[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

SERIES 3 :gtpflag:
Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

Time of Day 10.am
Weather Mid clear
Ambient T 33c
Track S. Optimum
Time X. 3x

Practice 50 minutes
Quali 10 minutes
Race 1 20minutes
Race 2 20 minutes
Start position will be based off where you finish in race 1
Race 3 20 minutes
will be reverse grid of race 2

Cautions will exist but for only 1.30 minutes and Will still be random

5/28 - Vallelunga Classic

Race day alert
Tonight's 3 races and brands hatch indy
22 laps each see you guys at 730 bring your own fiat

Room name : Fiat cup
Pw. armpit

@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@yogi bear
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo

Hey fellas, just wanted to drop a quick line letting you know unfortunately I can't race with you (timezone diff & work conflict) for some time, but will try to come back when I can. I'll keep an eye here as well in case you ever change date & time.

Btw, I wanted to ask you something as you also race Project Cars 2... At the moment I'm into Assetto Corsa only, on PS4 Pro (no PC for a while – might change in the future tho). I also play GT Sport and F1 2019 but not much anymore.

So, what are your thoughts on PC2 now compared to AC? I'm referring to the driving experience, feel, enjoyment, etc. Basically, wanted to know if you think it's more 'simcade' or 'sim'? I'm thinking if it's worth it for me having a go on PC2, but not sure and I prefer more simulation/harder stuff.

I consider AC to be more towards a sim; GT Sport simcade. Never played PC2 nor iRacing...

Finally, with ACC coming soon I'll definitely buy it as soon as it launches and will be very keen on racing online. I follow David Perel's channel and the races on ACC are awesome.

Pc2 is a good game has alot more variety than ac. The biggest diffrece I would say is the physics. I've been playing Pc2 for about 3 years now. I think the games been out that long and I still haven't masters the physics while with ssetto I can pick it and drive any car and not struggle with it

Looking forward to tonight as usual. BTW @Stanc03 , I did a lil practice run yesterday evening just to get a feel for the track but found the car handling slippery on the corners (like last week before you graciously shared some settings making it a whole lot more manageable and enjoyable). So I'm hoping once again you are able to graciously share your superior tuning skills and settings with us tonight to help.

I don’t remember ever having so many battles with so many guys as I did in race three. Awesome. And, just in case Caesar Alfalfa thinks I was picking on him, check out the start of race one, turn three...I think......boy, did I mess up, I’m glad nobody got any major damage.
Mama Pom Pom was on fire, best racing I think he’s done.

Heads up guys, I'm going to join the Jadier Anniversary Community Race(s) today on ACC. He is doing 2 90 Min races (Brands Hatch & Kyalami) in 2 lobbies, (PRO & AM). I'll be in AM. I'll be streaming so you can see my suck. :lol:

Practice is now for 30 Mins. Wish me luck, or dont.

I don’t remember ever having so many battles with so many guys as I did in race three. Awesome. And, just in case Caesar Alfalfa thinks I was picking on him, check out the start of race one, turn three...I think......boy, did I mess up, I’m glad nobody got any major damage.
Mama Pom Pom was on fire, best racing I think he’s done.

Yup that was a good bunch of racing. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Heads up guys, I'm going to join the Jadier Anniversary Community Race(s) today on ACC. He is doing 2 90 Min races (Brands Hatch & Kyalami) in 2 lobbies, (PRO & AM). I'll be in AM. I'll be streaming so you can see my suck. :lol:

Practice is now for 30 Mins. Wish me luck, or dont.

ACC for Dummies, not that I'm saying that you are but... Fuel calculation looks like a must from what I caught if the stream. :banghead:
Screenshot_20200530-101425.png

https://felixdicit.com/guide-acc-for-dummies/

Thanks Dave! If anyone caught the stream I ran out of gas with 2 corners to go.:lol::banghead: Didn’t loose a position and gained 20 places overall, but that’s how it goes. :dunce:
I didn't even get to watch it sound alike you did really good.

Can I replay the stream

Also @davidt33 congrats on your performance last week man. You seem to be enjoying your self in the fiat.

Evryone else great racing me @SGETI @Luckymouse71 had some crazy battles in just baout evry race.

That stupid lag at the end of race 3 cost me the win lol

Can I replay the stream

Also @davidt33 congrats on your performance last week man. You seem to be enjoying your self in the fiat.

Evryone else great racing me @SGETI @Luckymouse71 had some crazy battles in just baout evry race.

That stupid lag at the end of race 3 cost me the win lol

Thanks Stan. Congrats to you and the others also :cheers: and especially my patna Lobbie who seems to be figuring up where the air is rare.
And Colts thanks for the racing too bro but next time don't chicken out and leave before the last race. I still need someone to beat. :) *joke*. You're much better than me bro. Cheers.

Not really. i was pretty bad. :lol: Started 45/50, made it up to 30 after a big wreck on the first lap. But I didn't cause any accidents, and found a couple guys to keep pace with, so that was the highlight. It was supposed to rain a lot, so when the time came up for rain, i pitted for wets, well it never really rained so I had to pit again to change tires back. Then I pitted for gas and didn't get enough... all in all not bad for my first real race in ACC. About on par with what I expect of myself lol.

Greetings! Just saw this series with te Abarth 500. I would really like to take part if it still possible as i love to race these little fellas!
Please let me know if theres any space left. Cheers!

Greetings! Just saw this series with te Abarth 500. I would really like to take part if it still possible as i love to race these little fellas!
Please let me know if theres any space left. Cheers!

Yes there is space! Please send @Stanc03 a friend request (psn: stanc06) and be familiar with the starting times. I’ll add you to driver list. Hope to see you Thursday!
:cheers:

So guys, ive done a mistake by ignoringe the pm time zone travel. For me the race would be at 2:30 am xD (i thought its 2:30pm here in Germany) stupid mistake on my side! Actually im pretty sad not to race with you but i would looking forward to race if the times may be different in one of your other series!

Have a great Race, Cheers!

:gtpflag:SERIES 3 :gtpflag:
Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

6/4 - Circuit Zandvoort

If anyone wants to invite anyone we have about 7 slots available

Lobby opens at 7:30PM EST

Practice - 50 minutes
Quali - 10 minutes
Race 1 - 20 minutes
Race 2 - 20 minutes (Start position will be based off Race 1 Finishing Position)
Race 3 20 minutes (Reverse Grid off Race 2 Finishing Position)
Random 90 Second Caution Period(s) between 5 and 15 minutes.

Race day alert guys tonight all races will be 10 laps. See you all on the track

@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@yogi bear
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL

Fun night, me and Sgeti had a blast. Colts, ya, ok, I did cut you off. You quit again anyway, so I don’t care. Stance...look close at the last lap race one from my perspective. Just sayin......not your fault.

:gtpflag:SERIES 3 :gtpflag:
Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

6/11 - Magione

Practice - 50 minutes
Quali - 10 minutes
Race 1 - 20 minutes
Race 2 - 20 minutes (Start position will be based off Race 1 Finishing Position)

With this getting spicy in this series we got. 2 weeks left see you guys on track tonight

Drivers List:
@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@yogi bear
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

6/18 - Highlands Drift

Practice - 50 minutes
Quali - 10 minutes
Race 1 - 20 minutes

Finale race week boys see u on the track I will be trying to figure out if We are running acc or ac for next week also looking at pcars 3 release date aswell

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse

abarth500-jpg.918636

6/18 - Highlands Drift

Practice - 50 minutes
Quali - 10 minutes
Race 1 - 20 minutes

Finale race week boys see u on the track I will be trying to figure out if We are running acc or ac for next week also looking at pcars 3 release date aswell

Gonna miss tonight, more car stuff with the wife. Might be able to get home for last race but don’t quote me. Be sure to snap pics of the results!

Back