Prologue Release Confusion

• Thread starter Rue
  • 7 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
I live in Hong Kong. I want to buy GT Prollogue ASAP. I went to a game shop last week, they told me GTP will be delayed until the 18th Dec. I visited the official Sony (HK) website, they state that the game will be released on the 4th Dec. as planned. I asked somebody where I work if they would be buying GTP tomorrow (4th), they said that the game's not out until the 18th Dec. I read on Lik-Sang (HK company) that GTP has been released four days early and they're already shipping.

I am guessing that Lik-Sang are shipping the Japanese. version (the version I would prefer). And that the Chinese version has been delayed until the 18th.

Could anyone shed any light on the subject? :confused:

Nope. Nobody does. It remains an enigma.

Th official website still has the 4th.

They even have new Osaka Car Show info.

Clickie-clickie:

'æŽO‰ñ'åãƒ‚[ƒ^[ƒVƒ‡[
Address:http://osaka.motor-show-jp.org/ Changed:11:16 PM on Tuesday, December 2, 2003

Hi there...

I also live in HK, but luckily I was able to get my GTP last night (Dec 2 Tues)... it was available at 188 shopping center in Wanchai, but I'm sure thats not the only place in HK that had it... anyway... the version I got was the Chinese version, so i guess that means it wasn't delayed... look around I'm sure you can find it now...

Originally posted by sinner
Hi there...

I also live in HK, but luckily I was able to get my GTP last night (Dec 2 Tues)... it was available at 188 shopping center in Wanchai, but I'm sure thats not the only place in HK that had it... anyway... the version I got was the Chinese version, so i guess that means it wasn't delayed... look around I'm sure you can find it now...

Can you give us a review of the game? Does it have flame exhaust FX?

Well, this isn't really a review, its just my thoughts and observations... one of the first things I looked for was backfire from the exhausts... but unfortunately, I didn;t see any... although I should add that the initial batch of cars are all 'stock' and unmodified... the only race car they had was the WRC Lancer Evo IV... I have't unlocked the rest of the cars so I can't speak for ones like the Mclaren... anyway... as for the format of the game its basically "school" and "arcade"... school is basically the license mode which has you going though a bunch ot driving tests like the previous versions... pass a test, get a new car... also wanted to add that theres also narration for the license tests (meaning a voice was recorded literally telling you how do take the tests)... anyway as mine was the Chinese version, the dialogue was in Mandarin...

as for the driving feel... aside from the steering, which feels more responsive the brakes are also more sensitive... it almost seems like they were able to take full advantage of the analogue buttons on the controller... dunno if any of this makes sense, but thats just my 2 cents...

Latest Posts

Back