Proof of Ghosts (Or Ghost Stories)

Anyone have any stories about hauntings or ghosts, either in your own home or somewhere else? Personally I've never seen a ghost, but I've talked to many people who SWEAR they have, so I was just curious to hear everyone's personal accounts.

And Famine, I ask that you and others like you refrain from using scientific "fact" and jargon to dispell people's stories. This is a thread to get spooked by and for interest and fun only. No arguments about whether ghosts are real please!

Back in Texas, there was a story about Monkey Alley....and it was so friggin' stupid. So many of the younger "teens" believed in it or thought it was scary... 👎

ghosts only mean to me another fun made up thing to go with halloween to give a quick scare to someone...but anything concerning ghosts isnt worth wasting your time over

In the house where I was born, built in around 1840, my mother swore she saw a ghost. She says a late-middle-age woman walked through the dining room from the top of the basement stairs to the foot of the stairs going up. My mother called out to her, but she just walked that 20 feet or so, and disappeared when her foot touched the bottom stair.

I grew up in a different house, built in about 1770, which had had several confirmed deaths occur in it. But I never saw any ghosts.

One time, though, I was driving past a little strip of trees on a little hill between the main road and the back side of a shopping center. It was only about 20 feet deep by 100 feet long, but I saw what looked like an elfin girl in a long green dress dancing among the trees. There were a bunch of people sitting at a bus stop right nearby, but no one seemed to notice her at all.

My friend keeps telling me how he thinks a ghost lives in his house. He talks about hearing people call his name at night and he felt someone sit on the foot of his bed and when he got up no one was there, and the most "scary" thing was he had a porclien(sp) bowl sitting on his dresses and it just shattered without anyone touching it.

The only thing I've had happen was back when those snipers were in Washington or whatever I saw a red dot next to me in my house. I stared at it to make sure I wasn't seeing anything and when it didn't go away. I ran out of the room and when I came back it was gone.

All humans have visits from those they knew in the past, now dead. These spirits, who are primarily disincarnate but can come from their next incarnation in an Out-Of-Body, are trying to settle things they feel were left outstanding. These matters can be as simple as an apology they wished to express to you, or a bit of information they felt you needed, intended to be told to you when you next met. Death interrupts the plans. Ghosts are such disincarnate entities. Ghosts often show themselves to humans in a form that the human remembers. This is not a willful act on the part of the ghost, it is the way the human’s mind perceives the ghost based on the fact that they understand they are communicating with someone they knew. The mind plays tricks where the human see what he expects to see or hopes to see, and fails to see something they do not wish to see.

This is exactly what occurs when humans are being visited by ghosts. The ghost takes the form that the human recalls, the form the ghost took when they were alive. This form is shaped in the mind of the human as it fits with all the circumstances of the conversation between souls that is taking place. The human has formed this image from memory, but because this memory is swarming about, chemically speaking, with all the other circumstances of the encounter, it merges in the mind of the human. Like scenes that the filmmakers in Hollywood make, where a person on top of a wave may in fact be standing in a room, superimposed on a wave, the human encountering a ghost superimposes what the human used to look like. To the human, this has all been received as one impression.

Not all ghosts are from the dead, as a ghost can be a spirit having an Out-Of-Body experience or a normally disincarnate spirit. The majority of time, during 3rd and 4th Density, an entity will find itself incarnated. Upon death, the entity leaves its physical body, and this can also occur slightly before death too. Many humans experience Out-Of-Body experiences, and these are times when what you call the soul separates from the physical body either because it is curious and wants to go somewhere the physical body cannot, or because the physical body is experiencing trauma. Disincarnate entities are in light form. The reason some such entities appear brighter in light form than others is related to their spiritual maturity. The older and wiser, the brighter. They gain in spiritual bulk, one might say.

When an entity is disincarnate, it can wander about just as the soul can in Out-Of-Body experiences. Likewise, as in Out-Of-Body experiences, it is drawn to places it is either curious about or tied to because of emotional trauma. The entity that feels an issue is unresolved will hang about, desiring to influence proceedings. This is much displayed in your media in ghost stories of one kind or another. Just as with visits from entities in 4th Density or higher densities, these disincarnate entities cannot affect humans unless the human gives The Call. It is not because these disincarnate 3rd Density entities are under the same rules as we, the rules from the Council of Worlds, it is because their substance cannot affect the physical world, and they cannot possess another's body unless The Call has been given and permission granted. In this regard, a walk-in or a possession is a reality, and can happen.

1204.gif
you ran out of your room because of a laser through your window. ok........ Maybe a sniper shot your friends bowl..

I could go on forever about ghosts, but I can give you all fire-hand testimony that I've seen them up close. I also saw a cup move across the counter in my kitchen, and dried out roses in a vase jump out, over some lit candles, off the mantlepiece of our fireplace, and land on the floor. And some other random quirks including finding a 7lb meat-cleaver hidden in the ceiling on top of a water pipe totally encased in plaster.

And our next door neighbour (our house is a duplex) saw a green woman in the doorway, plus lots of other stuff.

[edit]

And like Mr. McShake, I've also ehard people call my name while I'm upstairs or downstairs or something, then I reply and noone answers. So I go down/upstairs or wherever it came from, only to find out that my mom has already gone to the store or is outside gardening where I can even hear her.

ghosts only mean to me another fun made up thing to go with halloween to give a quick scare to someone...but anything concerning ghosts isnt worth wasting your time over

Whoa whoa whoa-

You believe in God but not in ghosts? Isn't that almost a little hypocritical? They each have innumerable accounts of their existence, with ghosts probably even more so, plus ghosts have photographic, electromagnetic and temperature-readings as proof (more than God, I might add), and you think that it was invented because of Hallowe'en?

And ghost witnesses have been around longer than Hallowe'en has, might add. Along with sightings that take place in area's where Hallowe'en isn't even heard of.

[edit]

And weren't you the one claiming ouija boards summoned evil spirits?

Here's your proof of ghosts right here:

d7_1_b.JPG

See the ghost? He's floating right there in the doorway!

I don't have all night - how long do I have to wait for the gifbomb to go off?

I haven't really had any first-hand encounters, though I have a friend who assures me he saw his grandfather's friend's ghost in Japan (he was looking for his ashes or something). I HAVE however taken pictures of places with a weird feeling (a friend's house's backyard feels weird when you're there, just a heavy precense) and notices the "orbs". Pretty freaky, especially when you zoom in on them. I'll try to get the pictures up and hosted to show. My dad, on the other hand, has also had "experiences"... so I don't know.

the_undrtaker89
1204.gif
you ran out of your room because of a laser through your window. ok........ Maybe a sniper shot your friends bowl..

That's what I'm saying.

I'm glad you understand. :dopey:

I just remembered another story about ghost a Vietnamese friend told me.

He said his dad was on a dock fishing and a ghost came up to him and asked him for some shrimp, his dad said no and the ghost got mad. So his father shot the ghost and the ghost died.

So says my friend.

Hahaha how does a dead person's "spirit" die?? Weird. Anyways, I guess I'll go into a bit more detail about my friend's story.

So, my friend is Japanese. His grandfather was a Kamikaze airplane pilot for WWII. On one of the many missions, one of the grandfather's friend died. My friend's grandfather took something that belonged to him in his memory and had a small "shrine" at his house in honor of his friend. SO! My friend went to Japan last summer and stayed at his grandfather's house. The first night he slept there, he felt the room to be unbelievably cold, especially when compared to the rest of the house. Also, at around 2:something, he was awakened by a green light floating around the room. He was scared and coverd himself with his bedsheet. Supposively, it continued on for a couple of more days. Finally, my friend (who was awakened at the same time each night) decided that he'd face the light. The light floated around, and eventually got close when my friend didn't hide. It spoke to him and said that it was his grandfather's friend, and that he was back for the thing that the grandfather had taken. My friend made the green light follow him to where the shrine was, and he passed out. Upon his awakening, he found the thing his grandfather took to be missing. He also found a trail of ashes in shapes of footsteps from his room (appearing by his bed) to where the shrine was. After that, the green light was never seen again.

PS
Whoa whoa whoa-

You believe in God but not in ghosts? Isn't that almost a little hypocritical? They each have innumerable accounts of their existence, with ghosts probably even more so, plus ghosts have photographic, electromagnetic and temperature-readings as proof (more than God, I might add), and you think that it was invented because of Hallowe'en?

And ghost witnesses have been around longer than Hallowe'en has, might add. Along with sightings that take place in area's where Hallowe'en isn't even heard of.

[edit]

And weren't you the one claiming ouija boards summoned evil spirits?
I think all Christians believe that. I believe in Christianity, and I've seen a ghost before. Do I think it was a dead human spirit, no. I think you can already guess who I suspect. Yes, they are in the bible. :D

Spyder_V
Hahaha how does a dead person's "spirit" die?? Weird. Anyways, I guess I'll go into a bit more detail about my friend's story.

So, my friend is Japanese. His grandfather was a Kamikaze airplane pilot for WWII. On one of the many missions, one of the grandfather's friend died. My friend's grandfather took something that belonged to him in his memory and had a small "shrine" at his house in honor of his friend. SO! My friend went to Japan last summer and stayed at his grandfather's house. The first night he slept there, he felt the room to be unbelievably cold, especially when compared to the rest of the house. Also, at around 2:something, he was awakened by a green light floating around the room. He was scared and coverd himself with his bedsheet. Supposively, it continued on for a couple of more days. Finally, my friend (who was awakened at the same time each night) decided that he'd face the light. The light floated around, and eventually got close when my friend didn't hide. It spoke to him and said that it was his grandfather's friend, and that he was back for the thing that the grandfather had taken. My friend made the green light follow him to where the shrine was, and he passed out. Upon his awakening, he found the thing his grandfather took to be missing. He also found a trail of ashes in shapes of footsteps from his room (appearing by his bed) to where the shrine was. After that, the green light was never seen again.
Very common story in Japan. They are very similar to hitodama or hinotama. Around 2AM you say? It's called "ushimitsudoki" if my memory serves. It's known to be the most popular hour for the ghost/spirit to be active in Japan. Your friend must've been scared ****less. I know I would be. :nervous:

Hahah I would be too. That's why everytime I wake up at early hours of the night (2-4 AM) hearing sounds, I pray that I don't see anything, or I'll die of a heart attack... either that, or scream like a little school girl on fire and go into schock. But that's cool (the facts you gave about the Japanese thing), I didn't know that much. I've had some types of "close encounters", but nothing that I consider a true encounter, so unless asked, I won't say them.

Well, I have one from the US.

Supposedly, in one of the small clubs/restaurants in the 60's, a man was hung above a table on the light above one of the tables. Well, now everyday, when the power is shut off, the light refuses to turn off. It sits there everyday with the light on...somehow.

ITs a very strange story, and the building is broken into many times. Police don't respond to it unless a fire breaks, but other than that, no one cares as there's nothing there. And on the night the man was killed, a fog has been reported to roll in around on just that particular street.

Heck, mine wasn't that big of an encounter either(but I'll tell you guys anyway :D). It happened really quick. I was about 10, 11 years old, kid growing up in Japan. I just came home and was in a hurry to get to my bedroom for some reason. So I'm dashing through the dining room and I notice this guy in full kimono sitting right on the floor, except he's somewhat transparent. We wear kimono on special occasion, but this guy(looked to be about 60, 70 years old) had full-on kimono, like he just time warped from 200 years ago! I was going so fast, by the time I think "what the heck was that!?", I'm already in my bedroom. I jump right back into the dining room, nothing. Now this wasn't blurry or anything, I can still picture him in my head(I just got a chill).

Woah, crazy (both stories). I get chills all the time when I think about these things. Especially about my dad's house in Mexico. MAN!! That place scares the living CRAP out of me. I thought I'd get over it with time. Nope... scary as always.

Here's what happened to my dad in that house:

My dad is one of 6 brothers and sisters (3 guys, 3 girls, nice even split). Well, my dad use to sleep with his oldest brother. It wasn't rare that my uncle would talk in his sleep. And at times, my dad would egg on his conversation and have a good laugh. Well, on one occassion, my uncle left on a trip (for a job, or girlfriend, or a mix of the two). My dad was sleeping, when he was awakened by his brother's whispers. However, the whispers weren't what normally was heard. They were more like babbles and what my dad calls "Demon Language" (I imagine he calls it that because he was scared like WOAH!). He said that the voice kept on for around 10 or 15 minutes and then just disappeared.

Scary thing is, that last year I had to sleep in the same room that the thing happened in, and it was uncomfortable as heck!! I didn't sleep that night, feeling a weird presence in the room and hearing shuffles around the floor. >.<

My cous. does that in sleep, talking that is. But the 1st night I arrived here, he did a demonic voice at 2:44Am in the morning. Told me it was a joke 12 hours later after tortuing me. :ouch:

I got him back though. I got his door so he couldn't get out, and started playing soundboards from Bruce Willis and Micheal Jackson...
Of course, I got a hit in the head for that.

McLaren F1GTR
My cous. does that in sleep, talking that is. But the 1st night I arrived here, he did a demonic voice at 2:44Am in the morning. Told me it was a joke 12 hours later after tortuing me. :ouch:
:lol: That is hilarious. Spyder's story is truly creepy. :nervous:

a6m5
:lol: That is hilarious. Spyder's story is truly creepy. :nervous:
Creeped the crap out of me. He tried one other time, but this time he did a Jacko voice....Extremely creepy when you're downstairs wanting a sandwich at 3 in the morning and hear a Jacko voice saying, "I want some love, Rick."

I ran the hell out of that house, and stay in the shed out back with a shovel in my hand for 45 minutes. No joke.

Hahah you sound somewhat like me. When I get creeped out, I run out and get a weapon fast. Last time I did something was when I heard some noises in the house (and I was home alone), so I grabbed by bokken and ran out of the house waiting for someone to come out. I stayed outside for around 10 minutes before I realized I was being stupid.

:lol: You guys are funny!........... wait, I don't run out of the house or anything, but I do start looking for weapons. :odd:

I'm going to bring back this photo, some of you might remember it. but I took it in a room of my uncles house that is well over 100 years old. there looks like there is the shadow of a person in the picture! :nervous:
note that the only light source in the room is from the window...so that is NOT my shadow, also the arms appear to be at "its" sides.

I'm not sure wheather I believe in ghosts or not. My Mum swore that she saw a ghost at the end of her bed one night when she was 10 years old.

I think I'd have to see a ghost myself to believe in them.

G.T
I'm not sure wheather I believe in ghosts or not. My Mum swore that she saw a ghost at the end of her bed one night when she was 10 years old.

I think I'd have to see a ghost myself to believe in them.
Yeah, I think one's you see from bed is questionable. You could be dreaming, you could be really tired or you just woke up and can't see very well, etc.

Latest Posts

Back