[PS4] PITSxSRM | Thursday Night AC Racing (Currently in ACC)

Anyone had any success recently getting into multiplayer lobbies? I tried over the weekend and it was still borked. :crazy:

Just signed off, I had one room freeze on starting grid, all other races were fine unless you include the rooms with zhitty azz dive bombing drivers :banghead:

Yikes!!!!

https://www.g-portal.us/en/gameserver/assetto-corsa-competizione-ps4-server-rental

So.... this is a problem on principle only. The cost is nothing, but... really!? I guess its a way to steer more people to PC.

Rent your Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4 Server today
With a GPORTAL Assetto Corsa Competizione server you always have full control over the race. Our server uses the latest and most powerful hardware to ensure the best performance also outside the race track. Choose the number of slots and the rental period (30 days, 90 days or 365 days), load your GPORTAL account (Paysafecard, Paypal, instant bank transfer or credit card), get your server and go to the race track. 100% prepaid, 0% contract commitment and completely flexible in slots and terms. Race today against your friends and other drivers worldwide.

Hmmm... if we have to pay for servers as if we were on PC... Hmmm......

Last edited:
Drove a couple of cars and tracks in ACC at Mikes today using his new PC. Wow, what a difference compared to the console. Graphics are way better, cars drive better, wheel feels better. Hmmmmm........
Wow, that's really something and troubling at the same time. Not only graphics-wise but also the cars driving capability in terms of stability and performance? (which is so important). It's really true as they say eh? That's a bummer for console racing. Hopefully with the new generation powerful consoles they would be closer in performance or equal to PC you think? I'm hoping so.

Yikes!!!!

https://www.g-portal.us/en/gameserver/assetto-corsa-competizione-ps4-server-rental

So.... this is a problem on principle only. The cost is nothing, but... really!? I guess its a way to steer more people to PC.

Hmmm... if we have to pay for servers as if we were on PC... Hmmm......
Yeah that's a bummer. As you say the cost isn't much but still. And here we were all excited that they said they would be having the ability to create Private lobbies (assuming it would have been available to create free as normal as in other racing games or even as in AC). Not promising at all. I wonder if this means they're not going to have private lobbies again as we thought was the plan/promise?
If this is the case and no one wants to be bothered to purchase a private server for our Thursday nights meets I can see this is the beginning of the end for us on ACC. What a bummer indeed. And we were going so well.

@Stanc03 , any decision on tomorrow night? Not sure if ACC will behave. :nervous:

SO bros if competizione is still acting up we will be running the 90s dtm in assseto corsa. We will be doing 3 25 minutes races with our usual grid order. Quali for the first race 2nd race is based off finish order and 3rd race is reverse grid. We will be running 3 different tracks. It will be 3 random tracks lol

Well so far in acc I've been able to jump in and out of lobbies pretty okay not too many problems.

So do you guys wanna run acc or some old school dtm

Back now. It doesn't look like any of the admin features are available in the game as there is no text chat.

Is there text chat in the game and I'm missing it?

Update on the private server good news / bad news.

Good News: The server was migrated and the ping is MUCH lower!!
Badnews: They doubled the price of it over the weekend, so not sure how long I want to run it. Especially if turnouts are low.

Update on the private server good news / bad news.

Good News: The server was migrated and the ping is MUCH lower!!
Badnews: They doubled the price of it over the weekend, so not sure how long I want to run it. Especially if turnouts are low.
Definitely good news on the ping.
Bad news on the price.

BTW, who's buying Pcars 3 due to be released August 28? I know I'm looking forward to it and would definitely be Pre-ordering.
I hope we'll be able to get back to some Project Cars racing.

BTW, who's buying Pcars 3 due to be released August 28? I know I'm looking forward to it and would definitely be Pre-ordering.
I hope we'll be able to get back to some Project Cars racing.

giphy.gif

Sorry David.

It looks like fun. But it looks like Wreckfest with regular racing. If I'm gonna regular race, I'll use the games I have, and the other ones on PC.
Well if we don't have a good turn out this week I saw we let it go. I don't want anyone paying for something we not utilize for atleast 1 or 2 Enduro races.
@davidt33 idk if ima get pc3 I hear it's basically forza motorsports 3. It's not even like. Shift where it was about racing. It's now all about having fun. I'll deal with pc2 untik I go pc and or get ps5

Well if we don't have a good turn out this week I saw we let it go. I don't want anyone paying for something we not utilize for atleast 1 or 2 Enduro races.
@davidt33 idk if ima get pc3 I hear it's basically forza motorsports 3. It's not even like. Shift where it was about racing. It's now all about having fun. I'll deal with pc2 untik I go pc and or get ps5
pssst......Racing.

Looks like Mario kart. This guy was able to hit the curbs without spinning or even getting sideways.

like I was saying. No damage, and I'm pretty sure you can't crash or even spin out unless on purpose.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Now that private lobbies are sorted for now, we will be running a private Room for us to do 30 min races.

Spa & Kyalami. Mandatory tire change. I’ll have the room setup for 45 min practice at 7:30pm est. 15 min qualifying, 30 min race.

See you tonight! There’s a chance I’ll miss the first race, but the lobby will be up and run itself.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Now that private lobbies are sorted for now, we will be running a private Room for us to do 30 min races.

Spa & Kyalami. Mandatory tire change. I’ll have the room setup for 45 min practice at 7:30pm est. 15 min qualifying, 30 min race.

See you tonight! There’s a chance I’ll miss the first race, but the lobby will be up and run itself.

meant to tag everyone.

[USER=289940]@Canita[/USER]
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@Luckymouse71
@aerolite
@GTLehman
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@Rednose58
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
@ssternko

For us BOBs..... how do we get into the lobby again? (When I say "lobby", I'm not referring to the sheep-loving deserter)
Ok that’s Funny.:lol::lol::lol:

I’ll send out a Message In The SRM PSN Chat when it’s open with the password and what to search for. Or if your in the party chat I can tell you then.

Back