"Prologue" Have you got it yet?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by Rue, Dec 4, 2003.

?

"Prologue" Have you got it?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No!

15 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Rue

Rue Premium

Thought it might be interesting to see how many people have got their grubby mitts on GT Prologue.

As popular as the game is, I have seen no advertising and promotion of any sort here in Hong Kong, even though it's already in the shops. I wonder how the official ones are selling in the rest of Asia and imported units throughout the rest of the world?

If your copy is pirated, then don't bother voting!

2. sinner

sinner

I got my copy on 12/2 as soon as it arrived... but to my surprise... everyone else at the game shop was more interested in the new PS2 Gundam game... I got my GT4P for HK$180, which was a good deal as well...

3. Rue

Rue Premium

Yeah! What's up with that? That's what I'm saying, GT really doesn't appear as popular than I thought:confused:

4. livemusic

livemusic Premium

I´m getting mine only next week here in Brazil.
    Can´t wait any longer.

5. sinner

sinner

Hey Chaser,

where and how much did you get your GTP for? were you the one that got it at ToysRus for $197? I'm just curious about where our fellow Honkers are getting their GTP and for how much....

6. Rue

Rue Premium

Yeah, Toys R Us in Kowloon Tong for HK$197, that was me. I guess it's cheaper in Sham Shui Po, but for ten or twenty dollars either way I'm not fussed. Going to get the GT Force Pro wheel next, probably get that somewhere a bit cheaper though.

7. sinner

sinner

wow, its interesting that even legit retailers like toyrus were selling GTP ahead of its officlal release date... I'm now tempted to even get the Japanese version... haha... the mandarin dialogue just doesn't really sit too well with me... it just doesn't seem 'real' if you know what I mean...

is the GT Force Pro out already... haven't really checked, but since today's the 4th, it should be everywhere... its probably gonna be really expensive as well... too bad I don't have any extra tables lying around to clip that wheel on...

8. Rue

Rue Premium

I agree with you about the Japanese version and I said the same thing on another thread. I wanted the Japanese version, but I'm too impatient to wait. I'm going out to get my GT Force Pro after work, if it's available that is. I think it's going to be around $1000, I'll call it an early Christmas pressie for myself. ;)

9. codered_59

codered_59

I'm gonna sit here nad wait for the full thing...I'll pass on the prologue

10. codered_59

codered_59

woot! I guess I'll have to live against my word

my buddy is getting prologue and a modded ps2 tomroorw! WHOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

11. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

I ordered it from www.lik-sang.com on Monday, today they've sent me an E-Mail.

So i'm still waiting.

12. maskrider

maskrider

I got mine on 2/Dec from Mongkok, "Sin Tak", HK$190.

And yes, most people are buying Z-Gundum than it.

13. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

Is there a Chinese and Japanese version?

I just checked my bank account, i'm amazed how little it cost with the free shipping. Only £20.24, which is a few pence more than buying a brand new copy of GT3.

14. maskrider

maskrider

Either Chinese or Japanese, not both.

15. Race Idiot

Race Idiot (Banned)

That's what I meant, sorry.