PS One???

What does everyone think of the Playstation One system(the really small one)??? :confused: And does it need a plugin to play it or can it run on a battery??? I'm asking this because they just came out with a little moniter attachment that would seem useless if it needed an outlet. (just use a regular TV) :confused: :confused:

Hey, the PSone is small for a couple of reasons. It is like that to make it newer and not as old looking and so it can also fit in your car. The reason for this tv screen is so you can play PSone in your car. When you by the LCD screen your talking about, it comes with an attachment that hooks into the back of it. On the other end is a cable you stick into your cigarette lighter slot. Turn on the PSone power with a game inside and you are playing PSone in your car man! Hope this helps out a little. :thumbsup:

PS1 is a good system. And the mobile LCD monitor made by Interact will hook up to any video source including PS2,Dreamcast,Xbox,Gamecube,VCRs and DVDs.

cover.jpg

Originally posted by denith
and plus you can it play in class

Ha ha, devious children (: My friends and I used to write games on our TI-85 programmable calculators and play them in class. Now THAT was pimp!

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Ha ha, devious children (: My friends and I used to write games on our TI-85 programmable calculators and play them in class. Now THAT was pimp!

~LoudMusic

We never made the games, but we always had one to play. I believe the favorite was "Drug Wars":)

Back