Prologue Ending Movie

• Thread starter darewa
  • 12 comments
Im sorry if this has been brought up anywhere else in this forum, but i was just wondering if anyone would know the name of the song being played in the GT4 Prologue Ending movie.

There is 2 in this movie, im after the 1st song, it has like a kinda house/dance feeling to it.

CYD
There is an ending movie? How do you access?

:lol:

ending movie...maybe complete the game, and she's yours to behold

alternatively you can find it here

End Movie

Edit: that is not the actual video..the song is different..and it doesn't have the real life footage of KY and his staff messing about in cars, or the helicopters, in fact the whole thing is different...oops :dopey: Its got the same name though :)
You're just going to have to get gold in all the Lessons 👍

Tacet_Blue, thats wrong
Edit: that is not the actual video..the song is different..and it doesn't have the real life footage of KY and his staff messing about in cars, or the helicopters, in fact the whole thing is different...oops Its got the same name though
You're just going to have to get gold in all the Lessons

coz ive got one gold to get but ive got the ending with all the helicopters and KY stuff in it, then it goes into some cut scenes from GT4. In fact i got it when i completed all the lessons not when all golds are achived.

No, sorry for the confusion.
The link I put in the first post is only half of the ending movie. It doesn't have the real life footage, just the GT4 stuff :)

Yep, you should have seen it already.

If you missed it, it should appear on the start menu.

School Mode
Arcade Mode
Save Game
Load Game
Options
Replay Theatre
Credits
Ending Movie

You can run it from there :)

Back