PS4 - EURO R1 CHAMPIONSHIPOpen 

• Thread starter Andrea21
  • 71 comments
Ciao Everyone !

last race before the ACC mania will start. Let's do a beatiful race !
upload_2020-6-18_13-29-21.png

Sadly i don't think i can make this last race as its fathers day here in the uk.

Thanks for organising, it's been fun!
I have moved things around so now i can just about squeeze in the last race 👍

Last edited:
@FabesL that was a good race, you were so unlucky to run it of fuel that close to the flag!
I had to drive the last lap and half in ultra fuel save, 6th gear where possible, i was so nervous i was physically sweating at the end especially with @wayno1uk closing in, man you were quick! I ran out empty on turn 2 after crossing the line

Last edited:
i was so nervous i was physically sweating at the end especially with @wayno1uk closing in, man you were quick! I ran out empty on turn 2 after crossing the line[/QUOTE]

Yea that was a good race, glad you made it.
I spun L1 T3 (caught out by change quali to race setup).
I spun tring to get past you at maggots, I didn't know where you was (no red triangle) so I left room and then you appeared which put me off a bit and then I lost it on the brakes.
I was chasing hard from then on.
Glad you were sweating Lol
Shame Andrea run out of fuel as he was having a good battle as well
And I think we end the championship tieing on points

That was a good 5 weeks
Thanks everyone

Yea that was a good race, glad you made it.
I spun L1 T3 (caught out by change quali to race setup).
I spun tring to get past you at maggots, I didn't know where you was (no red triangle) so I left room and then you appeared which put me off a bit and then I lost it on the brakes.

Yeah it was close, i was in a bit of trouble with the tyres - but difficult to know exactly where the other cars are. I tried to give space but sorry if i squeezed you out.

Yeah it was good fun. Not sure what will happen now with ACC round the corner. But there's no public lobbies on that so I'd be up for another AC series, i think it's still got legs. Andrea, you were really quick too, well done, and thanks for the races 👍

Yeah it was close, i was in a bit of trouble with the tyres - but difficult to know exactly where the other cars are. I tried to give space but sorry if i squeezed you out.

Yeah it was good fun. Not sure what will happen now with ACC round the corner. But there's no public lobbies on that so I'd be up for another AC series, i think it's still got legs. Andrea, you were really quick too, well done, and thanks for the races 👍
Let’s wait a week to see if Kunos will update ACC with private lobby. I’m positive it will be implemented soon.

thank you to all the drivers !

I don't know man out sounds like an intentional decision - they added it to AC but didn't put it into ACC.
Im sure it's coming but i don't think we'll see it for a couple weeks or even months until enough people complain.
We'll see. I'm still in for a day 1 purchase. Hopefully the cars are close in performance so we can run a mixed grid

Last edited:
Back