[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

What's the problem you're getting with it?
Systen won't let me update because something to do with optical drive basically u use to be able to bypass but Sony patched it 4 updates ago so that you have to buy a new system straight up stupid

Systen won't let me update because something to do with optical drive basically u use to be able to bypass but Sony patched it 4 updates ago so that you have to buy a new system straight up stupid
That's a bummer. Not even booting up in Safe Mode from which to do the updating or whatever would work?

Tomorrow night: 7/9 (or 9/7 if that's your thing) - I wanna see Full 10-homie-player lobbies in ACC.
We'll do what we can. Or you scrubs get your SA high enough we can take over a 15 player lobby.
What SA rating is required for the 15 player lobbies?

I still have to do Track Medals for Paul Ricard and Nurb. I have done laps on Paul Ricard in F1-2019, so it will not take too long to get into the groove. Nurb should not be a problem.

What SA rating is required for the 15 player lobbies?

I still have to do Track Medals for Paul Ricard and Nurb. I have done laps on Paul Ricard in F1-2019, so it will not take too long to get into the groove. Nurb should not be a problem.

Think its 40+, but dont quote me.

Tomorrow night: 7/9 (or 9/7 if that's your thing) - I wanna see Full 10-homie-player lobbies in ACC.
We'll do what we can. Or you scrubs get your SA high enough we can take over a 15 player lobby.
I'm in.
My driver rating was pretty high before ps4 did its thing I think I'm at like 55 or 60 I gotta do them track medals though
Aye @Stanc03 , you got back a PS4 yet?

I plan on being there tonight, I have the sim figured out pretty good now. I've been rotating through different cars at Missano to see what the lap times are between them. I use the aggressive tune on each. So far my quickest laps have been in the Ferrari and slowest in the McLaren, by almost 3 seconds.
I guess I had better go start getting some medals at the different tracks now. My SA rating is 40, but I've only completed two full online races so far.

I plan on being there tonight, I have the sim figured out pretty good now. I've been rotating through different cars at Missano to see what the lap times are between them. I use the aggressive tune on each. So far my quickest laps have been in the Ferrari and slowest in the McLaren, by almost 3 seconds.
I guess I had better go start getting some medals at the different tracks now. My SA rating is 40, but I've only completed two full online races so far.
Glad to have you with us Stevo.

I was planning on showing up as well but don't know if I can.

Have never played it. Will it allow me in the lobby?

Yeah man! Depending on how many we have we can always pile in a Free For All room. Just need to all enter at the same time.

I was planning on showing up as well but don't know if I can.

Have never played it. Will it allow me in the lobby?
Just make sure you you join in chat first. Hopefully someone would send you a Chat invite. Then as we are able to communicate with one another whoever is the host will tell you/us which server name etc from the list to join.

I just got home and is hooking it up now. And this mother fu. C. Ker reset the system back to day one. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
LOL. Helluva ting. You would have needed to back up your game data first and then reinstall in order not to lose your saved game data and progress. A ole experienced fella like you didn't know that?

Sorry folks, I started a little garage project this morning and couldn't finish in time for the racing. Still some finishing touches and better organizing to do. We had to scramble in from a thunderstorm.
upload_2020-7-9_21-11-1.png

upload_2020-7-9_21-11-58.png

upload_2020-7-9_21-13-9.png

Well after about 18 hours of updates Im back in business just got home and acc is finally done and all my games are back I can even play the disc now so I bought 2 versions of pcars assetto and even gtsport lol

Well after about 18 hours of updates Im back in business just got home and acc is finally done and all my games are back I can even play the disc now so I bought 2 versions of pcars assetto and even gtsport lol
Good to hear. We missed you on Thursday man.

@sgohsixthree thanks for helping it with Thursday for the past 2 weeks bro much appreciated

We will continue to run acc on Thursday nights until we are all level up enough to get into 15 man lobbies or private lobbies drop which ever one comes first

The king has spoken! ACC on Thursdays will Continue!

Everyone be sure to work on getting your SA rating to 40 and TR to 99 so we can enter the locked lobbies.

@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

The king has spoken! ACC on Thursdays will Continue!

Everyone be sure to work on getting your SA rating to 40 and TR to 99 so we can enter the locked lobbies.

@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

Any down for a liltlle Sunday funday racing later? Like around 530 eastern time

Hey Wankers....I hope you all remember that the Lobanaro Lounge is closed for the summer.
What I am going to do is open a party about 7:30 est. and horse around on ACC. If you have the game join in, nothing serious, we’re all still learning the game. I do suggest that you get that golden 99 number on the TR scale so you can join larger rooms. This goes for David, ya goomer, playing wreckfest when you could be building points......HOW DARE YOU MON.

Back