily the best career mode I've ever experienced in a racing game. Plus the graphics, sounds, and track selection are all really good. But career mode alone is really reason enough to get it. PCars + a good FFB wheel= amazing. Hell, I like it so much that I made an account here just to recommend the game to you after finding this place during a Google search looking for FFB settings for it.

Project Cars for the win.
Just noticed your username and avatar. You're the guy from the project cars forum that I used to set my primary FFB settings, from this thread here, http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?48627-Logitech-G29-Force-feedback-not-working . The guy you responded to had all his posts removed but thankfully you quoted him and so his settings got saved. LOL, that's so weird I ran into the same random person multiple times now considering how giant the internet is.

Just noticed your username and avatar. You're the guy from the project cars forum that I used to set my primary FFB settings, from this thread here, http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?48627-Logitech-G29-Force-feedback-not-working . The guy you responded to had all his posts removed but thankfully you quoted him and so his settings got saved. LOL, that's so weird I ran into the same random person multiple times now considering how giant the internet is.

Glad I was able to help bro. Pity his posts got removed. I didn't know that. Good thing I quoted in true. The FFB settings he gave are really awesome and was so clear to follow. Made so much difference.

I really love Project Cars myself and can't wait for Pcars 2. I agree with everything you said about the game. Cheers bro.

Back