Ps2

• Thread starter neuby
  • 12 comments
$299 is all you''re going to see. It's the suggested retail price, and it won't change till Sony says so.

OOH! Something that costs less in the UK than in the States.
PS2's go for about £129 UKP (thats about $187 USD) They have been this price for a few months now.

They've got used PS2's for $259 at a game store here. They take trade-ins so you get one really cheap if you traded a bunch of stuff. They once gave me $65 for a PS1 and Sega GT(import). If I had bought a used PS2 then it would have cost less that $200.

Originally posted by Mediaman
OOH! Something that costs less in the UK than in the States.
PS2's go for about £129 UKP (thats about $187 USD) They have been this price for a few months now.
i think Canada and the States were the last to get the PS2, so if it's been on the market longer in the UK, then you can expect the lower prices

Ahh, the wonderful world of eBay =) I picked myself up a new PS2 with 2 controllers and ATV Offroad Fury for $230, and in another aution, I picked up FFX, SSX Tricky, GT3, Mem Card, and a free Gameshark (just the lil GS unit, hey it was free..) for 120$ And since the guy that I got all that stuff is so nice, he threw in a free Max Payne game for the shipment being 2 days late =) And the best part is that all of the stuff except the GS was new......

Back