Prologue and GT4

• Thread starter re1987
  • 3 comments
I know NTCS-J is the one released in Asia and PAL is the one in Europe. But, what do each of those acronyms mean? Also, can I get the prologue for cheaper than $50 in an American blockbuster or walmart?

Are there any big surprise drawbacks to this Prologue game. Such as, no 2-player mode. Also, do you play a career mode like in GT3 where you start with a certain amount of money and then build up your garage?

Also, I want to pursue being one of the best GT4 players. Is having that one steering wheel device a must if you want to be the best? Does it give any advantages? To me, it seems easier to use a regular controler.

Also, what advice can you give me about GT4 and Prologue? I have only played GT3 and I am probley not that good at racing because I never achieved all golds and never played against professionals. So when I get prologue I will try to get good with it and improve.

re1987
I know NTCS-J is the one released in Asia and PAL is the one in Europe. But, what do each of those acronyms mean? Also, can I get the prologue for cheaper than $50 in an American blockbuster or walmart?.

There is no GT4P in America as far as i know

re1987
Are there any big surprise drawbacks to this Prologue game. Such as, no 2-player mode. Also, do you play a career mode like in GT3 where you start with a certain amount of money and then build up your garage?

there is no carrer mode, only school mode

re1987
Also, I want to pursue being one of the best GT4 players. Is having that one steering wheel device a must if you want to be the best? Does it give any advantages? To me, it seems easier to use a regular controler.

no, you don't need steering wheel to be the best player / use anything that you're comfortable with

re1987
Also, what advice can you give me about GT4 and Prologue? I have only played GT3 and I am probley not that good at racing because I never achieved all golds and never played against professionals. So when I get prologue I will try to get good with it and improve.

hmm..... ok i'll give you one
PRACTICE A LOT :)

The Steering wheel DFP will not make you any better, It just depends if you want to feel that you get a more realistic experience.

I find the feed back and resistance the wheel gives enables me to be more consistant much quicker than with the pad, as its control is more precise.

imo the wheel is much faster, as said above, it has more precision than the controller with the accelerator, brake and steering. lol thing is it'll take LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG to be even far from the best, as they are amazing. then again, im pretty proud of my 50.6xx on midfield :)

Back