[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

....This goes for David, ya goomer, playing wreckfest when you could be building points......HOW DARE YOU MON.
Have to admit...Guilty as charged. I been playing Wreckfest every day since I discovered the "Tournament" section including Daily, Weekly and Season events piling up "Fame" points enough to purchase exclusive cars and stuff you ordinary folk can't get. :P. It's good fun and so far I been able to win enough Fame to buy both super duper exclusive cars so there. Ha.

View attachment 898525
Joint PITS and SRM Assetto Corsa Thursday Night Racing Series
Thursday Nights Starting @ 7:30PM EST

We are two established Project Cars 2 clubs that are joining forces to tackle a series in Assetto Corsa! This will be a sort of testbed with potential for more races in the future. We hope you'll join us for some exciting racing with some slightly off-kilter fellas!

Drivers List:
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable

@Luckymouse71
@etcetera_911
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko
Hi guys, i'm new on gtplanet and also just started racing online. I would like to join you racing online on assetto corsa. I'm a fair racer. How does this work?

I invited #smcinnis already on psn. I'm from the netherlands. Thanks!

Hi guys, i'm new on gtplanet and also just started racing online. I would like to join you racing online on assetto corsa. I'm a fair racer. How does this work?

I invited #smcinnis already on psn. I'm from the netherlands. Thanks!

Hi Jeroen! Always happy to have new people around.

We are currently running in Assetto Corsa Competizione, not the regular Assetto Corsa right now. But that might change in a couple weeks.

Also, be sure that the times we race is good for you. We’ve had some EU guys want to race with us in the past, but we race at 7:30PM EST, which is like 2AM in the EU. If that works for you great! But most it doesn’t work out with those times.

I’ll look for your friend request when I get home.

All the best!

Hi Jeroen! Always happy to have new people around.

We are currently running in Assetto Corsa Competizione, not the regular Assetto Corsa right now. But that might change in a couple weeks.

Also, be sure that the times we race is good for you. We’ve had some EU guys want to race with us in the past, but we race at 7:30PM EST, which is like 2AM in the EU. If that works for you great! But most it doesn’t work out with those times.

I’ll look for your friend request when I get home.

All the best!
Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunaly I only have AC regular, so I have to wait for the change! The different times is a bit different idd. But maybe just for fun sometimes.

I also have project cars 2. Do you know where I can find some EU guys that are driving one of this 2 games?

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunaly I only have AC regular, so I have to wait for the change! The different times is a bit different idd. But maybe just for fun sometimes.

I also have project cars 2. Do you know where I can find some EU guys that are driving one of this 2 games?

Check out Sicks room on mondays. Not sure how how full or not he is.

I do run a room on Tuesdays (like tonight), but same time as above. I'll send you an invite if youre around. If not no big deal. :cheers:

Guy's, I think I found a good way of getting your TR99 done. I was slogging away doing single player practice trying to put the four clean laps together but it was very inconsistent, would do like 8 clean laps at Nurb and only get 2 medals.
I had six tracks that needed the third medal, so I set up a single player 10 minute race against the AI at midnight. Set the AI at 85, (you'll do a good pace keeping with them), but set the Aggressiveness at 25 so they don't take you out. Have at least 9 opponents and start last, (staying close to the AI in front and passing helps SA rating). As long as you do clean laps, which I found easy to do for some reason, you should get all 3 medals. 10 minutes was long enough, even just 4 laps worked.
The only thing I can't say for sure is if you start the race at a track where you don't have any medals if it will give you all three but it should. Like I said, I already had two medals at each so not sure if that made a difference, but worth a try.
An added bonus is I was picking up 1 safety point at each race as well. Seems like SA70 and TR99 will unlock some good rooms.

This is cool, he drives his actual BlancPain Ferrari around the Hungaroring, then does the same in ACC with full commentary.

Interesting he did say the car is more slippery round the corner/s in the game (as most sims are) than in real life. I pretty much thought so myself.

Update 1.03 (What does "private" server mean?) I don't see anything in the game that indicate how it works)

upload_2020-7-23_15-31-11.png

Last edited:
Yes new ACC Update!

However, still no private lobbies. Looks like they are still updating their servers and the CP server is down now also. Hopefully in the next few hours they get it working. I'm on waiting to figure it out.

Update 1.03 (What does "private" server mean?) I don't see anything in the game that indicate how it works)
It's a good thing you posted this yes. I didn't realise there was a new update. Now downloading and installing.
Private Lobbies is supposed to mean we should now be able to create private lobbies to race in instead of having to look for and join an existing public lobby. Let's hope the function is up and running available for us tonight. That would be great.

Yes new ACC Update!

However, still no private lobbies. Looks like they are still updating their servers and the CP server is down now also. Hopefully in the next few hours they get it working. I'm on waiting to figure it out.
Yeah I just checked myself and not yet seeing anything that would allow to create a private server or lobby. Bummer.

This might be the update that has the private lobbies then they will unlock it with patch after doing private testing?? Just my thoughts I'm getting on now if serves are still down we can run some regular assetto corsa

This might be the update that has the private lobbies then they will unlock it with patch after doing private testing?? Just my thoughts I'm getting on now if serves are still down we can run some regular assetto corsa

The public lobbies still work, but no private lobbies yet. If they announced it today, they meant for it to be in. What time is it in Italy? Wake those 🤬 up and get it sorted. :lol:

Hey boys, I've been away from the game after my initial tests (and issues with PS4 Pro), but looking at this update now will give it a go this weekend.

Unfortunately I can't race online with you anymore though, I'm on a new job and with the timezone difference your 7:30PM EST is Friday 9:30AM here in Sydney lol – BUT If you ever race on weekends lemme know and I'll definitely join!

Cheers from the land down under

ACC 1.03 on PS4 Pro
I ran a few laps in practice mode last night. The picture movements are much smoother than before. However, picture quality has been turned down a few notches. So, it looks like in order to up the frame rate they turned down the resolution. Almost like watching a YouTube video in 360p if the 1080p is not smooth. The picture is VERY blurry. I'm not sure if it is worth it to invest any more in this game.

ACC 1.03 on PS4 Pro
I ran a few laps in practice mode last night. The picture movements are much smoother than before. However, picture quality has been turned down a few notches. So, it looks like in order to up the frame rate they turned down the resolution. Almost like watching a YouTube video in 360p if the 1080p is not smooth. The picture is VERY blurry. I'm not sure if it is worth it to invest any more in this game.
I have bad eyes anyways so I'm going to keep playing it.:D :dunce:

The picture is VERY blurry.

Maybe the below can help you.

No problem, the short version is that a Pro with Supersampling switched off is still running at 30fps (appears to be a locked 30fps) and with Supersampling switched on it's running at close to 60fps (its not locked and does dip below that when running with a lot of other cars on track).

The very, very short version is to switch on supersampling to get a big framerate bump.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...ardware/sound---screen/ps4-pro-supersampling/

from aaron 0288
Just to add to Scaff’s post, that’s in relation to a 1080p tv. If you have a 4K tv and your resolution in the console settings is set to auto or 2160p, game will automatically run in the 60fps performance mode. If you want the 1080p30 graphics mode on your 4K tv you’ll need to set the console resolution to 1080p.

ACC 1.03 on PS4 Pro
It looked pretty good to me actually.

from aaron 0288
Just to add to Scaff’s post, that’s in relation to a 1080p tv. If you have a 4K tv and your resolution in the console settings is set to auto or 2160p, game will automatically run in the 60fps performance mode. If you want the 1080p30 graphics mode on your 4K tv you’ll need to set the console resolution to 1080p.

I put the PS4 output to 1080p. The TV is 4K, so the Supersampling mode is not available.

ACC: Graphics are better now. Frame rate is better than before. I may continue to play the game
GTSport: Looks pretty average now. I may have to get into the habit to switch between settings.

Heads up guys. Check your PSN wallet balance, you may have been gifted $10 from the Playstation Plus 10 Year Promotion. I'm saving mine for the ACC GT4 DLC.:cool:

Anyone had any success recently getting into multiplayer lobbies? I tried over the weekend and it was still borked. :crazy:

Anyone had any success recently getting into multiplayer lobbies? I tried over the weekend and it was still borked. :crazy:
I was playing last night, after racing with Mike and the boys but but I was also going into lobbies thru quick join

Last edited:
Back