[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

Ok that’s Funny.:lol::lol::lol:

I’ll send out a Message In The SRM PSN Chat when it’s open with the password and what to search for. Or if your in the party chat I can tell you then.
Ok don't forget to send a party chat invite for me.
If you might miss the first race would you still be able to send chat invites and whatever else by 7:30 EST?

Ok don't forget to send a party chat invite for me.
If you might miss the first race would you still be able to send chat invites and whatever else by 7:30 EST?

I'll make the race now. Yes, I'll invite you to the party.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Now that private lobbies are sorted for now, we will be running a private Room for us to do 30 min races.

Spa & Kyalami. Mandatory tire change. I’ll have the room setup for 45 min practice at 7:30pm est. 15 min qualifying, 30 min race.

See you tonight! There’s a chance I’ll miss the first race, but the lobby will be up and run itself.
What type of weather and whatnots?

Whoa dudes! Solid turnout for the first night of the SRMxPITS server! Lets do that again. Only with @aerolite @CB_racer and maybe even @coltsjugg if he can settle don and actually race instead of rage quitting before the race starts. Great to have appearances by @Eh Team Grim Hazmat and Boomer! Getting the band back together. Love it.

Requests for next week?

Whoa dudes! Solid turnout for the first night of the SRMxPITS server! Lets do that again. Only with @aerolite @CB_racer and maybe even @coltsjugg if he can settle don and actually race instead of rage quitting before the race starts. Great to have appearances by @Eh Team Grim Hazmat and Boomer! Getting the band back together. Love it.

Requests for next week?
Sorry I missed tonight, wanted to support you, but was feeling tired and under the weather.
I’m away next week.

Great time racing and sorry about the Irish good-bye I thought my mic was on, I have to figure out the tyres scenario, just wondering if it's like F1 with the practicing/qualifying use, I heard @Stanc03 say his car went to crap after changing tyres, same with me at kyalami, and not sure how I got the jump start, I think I was in 2nd gear???:banghead:

Edit: I intend to give this a good read.

Last edited:

Requests for next week?
You can say that again. Impressive turnout right there. Solid racing too doe mind I got boot out the first race. :banghead:
I don't know if was psychological, the track or what but the private server made a helluva difference in terms of traction and whatever.

Have to say I missed we boy Lobbie though. The boy abandon we yes. Sold console and all.
BTW, Allyuh hear he got a brand spanking new highfalutin curve monitor? it look like a 100" screen to yes. If you see how wide that ting is. It like a triple screen.

That was a good night, laughter and clean racing. Now we all have some idea of how to properly conduct a pit stop and change tires. :banghead::banghead::lol:

Great to have appearances by @Eh Team Grim Hazmat and Boomer! Getting the band back together. Love it.

upload_2020-8-7_9-40-39.jpeg

This Thursdays was deff a good one. Glad to see some life coming back to us console boys. @sgohsixthree tell your bros I said it was good having them even than one alien lol.

We deff should do a competive server race atleast once a week. Maybe start doing one week of competitive racing and week we do out own private lobby

This Thursdays was deff a good one. Glad to see some life coming back to us console boys. @sgohsixthree tell your bros I said it was good having them even than one alien lol.

We deff should do a competive server race atleast once a week. Maybe start doing one week of competitive racing and week we do out own private lobby
Yup, I have the Sim racing bug again, Pcars2 just wasn't doing it for me anymore not that I was any good, but... And it was good to see Boomer Esiason back from pcars1.

Yup, I have the Sim racing bug again, Pcars2 just wasn't doing it for me anymore not that I was any good, but... And it was good to see Boomer Esiason back from pcars1.

Just curious, what about pCars2 wasn't doing it for you? Is there something you would like to see in that game that ACC does better (besides the obvious)? Or is it just that it is new?

Just curious, what about pCars2 wasn't doing it for you? Is there something you would like to see in that game that ACC does better (besides the obvious)? Or is it just that it is new?
It just felt like it lost it's allure and lately my pits and force feedback were screwed, I basically did a reboot on my account and tried playing and it just didn't feel the same, so yes I guess ACC has a better feel and I haven't been out of cockpit camera more since starting it and it feels great!

So this Thursday we will continue with the format we had last week except we will be running these two tracks

Silverstone - wet, zandvoort - dry

Silverstone will be day race dry to wet transition (waiting on confirmation)

@sgohsixthree will make the judgment call for race 2 at zandvoort (suprise)
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

Last

So this Thursday we will continue with the format we had last week except we will be running these two tracks

Silverstone - wet, zandvoort - dry

@sgohsixthree will make the judgment call for race 2 at zandvoort (suprise)
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

Last
Well keep Zandvoort straight up Sunny, not many too familiar with it.

@HazardLvL4 if you do decide to come run with us we are racing on a private server made on pc but for the ps4. I think that was the confusion might have been about last night.
We would be happy if you came out dude you would enjoy acc even though your gonna have to get your driver rating up lol

Can you post the dry to wet track conditions, thinking I need to practice my wet pit set-up and I need all the practice I can muster.

Thursday's races!

Paul Ricard and Zolder... chance of rain at both stops again. But I'll be lowering the rain and weather numbers more. If last weeks was any indication, there is no fine control over it. :lol:

Power company said I shouldn't have any outages anytime soon... :rolleyes: But if I do, I can still setup the server for you guys.

Back