[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

sgohsixthree

SRM High Lord Dictator & Emperor Supreme
Premium
United States
CA
smcinnis
PITSxSRM.png

Joint PITS and SRM Assetto Corsa Thursday Night Racing Series
Thursday Nights Starting @ 7:30PM EST

We are two established Project Cars 2 clubs that are joining forces to tackle a series in Assetto Corsa! This will be a sort of testbed with potential for more races in the future. We hope you'll join us for some exciting racing with some slightly off-kilter fellas!

Drivers List:
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

Last edited:
Might be worth mentioning in case anyone doesn't know/doesn't have the DLC. You need the DLC to get the MX5 Cup (as I just found out.) Season pass is on sale for a fiver atm though.

Might be worth mentioning in case anyone doesn't know/doesn't have the DLC. You need the DLC to get the MX5 Cup (as I just found out.) Season pass is on sale for a fiver atm though.

Is it? Never noticed since I had the season pass a launch. The season pass doesn't have the Ferrari or Ready to Race DLC though... I ended up just buying the full Ultimate pack.

Is it? Never noticed since I had the season pass a launch. The season pass doesn't have the Ferrari or Ready to Race DLC though... I ended up just buying the full Ultimate pack.
Yeah it's part of the Japanese Pack.

I've been playing AC for years on PC so never really bothered with much more than the base game disc when it came out on console (and dropped massively in price) so had to grab the season pass now.

Glad I bought a random pack once.
So 15 to 16 laps at Zandvoort, probably more at valalalunga.
But are we running fuel? Damage? Tire wear?
If so at what percent?

Ok I've officially purchased the AC Ultimate Edition. Currently downloading. Soon's I get a chance I'll fire it up to familiarise, most likely weekend coming. So, I'm in like Flynn.

You're gonna like it, dude. It's a great racer. I built a PC for ACC. LOL!!

When I made a private lobby yesterday I made the password srmpits, and was really hoping someone would ask for it. Maybe we can do a knockout night and call it dirty armpits.

The new games probably alright, but if they expect to sell almost half a game, for full price, they can go...
Luckily it says $40.

Anyway, the first race will probably be around 30 laps. I was lapping easily 58s around vallelunga. I could probably go faster but that would involve the ol’ effort.
Zandvoort was 1:58 but again, the e word.

Last edited:
Fuel rate 100
Damagae rate. 50
Tire wear rate 100
Allowed tires out 3

Auto clutch on
Traction control factory
Abs factory
Stability control. Off
Tire blanket on

Vallelunga club race will be 35 laps
Zandvoort will be 18 laps

Just wondering. How are Alex and Hazard taking the incursion of this venture considering you'll be basically encroaching on the existing PITS Pcars 2 Thursday night lobby?

Well looks like your gonna be racing with us in June lol.
Was talking to colts might try to do something in f1 2019 also lol
I’ve been playing it a bit again, but I keep crashing in practice in hardcore mode career, and get annoyed and switch it off.

And it’s not like Alex is around anymore, Hazard hasn’t been around for a while either for whatever reason, so I think we’re good. Plus it’s only 3 weeks, it could be good for the league to gather some more people in that time hopefully.

I’ve been playing it a bit again, but I keep crashing in practice in hardcore mode career, and get annoyed and switch it off.

And it’s not like Alex is around anymore, Hazard hasn’t been around for a while either for whatever reason, so I think we’re good. Plus it’s only 3 weeks, it could be good for the league to gather some more people in that time hopefully.

@davidt33 it's basically our league now lol. Alex Is still owner of pits but we cantrol the racing. And with ACC coming this summer we could be doing more of these non project cars race

Anyone interested in doing some practice later tonight
Around 630 6
@SGETI good to, have u
Kinda wanna get evryone familiar with the game

Back