[PS4] OSCA World Sports Cars Series (P2/GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 127 comments
Oh lol the Red Livery Glitch. Yea id just stick to the normal livery. A: its a full numbered actual livery, and B: Its not glitched in.

lol... I was being sarcastic... thought it was a Dubai thing (they seem to like their red cars over there)

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to pull out of this series, hopefully I can race with you sometime in the future, good luck to everyone participating,

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to pull out of this series, hopefully I can race with you sometime in the future, good luck to everyone participating,
Its fine. Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully you can race with us in the future :)

If @TDZdave is out may I take his GT3 position, rather than Lmp2?
Yea you can. What would you like?

Also, Ive added those that I know of from their GTP PSNs in the series to my friends list. If You didnt recieve a Friend Request on the proper account from "Esgaloth", please notify me and give me your proper PSN or add me. I want to get everyone added so I can have everyone in the Private Lobbies as well as the Race Text Chat because I will be doing last minute rule checks and talks through text.

Last edited:
Yeah...9 showed up and only five finished...
Yeah unfortunately that happens with new series.

A setup tweak I made before the race caused my oil temp to sky rocket. I managed it ok for a while but I ended up limping around the track far off pace trying to keep the engine from blowing up, so I parked it in the pits then lagged out sometime afterwards.

Yeah...9 showed up and only five finished...
Hopefully next week will be better. A few people that said they couldnt make it should as well as BigNFL.

A setup tweak I made before the race caused my oil temp to sky rocket. I managed it ok for a while but I ended up limping around the track far off pace trying to keep the engine from blowing up, so I parked it in the pits then lagged out sometime afterwards.
Yea that sucks.

What car were you running? I close all ducts and nothing happened...

Yes it is...close brake and radiator duct, nothing happened...not even temp increase...that's why i can pulling away at straight

Yeah sorry I had to leave part way through... didn't know the race would go that late and had dinner plans. Will be more prepared for next week.

hi Esgaloth, tried to get back to schedule and jump in, but had family from east and west coast here and was crazy house with lots of family and kids for thanksgiving. sorry guys, should have looked on schedule, family holidays and such just don't work out, as much as one tries.

hi Esgaloth, tried to get back to schedule and jump in, but had family from east and west coast here and was crazy house with lots of family and kids for thanksgiving. sorry guys, should have looked on schedule, family holidays and such just don't work out, as much as one tries.
Its fine no worries. Next week is Imola and I'll have the Excell Sheet from Google Drives up soon for the points

Edit: Points Doc is Up

Last edited:
hi everyone, unfortunately I have to resign from the series due to my overseas assignment and packing up everything for the move. good luck to you all in the series and god speed! (will be in touch, but will take sometime 6-8 for me to get back online...settle in and etc.)

hi everyone, unfortunately I have to resign from the series due to my overseas assignment and packing up everything for the move. good luck to you all in the series and god speed! (will be in touch, but will take sometime 6-8 for me to get back online...settle in and etc.)
Thats understandable thank you for letting me know

Back